Options

KK:H Max Fans

Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
What's the most fans you can have now? I was wondering if it's at a billion. I started over with followers 3 times because of the A+++ and now I have 320 million fans.
Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    HI. So I'm showing 781.3 million, but that's Android, so I dont' know if I'm number one truly. I'll check the ipad if you hang on. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Khaleesi. I'm at 781.3 million fans as well, iOS, and I'm showing #1 A+++. I'm assuming that's the max fans for now :)
    HI. So I'm showing 781.3 million, but that's Android, so I dont' know if I'm number one truly. I'll check the ipad if you hang on. :)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm in the top 10 on my game, A+++ Android platform, and the number one on my game has 787.3M.
  • Options
    Is that a new contact you added? All my preMayAndroid friends are frozen around 706 million. And my iOS game still shows me as number one with that 781.3 figure. Jules will you check again? I ask because I'm at the last update, and none of my gigs are adding fans, because my game is currently at the max ceiling. Are there contacts between the 781 and 787?

Can you screenshot it for us?

Added: just spent some time in the wardrobe trying things on, and when I am below max, that always gives me about 67 or 76 thousand. I got the tweet about my appearance, but no fans. so...my game still thinks 781.3 is the Max.

So lets open up this puppy, please everyone, check your game, and if you're usually at the top or have maxxed out friends....what is the Max fans in your game? We're especially intrested in any game over 781.3. (no worries, just trying to figure out if there is a prob. :) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko none of my recent gigs are adding new fans either, that's why I assumed I was at max fans with 781.3M.
    Is that a new contact you added? All my preMayAndroid friends are frozen around 706 million. And my iOS game still shows me as number one with that 781.3 figure. Jules will you check again? I ask because I'm at the last update, and none of my gigs are adding fans, because my game is currently at the max ceiling. Are there contacts between the 781 and 787?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yep the max is now an astonishing 781.3m!
    So funny, I came across this pick showing me reaching the no 1 spot for the first time, fanbase was 195m!

image_zpssutfxuih.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    For what ever reason, I have never been able to add friends. SugarK was kind enough to test and try with me, still doesn't work....

Because of this I've only ever competed with NPCs. I currently have 644mil fans, where Willow Pape has 651mil fans.
    Sometimes a random NPC will gain 100mil fans and boot both of us out of 1 and 2 spot

If you don't have players in your contacts, it's usually around 180mil-220mil to become #1 star
  • Options
    I was looking for something saying the max was higher than 781.3 fans, Jules said she had a contact with 787. Now that would have been something to investigate. :) I'm going to go float on my tube. see ya in a bit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I currently have 202m fans and am still deciding if I should go + because I have no idea how to gain 200m fans faaast as the quests take long and may vary from old to new ones.
  • Options
    I'm sure it's been suggested about parties. Parties in Calabasas are fast fan increasers. I think there's a thread for that. Ill take a look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Minji. Found it :) You should look here for advice and discussion about Comebacks.

And there are some suggestions here, in the thread you started about your current comeback dilemma. A more thorough search would bring a lot more results, but those are your best bets. :)

And again.....parties are great for fans after a comeback.

And remember, you don't have to hit the Max anymore, you only have to rise about your highest NPC. You can do it. You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Minji wrote: ยป
    I currently have 202m fans and am still deciding if I should go + because I have no idea how to gain 200m fans faaast as the quests take long and may vary from old to new ones.

Always do comebacks as they are available! It's always faster each time to climb back to the number 1 spot with more energy, now you probably have transportation

Whenever I did my comebacks, I always made sure to go and hunt for E and D list celebs to add to my contacts (this is the only time they will network with you instead of just hitting on your doll) since we are on each others level
  • Options
    Ok, subtlty is not my strong suit. This is supposed to be about max fans. Not comebacks. Minji posted in the wrong thread and I was too polite to move it.
    Hi Minji. Found it :) You should look here for advice and discussion about Comebacks.

And there are some suggestions here, in the thread you started about your current comeback dilemma. A more thorough search would bring a lot more results, but those are your best bets. :)..........

So, please discuss the comebacks there. Otherwise, I just start moving things, and people have been known to suffer motion sickness sometimes when I'm moving their posts. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hey, Koko, I'll go look again and screenshot. It's just an NPC, I only have one contact and I'm higher that her. I don't post pics here though so it may take me awhile to figure out how...

Update: I must have been half asleep when I looked this morning, because my number 1 has 727.3, NOT 787.3 as I said first. Lol!! I didn't think it was an odd number when I posted because I figured max fans was even higher than that. Sorry for the confusion!
  • Options
    No problem. I wish the update info would come with "Fan levels raised to a Kajillion and 2" lol. But it was nice seeing the old screenshot of under 200Million as the top. I remember something I read early in the game, said you won the game when you reached 50 Million Fans. Like and idiot. I was shocked when I hit 50 Million and it didn't like a pinball machine hitting a double or something. Like I thought the game would be over or something and I'd head back to the bag forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary