Weekend Event 8/5/16-VIP Weekend! Can you put a price on Love? ~ Oh yes we Can!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

vipbalmain_Aug.gif

We have an Alleged VIP Weekend Event

Ok, have you ever heard of bad timing? You see it all the time in Movies. Another VIP after a successful ThrowBack would have been one thing. But under the circumstances, some are still stinging from something Glu has corrected for next time. Everyone's tired from grinding.....we got brand new balmain and we're itching to buy, so a Vip weekend credits us with clothes for the clothes we will want to buy anyway. And, you can relax with your beverage of choice.

kim_kardashian_midori-ad-1.jpg?w=575&h=389

Let's try and have a great event.....now...Bring on the Spoilers.
What are we Spendearning this weekend? Anyone see any sneak peaks?

I have to go....this is a Summertime Sp**** Thread Opening. Boy, I wish my pal Tweegy were here. She's the one who taught ME how to party. I've got it. In honor of Tweegy, Let's make tomorrow VIP Hat Day. Let's all post our dolls in hats, and make a little story to go with it. We're not grinding....ok Title Change Coming up ..

Let's Party, and Put on a Hat while we're at it.

VIPHat_Bar.jpg

And for the life of me I can't figure out what was censored. lol.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I actually don't mind VIPs ya know when the items are actually worth while haha!! I really hope this one has some killer hair or GLU gods decided to get crazy and give us some VIP facial features, I'm still praying for that lol!!! Anyway let's hope they give us something to spend our stars for!!!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Please please PLEASE let it be a dating event!
    But I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a VIP weekend. They want us to spend real life money on the new Balmain items.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    But I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a VIP weekend. They want us to spend real life money on the new Balmain items.

There's actually a dating event coming up!

This weekend is VIP, then Show Your Style midweek, then party weekend, and then finally a dating event. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    There's actually a dating event coming up!

This weekend is VIP, then Show Your Style midweek, then party weekend, and then finally a dating event. :)

Cannot wait for a dating event! Not super big on these VIP ones, but at least I won't have to grind too hard. So, that is kind of the plus side. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »

I'll actually get time in my pool. Ok, don't laugh, PuterHead had a lot of other things to do this year. Never again. May and Open is the way it's gotta be. Bring on the VIP Teasers please.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I was avoiding to check and I thought the spoilers were already out but seems like they're coming late this time...
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was avoiding to check and I thought the spoilers were already out but seems like they're coming late this time...

I'm wondering as well... I'm so curious!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My main problem with VIP events now is how to spend my k-stars, at this point is not like there's a lot of stuff that I want in my game and since we didn't got Balmain clothes this time I don't have my Balmain wish list anymore...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Just got the mini update, spoilers should be here soon!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Spoiler.... Don't like anything except the vest :(
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Lmaoooooo ����
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Thank you for posting Lenochka!

Not sure how I feel about the items this week! I definitely don't hate them, but I think they're going to take a little while to grow on me!

I like that Glu has been trying out some new looks lately, so that not everything looks the same! I'm also happy that the items are more summer-themed - I'm so tired of jackets lately!

Not a big fan of the hair (for once), but I do like the rest of the giftbox items. I'm excited to play around and put together some outfits! I'm hoping I get the giftbox necklace, skirt, and top.

Good luck with your boxes this weekend - I hope everyone gets what they want!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Spoiler.... Don't like anything except the vest :(
    image.jpg

I'm going to be honest. I'm over these VIP events. This seems like the third time the so called "VIP" items are completely unappealing and not worth getting which I'm not. The only item that I want is the hair and even then I'm only going to open 1 palette and be done with this event whether I get the hair or not. Does Glu think people are willing to shell out all of their money for any type of **** they throw at us?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    The inspirations!

2u6n3p2.jpg
    It's not sooooooo bad. The gift boxes are okay and they finally added an Afro for girls ( and it's cool because not all the players are white) sadly it's ombré... About the earnables im not fan because I don't like that type of skirts and just the top of a bikini? Mmmm idk about the shoes.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yes!! Love the Kim's pics! I love that super blonde bob hair!! And the gift box hair is super cute I love that they have some more highly texturizing styles coming out! My doll would looks silly with it but still love it! And the top for the earnable is cute but do I really want to spend 600 stars to get it?! Oh the struggle
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I like the hairstyle, hoping it looks less choppy ombre in other colors. I will happily spend enough to earn the first box and the shoes, but that is it. Kim's pick hair is great!
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I actually really like the earnable skirt and shoes, I feel like we don't really have anything like that already. The earnable bikini top is a hard pass for me. Gift box outfit is meh but the hair is kind of cool. Kim's Picks are super cute!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Why do you need to pay money for Kim's stuff ugh so not fair. I wish the hair was better as I really don't like afro stuff
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I liked the hair but not the ombré. The clothes are no my style.

People complaining about the curly hair, well... not everyone has straight hair u know? :)
    ≧▽≦
    Sahbd wrote: »
    I liked the hair but not the ombré. The clothes are no my style.

People complaining about the curly hair, well... not everyone has straight hair u know? :)

Yes, I know! Not my style, but happy that others like it :). I like that they've been going in different directions with the hair and clothes lately and there's been a wide variety of things :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The hair would be amazing if it wasn't for that horrible ombre.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The hair would be amazing if it wasn't for that horrible ombre.
    So agree with you! But it's also the proportion: again a hairstyle what makes the head look bigger than the whole upper body.
    Android
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    The inspirations!

2u6n3p2.jpg

i wish glu would stop using Kourtney as inspiration... she's the least fashionable of all the sisters... almost every not so great pieces come from her
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Yes, I know! Not my style, but happy that others like it :). I like that they've been going in different directions with the hair and clothes lately and there's been a wide variety of things :)

Me too! :D
    ≧▽≦
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Kim's pick looks so familiar. I checked the history thread and found a very similar dress on February 26th 16.
    Android
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The hair would be cute with dark roots how are blonde roots supposed to look good on the darker dolls? Especially if the doll also has dark hair kkh and k&k will not be played this weekend I see but I have a good feeling about next week's event
  • dashjennergamerdashjennergamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    I posted the male event spoilers on my ig account. I'm still not sure how to post photos on here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BItG_ZCjvsF/
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I posted the male event spoilers on my ig account. I'm still not sure how to post photos on here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BItG_ZCjvsF/

Thank you so much! Hope you don't mind I post the picture for you. :)

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers