Reality Show fans concern

Comments

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Can someone clarify for me if the product placements causes you to get more viewers than normal?

I am getting 60,000 viewers when I shoot the reality show in a product placement home. You would think it would increase, so hopefully they can fix this because it's going to take ages to reach it to the top at the going rate.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    To me, it has nothing to do with product placement, it has to do with how many professional contacts I invite to the show.
    When I film reality shows with --
    4 contacts, I gain about 85K viewers
    2 contacts, I gain about 60K viewers
    1 contact, I gain about 47.5K viewers
    0 contact, I gain about 35K viewers

These numbers are all for 3hr reality shows.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Do VIP contacts count ?
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »
    Do VIP contacts count ?

Unfortunately not. :(
    That sucks ! What kind of jobs do your contacts need to do to be invited; like the ones from within the game.
    ticisss wrote: »
    Unfortunately not. :(

Good to know. Actually there is no point to invite VIPs to film reality shows, is it?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have never gotten a reward for inviting a VIP to anything at all. I am not really sure what that feature is good for lol.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That sucks ! What kind of jobs do your contacts need to do to be invited; like the ones from within the game.

No Khaleesi. It doesn't mean they work in a specific field. Professional contacts are those in your game with a star -rather than a heart. Star= Professional Heart = Romantic. You can invite a dentist if they have the Star. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What kind of jobs do your contacts need to do to be invited; like the ones from within the game.

For reality shows, you can only invite producers, directors, actors and professional extra.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I have never gotten a reward for inviting a VIP to anything at all. I am not really sure what that feature is good for lol.

In all the time I've played I only once got ten stars from Kim. Vats got stars from her twice. I've never read in the forum anyone else saying they got the possible rewards from a VIP. There's a trigger during the 8hr gigs, but it sooooooo rarely works anyway. I stopped using the hangouts function altogether maybe half a year ago. The special action button when you invite a VIP you hung out with to a gig is ok, and it's fun to have them there, but ah, the chance is so slim to nil that it got kind of boring a long time ago.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Merman is paying for his own wine too! I first noticed it about 4 days ago!

Ps - there is like 50 borts and 50 cletus in my game. I wonder why the admins favor these names so XD

I know, what the heck Bort?? And I have a ton of female NPCs in my game named Valeria. Hey, here's an idea--if you need to think of a couple hundred names, look at names for babies on the Internet. Buy a company copy of a baby names book, ffs.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I don't understand the viewer count either. I got 60,000 viewers when I had 30 million and when it got to 31 million it decreased and now I only get 35,000 viewers. It will take forever to get to the top like this. lol.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm seriously soooo mad now! I did 5 reality shows of 8 hours in Calabasas in 4 shows I invited 5 VIP co-stara and what do I get??! +197 VIEWERS?!! *** 197 ONLY?!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm seriously soooo mad now! I did 5 reality shows of 8 hours in Calabasas in 4 shows I invited 5 VIP co-stara and what do I get??! +197 VIEWERS?!! *** 197 ONLY?!

That's perfectly normal at the beginning. The number will increase the more fans your show already has. Well, at least until you hit 15m.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this question, but does anyone know what cities the new product placements are in? The update said 5 new places and mentioned London, Vienna, and Milan. So does anyone know the other two locations?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this question, but does anyone know what cities the new product placements are in? The update said 5 new places and mentioned London, Vienna, and Milan. So does anyone know the other two locations?

Well the new achievements are:

Tops down under = Sydney
    Illustrious in Italy = Milan or Florence
    Gigantic in Greece = Mykonos
    Big in Tokyo = Tokyo
    Awesome in Austria = Vienna
    France fan fav = Paris
    Dubai darling = Dubai
    Cannes choice = Cannes
    Barst baller = St. Barts

At least that's my interpretation :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Well the new achievements are:

Tops down under = Sydney
    Illustrious in Italy = Milan or Florence
    Gigantic in Greece = Mykonos
    Big in Tokyo = Tokyo
    Awesome in Austria = Vienna
    France fan fav = Paris
    Dubai darling = Dubai
    Cannes choice = Cannes
    Barst baller = St. Barts

At least that's my interpretation :)

So, are we able to get a product placement in all of these locations b/c the update said one 5?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    So, are we able to get a product placement in all of these locations b/c the update said one 5?

I would guess so. I forgot "Great in Britain" - I got a product placement at the London apartment a few days ago, and this achivement has been going up. So the way I'm seeing it, each of these new location-specific achievements represent a product placement at a certain location :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I know, what the heck Bort?? And I have a ton of female NPCs in my game named Valeria. Hey, here's an idea--if you need to think of a couple hundred names, look at names for babies on the Internet. Buy a company copy of a baby names book, ffs.

It always reminded me of this classic simpsons...

enhanced-buzz-21680-1405935849-5.jpg

At 2 million viewers, I get 127,000 Viewers per 3h Calabasas shoot, to add to any stats people might be keeping
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Does anyone know if you get more viewers if you do a reality show at a house with a product placement?
    krystal wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you get more viewers if you do a reality show at a house with a product placement?

At this point and time you dont. it seems that you get more fans if you use more co-stars like in Calabasas if you have that home
    I am in correspondence with glu now to get some explanation.
    I'm stopping with this stupid reality show stuff because I've done a total of 45 reality shows of 8 hours in Calabasas with every time 5 co-stars and I'm still getting every time 179 views.. I'm done.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm stopping with this stupid reality show stuff because I've done a total of 45 reality shows of 8 hours in Calabasas with every time 5 co-stars and I'm still getting every time 179 views.. I'm done.

How many total viewers do you have? I got 147 viewers for the longest time too, but it eventually went up as I got partnerships
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    179 as in less than 200 single viewers? My dolls just hit the 15Million Fans, and the dropdown to 70K something, but you know, it's not just fans that you're gaining. You add so much to your other stats, xp all kinds of things. Plus.....the stars you get for every job well done.

If you look at some earlier posts, I was late getting the hang of it, and I was getting a few thousand, so hang in there, you'll be gaining more fans as soon as you get past the hump. You'll see. :)

Try not to get discouraged, the Reality Show, and Product Placements are newer features. We're all figuring out how they work together. :) Has anyone checked the site FAQs? I'll check it out in a little bit. I have to make Mac and Cheese for Baba. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you, I found ppl with those jobs and I'm getting more viewers when I add ppl.
    179 viewers as in 179 😧 I now in total have 98k and I've collected 9 partnerships, #1 on list with 340m fans. I think I'm gonna wait until there's some clearity about this all.
    Hey guys I just got some answers from Glu:

Thank you for your report, this is a game function and we cannot really change the number of followers you get on quests.

I will, however, share your feedback with our devs so they can improve the game functionality.

These followers are based on your experience,level and the costars that you use on the quest.

so yeah.
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Hey guys I just got some answers from Glu:

Thank you for your report, this is a game function and we cannot really change the number of followers you get on quests.

I will, however, share your feedback with our devs so they can improve the game functionality.

These followers are based on your experience,level and the costars that you use on the quest.

so yeah.

That sounds like such BS, anything in the game can be changed they just want us to suffer ��
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I've been grinding hard, doing nothing but reality shows since the start (other than storyline gigs). I've done so many that all of my NPC friends are maxed out.

Now my viewer gains from last night's reality shows pop up and the viewership went from 85k to 60k.

I don't know if it's because I used friends instead of NPC contacts as co-stars or what. Just really annoyed because I was up at 3 am binging on KKH with insomnia.

Take heed, I guess. Viewership game is bananas.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I've been grinding hard, doing nothing but reality shows since the start (other than storyline gigs). I've done so many that all of my NPC friends are maxed out.

Now my viewer gains from last night's reality shows pop up and the viewership went from 85k to 60k.

I don't know if it's because I used friends instead of NPC contacts as co-stars or what. Just really annoyed because I was up at 3 am binging on KKH with insomnia.

Take heed, I guess. Viewership game is bananas.

You can delete your maxed out friends and refriend them (if you find them haha) that way you can max them out again...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS