Kardashian Klan best wardrobe choicesr/Real Life Inspiration

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    that's a fun idea! Perhaps why we don't get some of the more 'stylish' clothing is because of some copyright with the designer? I dont even know if it matters, but just a thought.

That's exactly what I've thought. You have to pay people to use their stuff. Unless they don't mind or it's modified enough, depending on those laws. The big picture: Nothing's free.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    There should have a Kardashian Kollection and Kardashian Beauty event or even an update at this point with bucket loads of makeup, clothing, and accessories with this logo and background. Instead of trash like this.

UG3sCrl.jpg

bJXWHYU.jpg

Bwahahahaha, the edit, the edit, lmfao, hahahahaha!

Yes! More things to buy! That necklace is nasty tho, never liked it.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    After the forced Medieval priestess ensemble from the two year anniversary event, I expected another too soon b.s. update with NOTHING from this thread. I will say it again and for the next three years this game has—more 2009-2010 outfits, hair, shoes, etc. from Kim AND Khloe. Absolutely nothing from Kourtney because there is a confused KKH staff member who for some reason likes soccer mom sweaters.

pv10acl.jpg

bYo1xQL.jpg

SMSDJjM.jpg
    New avatar for Kim.

ib8PUVk.jpg

Both
    for kkh dolls.

LpdCmsU.jpg

GxwhPOp.jpg

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    That Kim outfit? Hope we never see that. I love Khloe's suit!
    Sad. Not sure how else to explain this because of the keyword(s) "for Kim".
    See how you can say the same thing without being insulting? BTW, I didn't grasp your meaning either.

zhqNzTr.jpg

z1aSteD.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    She never really looks happy anymore either.

No she really never looks happy. I read in an article that Kim says she doesn't smile for the cameras anymore after having Nori b/c while she was pregnant the media constantly attacked her weight and now that she's had the baby and is "hot" again they all of a sudden had all these nice things to say about her. She doesn't like how two-faced the media is and so doesn't bother to smile for the cameras and pretend that she's happy. That's really sad and true about all celebrities. They have to look perfect all the time and if they don't then magazines, TV shows, and websites will tear down their looks until they finally make some changes and start to look good enough for the media.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Khloe's whole outfit with the coat, North, Mason, and Penelope for the kids.

My doll does not have kids and she never will, her eyes are on Cassio and Max but maybe there should be a toddler
    update...

Ud1V8b3.jpg
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    tumblr_obd8eqWrmt1re5m7ao1_400.png
    I fell in love ❤
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    14c4obq.jpg

If they're going to continue to use Kourtney as inspiration, please I beg that you add this outfit.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    14c4obq.jpg

If they're going to continue to use Kourtney as inspiration, please I beg that you add this outfit.

Well, that lilac outfit would look gorg on my dolls, Shrink the top to show the lovely kleavage we've been getting lately, and take the pockets out of the pants, and the belt loops and we'd have a winner.
    I don't know if I posted this outfit, but I'd love to see more of the old Kim as far as fun color choices. Again, this outfit with a little modification would look awesome on our dolls .

c.ReggieBush years.

kim-kardashian-in-gucci.jpg

Hey, and aren't those very much like out St Patrick's day outfit game shoes? Anyway. Happy Monday- Throwback Kim Style
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Kim really looked her best in the Reggie Bush years. Her beauty peaked on KUWTK around 2009-2010. Her face, body, and wardrobe drastically changed around the time she married Kanye.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    She went from Hawt to Haute. She's gorgeous. And all she has to do is throw on something bright and skimpy of Kylie's. :) On the other hand, if all the clothes are black, they all match. LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Personally, which I might be the minority, but I think she just keeps getting prettier. I don't like her older stuff, in fact when I watch like the first 5-6 seasons of KUWTK I cringe at the hair, makeup & clothes. Her style after North was spot on & even when she was pregnant with Saint! Also I've always loved Khloe but she looks so so so much better nowadays, after the whole Lamar thing went down. I just think all the sisters became high fashion & gorg recently. I love KUWTK even more now! I'm just a super fan I guess haha. Anyways, I don't really want their old stuff. Some of these older pics just wouldn't look too good on our dolls I don't think. Plus Kim's vision rn is high fashion it seems, so I doubt the older stuff will be put in at all.

I do hope they add more makeup & hair styles though! And update the closet feature (which has all been mentioned many times before I know). Our wardrobe is getting extensive & I hate scrolling for days!
    I like the fun clothes of the earlier years, but after becoming a mother she has a inner glow, or maybe it's the better makeup of today. She can make Bleach Bottle Blonde into a Bombshell look. so, I agree about the facial aspects. but some of the dresses she wore out clubbing with Reggie....I'd Love those on my doll. : A lot of the Kim Pics, my doll can't pull off as well. But fun and Kicky....my dolls rock those looks.

Bring on more KKlothes look. We need more pictures. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    0627_kim_kardashian_3_825x1100.jpg
    image.jpg
    FFN_FF9_FF10_Kardashian_La_Jolla_072616_52134046.jpg
    img.jpg
    Kim_Kardashian_Brittny_Gastineau_Enjoy_Day_VQHg_T.jpg
    2_hd.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    kimkardashianloknight_a.jpg
    2508993_kim_kardashian_a_fait_un_stop_dans_un_sa.jpg
    000002643252.jpg
    kim_kardashian_finds_new_ways_to_incorporate_wai.jpg
    23_april_kim_kardashian_218659.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here

2_hd.jpg

Oh the boots. The ripped boots and the stocking dress. Absolutely lovely. If it comes in this color.....my dolls will need 3 of them :) Forgive me but I needed to see the dress in the Purple family.

Lilac_Boots_Kim.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And we need that blush lace dress in our closets too. I have to get out of here It's dangerous. Like looking at purses for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh the boots. The ripped boots and the stocking dress. Absolutely lovely. If it comes in this color.....my dolls will need 3 of them :) Forgive me but I needed to see the dress in the Purple family.

Lilac_Boots_Kim.jpg

Wow it looks lovely koko! We really don't have enough purple in our closets :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    HTB1_Wk_VGKXXXXXc_GXVXXq6x_XFXXX3.jpg
    Kim_Kardashian_purple_outfit.jpg
    3_g_HKJCDer_E.jpg
    image.jpg
    img_6602.jpg
    kim_kardashian_lunch_katsuya_scott_disick_photos.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    tumblr_o77iosq6_Be1tch2tqo2_1280.jpg
    GSIM_KKBCHC160529_07.jpg
    IMG_20160812_140503.jpg
    destaque_1_1.jpg
    ad_213433853.jpg
    khloe_kardashian_pour_women_health.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Cnwjyz_FWAAA2_Ds4.jpg
    FFN_RIA_JEWEL_2_5212016_52068545.jpg
    6edc83228b450ab8b2849ef36ac57eb1.jpg
    kendalljenner_DVFlong.jpg
    5775883df2900.jpg
    kj_7_12.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    1280t_kim_kardashian_kanye_west-597560444.jpg

this messy hair look :p
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    1280t_kim_kardashian_kanye_west-597560444.jpg

this messy hair look :p

YES! I thought she looked great that night.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I too think that Kim had better style a few years ago. But we have to face the fact that Glu will not implement her pre-2011 styles in this game, that simply wouldn't make sense. From now on we will only get newer styles - Yeezy and stuff like that.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    lol

On topic, I certainly don't want more outdated outfits. That would be plain b.s, we're approaching 2017!

The K fam would have definitely thrown out all their decade old outfits already.

Keep up your work Glu, new outfits all the time woohoo!
    PM to add
    I guess I figured the reason that so many other Kardashian sister outfits were used was to placate those of us who want more color. Kim isn't wearing much color right now. And while I am one who wouldn't have a problem with some older Kim outfits showing up, I really doubt that she would want those included. She's very fashion forward, almost ahead of the curve, so she would want her game to reflect that. Just my opinion, but this game is about her and is a promotional tool for her brand, so it makes sense that we see the latest looks. Plus, it's cool to see recent looks online and then, boom! We get them! I personally loved her VMAs look, hope we see it.

Edited to add: HOWEVER, it might be a neat twist on throwbacks to make the earned throwback outfit be a throwback Kim outfit. It looks like they are going to make the throwback event include exclusive earnables, so why not a throwback to early Kim?
    Hey guys, I apologize for the confusing cleanup. It just dawned on me, that if I have to clean up other than spam, I will Momentarily close the thread while I clean up. This morning, everyone was commenting, myself included while I was fixing things, and that had to add to the confusion. It was a rough morning in a number of threads. We can have fun here but be respectful of other peoples feelings. I'm deleting my guidelines, it all falls under be respectful of others, even if it appears they are not being respectful themselves.

Now....comeon in for a group hug everybody. And, not for nuthin' that redridinghood outfit predates Kanye. We wanted that. and we all love ThrowBacks...these are just looks. We're not going to have a B.Y. and A,Y. thread one for Vintage Kim and one for Current, but let everyone appreciate what they appreciate. There that's much better. Now, lets all be excited for Kim's Birthday, and any impending update. Let's all come in for a group hug. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    *hand hugs*