⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    *more earnable/buyable long hairstyles for male players
    *The ability to take our children places in the way we can take our pets places (or even just to specific play date areas)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Please merge with another thread if this already exists.

I am very disappointed that two years later Glu has not improved KKH in certain areas. I am here to vent my frustrations and a create a list of what should be added or improved in the future:
    • More hair colors (hello, grey/silver!)
    • More hair with ombre selection; we could change the colors from pink to brown, etc. (I saw this on the Britney Spears game, and I thought this idea was awesome)
    • Different body shapes (it's very demeaning that Glu thinks every woman has big assets or looks like Kim; what if I wanted to look chubby in the game?)
    • Height change (I am actually 4'11", in the game I am 5'8")
    • More eyeshadow or lipstick colors from the regular options (I am frankly not a big fan of Nars' eyes and lips; they're either too big or unrealistic)
    • Sell the comeback items (I wouldn't mind at all paying 75 stars for hair from old events)
    • More body colors (it's either too dark or too pale)

Reply with what you think Glu needs to improve.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ok, ...........Personally, the only thing I want to find is the thread where I can thank Glu for some things I've had on my mind since the last update. Ok, that's all.

I can help with that. GO here for the GluGod Love Fest. A little Ironic. It took me to the beginning of the thread and I read the first post. Sigh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MichallardMichallard Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have purchased two pets and I love how I can walk them and bring them with me but I don't like switching between them. I would absolutely love to have the ability to walk both of them at the same time! I understand it might affect the game, but what if there was a limit to how many you walked, like only 2 or 3? Hope my suggestion was understandable and open for a response :))))
  • Jackie2153Jackie2153 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been playing this game for a few months and I love it. Could it be possible to be more interactive. Kinda like be the eyes of your player. Be able to drive your car, take care of your baby, talk face to face with other people. Something new to expand the Kim Kardashian game experience
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    - Add Rio (w/ Olympics theme story line)
    - Add the following vehicles: convertible sports car, motorcycle/sports bike
    - Shorten the crotch length on the red pants with black trim on side (sorry, I could post a pic)
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    - I know this has already been mentioned hundreds of times but GLU PLEASEEEEE ORGANISE the WARDROBE, it is so frustrating !!!!
    All we need is to separate purchased items from unperchased items, also separate the tops from full outfits! This will make styling so much easier and more enjoyable

- Add more make up options (glossy lips!!!!!!!!) and hair colours (I saw one of the NPCs in my game had platinum hair, we need platinum hair Glu! also BURGANDY/DARK RED hair will be amazing)

- There should be other ways to get Perk Points for those people that don't spend money on the game 5 points for daily gift boxes is not enough. Maybe have mid week events where we can get Perk Points and Partnerships.

- Over the Knee high boots

- More ombré hair options, and longer hairstyles

Thank you :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • candygirl200413candygirl200413 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Being able to delete certain activities, I deleted the game for a couple months. Then when I re-downloaded it obviously still had my tasks from when I had the game but it was just annoying because I got so many tasks and now 1.5 years later I'm finally completing it cause I haven't had any tasks to do.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Everyone's eye shapes are different but I always wanted my dolls to have a doe-eye makeup look so please release it for an future update. That would make me very happy. I wouldn't mind purchasing that particular look with kstars.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    Looking at Kim's game character compared to my doll is kinda annoying at times. I think KK: H should update our poses and doll body shapes. This is the main reason I played K&K because our dolls looked GOOD beside their in-game character, not like we're from a completely different game. I think we should get more lip/nose/eye options, body shape, and poses instead of just the generic checking nails (for girls) and hands through the hair for guys.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ✪✪✪ Must-haves ✪✪✪

• more eyeshadow colors (two-tone eyeshadow)
    • more lipstick shades
    • lip gloss
    • more hairstyles
    • more hair colors (ombre, Balayage highlights, etc)
    • more nail polish colors
    • make longer nails for dolls
    • change SO's hairstyle
    • remove SO's hat or cap
    • more people on the street
    • hair accessories like boho hair accessories, crown, etc
    • long lush lashes
    • outfit for pets
    • add more kinds of lips (like kylie's lips)

✪ More power, Glu! ✪
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Closet organization!!! Pretty, pretty please with extra cherries on top :) even just separating what we do and don't own would make styling soooo much easier and way more enjoyable!! Thank you for your consideration ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Can you guys PLEASE make is so that we can choose the location and duration of our reality show? I'm so sick and tired of having to tap and tap and maybe after 10 mins I get lucky and my desired location comes up. More so now that we have the product placement.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Can you guys PLEASE make is so that we can choose the location and duration of our reality show? I'm so sick and tired of having to tap and tap and maybe after 10 mins I get lucky and my desired location comes up. More so now that we have the product placement.

This would be great!!! :) It is so annoying to have to keep tapping for it to take like 20 tries if not more to get the location you want.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

I swear this thread is nothing but a bottomless pit.

• Facial features for the guys. Stubbles, beards, etc.

• Simon's daughter, dismiss her character so her paternity is revealed and Simon is not her father and
    make these two guys Simon's kids - 1, 2

• So half of the clothes seen here, are not available to the male NPC wardrobe for gifting. Fix this.

• More NARS features in the wardrobe for purchase. There is a h-ll of a lot more on their site than just three sets of everything.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

[/COLOR]• So half of the clothes seen here, are not available to the male NPC wardrobe for gifting. Fix this.

This is fixed. There was even a whole thread about the bamboo shirts. I guess you missed it =)

Anyways...

- have our SOs tap recharge like our pets , every 4h!

- San Diego needs to pay out more, or give extra gigs like London does

- dating events! Moar plx!
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    As there hardly are any dating events in the weekends, how about doing them for midweek events from time to time? One week a throwback event, the next a voting event and a week later a dating event. That would create more diversity in types of challenges. Plus, I usually neglect my poor spouse during events causing us to drop in the charts and she deserves better...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited November 2017
    1. Krew chat feature, with KIMOJIs.
    2. New poses for the dolls and option to change our friend's pose in the Photo Booth.
    3. Take babies outside like the pets.
    4. More hair colors, like the silver/platinum one.
    5. Option to change the name of the Ice Club.
    6. Show Your Style Throwback Events instead of 5-star.
    7. Ability to change the nature of relationship. We can start dating a friend with whom we've co-starred on gigs, why not the other way round?
    8. Access to the Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi.
    9. Locations: La Romana, Phuket, Rio de Janeiro, Prague, Toronto.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey GluGods I'm back!

Please Please Please add this hair preferably without the bandana or with a black bandana to KKH:

gnMWysl.png

Do what you want wardrobe, earnables, boxes, but make sure to add it, I'll splurge 5k K-star on it or more:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    PLEASE READ!
    Hey, I decided to make a bad edit (lol) just for you guys see that we NEED a better closet in the game. The actual wardrobe is awful. We need something big, better, with more classy and more organized. So I did this edit using the Carrie Bradshaw's closet as an example. Pleaseeee, Glu, we need something like this. Pretty please!

NMFDsx8.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    please decrease the weekend event points back from 600 to 500.
    change the dating aspect of the game. Spouses shouldn't date on a daily basis in game play nor irl.
    please make it easier for players who don't spend rl money for stars packs to earn all of the celebrity perk prizes. I've been stuck on the same prize for months and I'm not progressing on my gameplay. I want to collect it all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please include a full image of the saved Lookbook outfit? When I pay 30Stars for a Lookbook box, I need to see the whole outfit I saved...shoes, bag, jewelry, hair. Viewing the whole 'look' we saved would be so functional, I'd stop complaining about 35 Stars for the next box. Or did I already buy that box?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Please include a full image of the saved Lookbook outfit? When I pay 30Stars for a Lookbook box, I need to see the whole outfit I saved...shoes, bag, jewelry, hair. Viewing the whole 'look' we saved would be so functional, I'd stop complaining about 35 Stars for the next box. Or did I already buy that box?

Next box for me says 70 stars! 70!? Yeah, like that payment will EVER be happening.

EDIT: Checked next empty Look Book spot today, just for fun 'n' games and discovered it now requests 35 stars. Yeah, still not gonna happen. Give me a reasonable price and I'll buy plenty of spots. Ten stars is quite more than enuf for; 35 stars and I can buy something in the wardrobe sooooo, really??
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vatsy, can I get that man irl pls? Don't care about the bandana color at all.

LOL sorry for out of topic, but "Koko made me do it" ( well not literally, she just shared that Vats posted a pic of a handsome dark doll here in this thread :P )
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I agree with Carol and Jenn above and want to take their suggestions a bit further. Since dating is basically useless except for events and 1-2 achievements, why not add another achievement (similar to reality run in) called spotted or canoodling and you can achieve something for our forced daily dates
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just like the different colored basic shirts, how about some different colored basic shorts?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    - Leggings, or the ability to wear pants under some of the shorter tops (like the light Grey sweatshirt thing, the beige folded top, or the navy top that was an event item). There are some tops that would look great as tunic tops
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    - Leggings, or the ability to wear pants under some of the shorter tops (like the light Grey sweatshirt thing, the beige folded top, or the navy top that was an event item). There are some tops that would look great as tunic tops

I agree. I was lucky to win the blue leggings around Christmas time and it really helped the grey sweater

33tge2g.jpg

Would be nice to have a few more options.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    1. More destinations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Seoul, San Francisco, Hong Kong, etc
    2. Cheaper wearables and homes.
    3. Wider variety of events/projects.
    4. Wider variety of hair and makeup colors.