Weekend Event 8/5/16-VIP Weekend! Can you put a price on Love? ~ Oh yes we Can!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Are you talking about the long gown, from Christmas 2014? I've chased that dress since the day it came out.....finally during a Throwback I got it for one of my dolls. If it's the short kocktail length with a big flower in the front.....I love that, but at this point, I'd gladly take it off and give it to you. It's the dress one of my Androids was frozen in, and since she's married to my other android.....every plane trip, every time I'm at home, every date, I see her frozen in that dress while the other dolls romps freely in bikinis and Balmain...... In the other Game, the 'spouse' is frozen in the white fur, goldish dress ensemb. So, I'm getting sick of that one too. So.....which red dress are you looking for? I'd hate to send good vibes for the other one, but won't you have to wait for a throwback for either of those dresses? So many dresses.....so little time. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This one?
    KKH_Screenshot_1470484697588_zpshxz3mllu.jpg

Ooops, blown up the shoes don't match the dress........I'm so embarassed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Awww thank you so much Koko & urnxo!!! :-)))

I meant that one
    Screenshot_2016-08-06-14-54-58_zpsgcyhrl0t.jpg
    Android
    Here is my giftbox :
    Screenshot_2016-08-06-13-25-14_zpsetahm4lx.jpg
    What a beautiful palette! Birthdayworthy! I like the hair, but it wouldn't look good on my blonde doll, too bad it's ombre..
    But I am very happy with my k-stars and about to level up and receive 50 k-stars from celebrity perks! :-))) Grrreat!
    Android
    Wow, Koko, looking good!!! Fabulous gown and I love the hair!
    Android
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Birthday Rumpelstilzchen!!!!!!

best_happy_birthday_design_elements_vector_set_524006.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day Rumpelstilzchen! Wishing you an amazing day!!!

Oh boy, for the first time ever since I started to play KKH I'm able to totally ignore an event for real!

I thought that at least I would grind k-stars, but even that isn't motivating me to play, maybe I'm loosing the interest or I'm just tired from all that repetitive process of doing gigs and hunt energy...

So I'm taking my first break from KKH this weekend and feels good:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thank you Sugar!! 😄 Flower Power 🌼
    Thank you Vats!!
    Will go for dinner with friends to a tavern with live greek music.. but would rather stay home because I don't feel like partying..
    😀 and rather do some more grinding lol
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy Birthday Rumpelstilzchen!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy birthday Rumpelstilzchen!
    Vats wrote: »

Oh boy, for the first time ever since I started to play KKH I'm able to totally ignore an event for real!

I thought that at least I would grind k-stars, but even that isn't motivating me to play, maybe I'm loosing the interest or I'm just tired from all that repetitive process of doing gigs and hunt energy...

Enjoy it! The only thing you really need to do is take Bort out on a date maybe once a day since I didn't go for the boxes during the week days and my husband threatened divorce & things 'not working' and it cost me 10 k-stars to keep him.

for those interested, part 2 of the weekend storyline reveals that the fan you were rude too is suing because of the bad experience and you can choose whether or not to admit blame. I chose admit so we'll see how that affects the storyline/standings
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I didn't enjoy being rude in that first gig. I'll be rude to Willow any day, but my doll is always nice to fans. Weird storyline.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Rumpelstilzchen! If I could I would give you the dress!

VIP events feel like they take forever... I'm just waiting for that timer to go away
    (Mostly so the offer to buy Kim's look goes away. It's so hard saying no everytime)

5 more stars and I earn the shoes... may as well right? Do I buy Karl shades, The Blue hair color, or a stupid furniture for one of my homes.....

And for those of you who are looking for advice...
    Event Spoiler - I just completed the 2nd part.

For some reason, we had to diss one of our fans in part 1. In part 2, ray will ask if you did wrong, or if you did nothing wrong.
    If you admit being wrong, afterwards Maria will call, saying thats not good, and the settlement will be 1000kash
    If you say you did nothing bad, Maria will say that is good, and your settlement will be 200 kash

Because I paid 200 and settled, Simon called and said that's good, now I can do this magazine shoot now. That's part 3.
    My reward says I'll get 70exp and 1000kash, no stars.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Dear Glu!

It's my birthday today and I am going to buy some nice gifts for my doll. There is this dress she dreams about for a long time.. And shoes.. I am going to spend some k-stars although I don't like the event items.

I am planning to open my "usual" box -you know- so I would be very happy about the red dress from our closet what I have seen sometimes in the palettes. Or something else pretty, please no energy or kash!

Thank you!

Happy birthday Rumpelstilzchen!!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Rumpelstilzchen! If I could I would give you the dress!

VIP events feel like they take forever... I'm just waiting for that timer to go away
    (Mostly so the offer to buy Kim's look goes away. It's so hard saying no everytime)

5 more stars and I earn the shoes... may as well right? Do I buy Karl shades, The Blue hair color, or a stupid furniture for one of my homes.....

And for those of you who are looking for advice...
    Event Spoiler - I just completed the 2nd part.

For some reason, we had to diss one of our fans in part 1. In part 2, ray will ask if you did wrong, or if you did nothing wrong.
    If you admit being wrong, afterwards Maria will call, saying thats not good, and the settlement will be 1000kash
    If you say you did nothing bad, Maria will say that is good, and your settlement will be 200 kash

Because I paid 200 and settled, Simon called and said that's good, now I can do this magazine shoot now. That's part 3.
    My reward says I'll get 70exp and 1000kash, no stars.

So, we act like a **** and then are rewarded for lying about it?! I know it's just a game, but I think it's time for Glu to take a break on storylines if that's the best we get.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    So, we act like a **** and then are rewarded for lying about it?! I know it's just a game, but I think it's time for Glu to take a break on storylines if that's the best we get.

I think the point was that the "fan" was supposed to scare us and make us feel unsafe... and that "ignoring" the "fan" was the safest thing to do. I think it was just executed horribly. By refusing to admit that we did anything wrong, we are sticking with this story. (I'm pretending that this is what it was supposed to be so that I fee less bad).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Julesmo wrote: »

Right?! I am so confused by this storyline... I have 2 hours left before I can do the third part. I'm super curious how this dialog goes....

Why was my doll mean in the first place? Did I miss something in part one or the initial phone call with Simon due to being sleepy? Did the SO just over charge the credit cards? Did the Pomeranian chew up the couch cushions again? Was it a long night with the kids due to a bad cold?
    Just a few extra sentences for context...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Happy B'day Rumpelstilzchen! Wishing you an amazing day!!!

You know what, Vats? I didn't care about getting any K-stars myself; so no grind for me either. The VIP events are boring. The storylines have been super bad for months. This weekend's "earnables-that-we-have-to-pay-for," and the gift boxes all have such unpleasant things--I will say I did end up with a few things from purchases I was going to make anyway. The necklace--I did open a few boxes--habit tho--might be ok, haven't tried it yet, nor the earnables shoes...and I got the hairstyle; it looks so terrible on my doll, what a waste of 40 stars! I wish I could just delete it from my wardrobe. It would've probably been wiser for Glu to just sell it in the hairstyles section of our wardrobe. So yeah, not so K-star crazy that I'll spend a weekend foaming at the mouth for them. I know some people rely a lot on the VIPs for them, so that's good. But no matter how many or how few stars I might have at any given time, I never chase VIP weekend stars. This event is for Glu, not for us, you know? Oh! I'm so glad you had so much Pokemon Go fun with your mom. After all, you *do* live in Pallett Town.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Rumpelstilzchen!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Dear Glu!

It's my birthday today and I am going to buy some nice gifts for my doll. There is this dress she dreams about for a long time.. And shoes.. I am going to spend some k-stars although I don't like the event items.

I am planning to open my "usual" box -you know- so I would be very happy about the red dress from our closet what I have seen sometimes in the palettes. Or something else pretty, please no energy or kash!

Thank you!

image.php?di=NVEVY.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The third part of the questline is nothing. No random NPC talk, no calls, no kardashians, no bonus stars...
    I feel so silly wasting energy on the story this week wow...
    Thank you Kayla, Andrzej!
    Thank you Keem, it's the thought what counts! I haven't even been "connected" yet.
    Thank you katiealexandra, isabeau & thanks for the fireworks Carol Davida!
    I have never been able to get all the items on a VIP event - and I have made my peace with that.
    If you can't purchase k-stars, it's just too much.. But still VIP's are my favorite, because we can earn them and then I buy something I've always wanted and get one or two new things as bonus, it's all in all a win-win 😁
    Hopefully we will get some more Throwbacks! So many great clothes and hairstyles I have missed lol
    Android
    Something strange just happened :
    I had more than 4 hours to wait to do the third weekend gig -
    and suddenly it says 'available soon '.
    And now Luther and Miranda called with the weekly profits - they usually call me on Monday!
    Don't know what's going on...
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday Rumpelstilzchen!! Hope you are having a great day!!

image_zpsfd6piv4g.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Congrats minatodorovic! I also was able to get the hair in the free box by using this strategy I have that I mentioned above.

Thank you! Yes! That's a good strategy because the items are usually in those places. They appear in the last box often for me but it's usually the third box that has items that I want.
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I had no intention to take part in this one cause I don't like any of the items, but then Maria called with a luxe goal for one of the Leiber purses... so I figured I might as well get the box and hope to end up with more K-Stars than I started with! ;) Didn't get my wish, but I don't say no to hair! The giftbox items around it are scary though.

tumblr_inline_objwyhd33Q1reitsa_540.png
    wow, did you ever lose a post before posting and then it pops up in your restore button? Here is what I typed shortly after turning this place into a Birthday Celebration/Leveling up thang all in one. Let's see what I wrote and lost yesterday morning.

Happy Birthday Rumpelstilzchen. Hope you liked the Fireworks. I didn't know your fave color, and when in doubt......go for the purple.

Leveling up on your Birthday is great....just watch your energy, last thing you want is to level up with a full tank, when I'm on the brink of leveling up, If it's a 5 energy task, I tap out 4. 8 energy task....I tap 7, then when I've left enough energy for the ones I left, I go back and finish each task. If I've figured right, by the time I level up....I'm almost empty. Worst thing, you have a full tank, and you do a small task, and then you level up while you've only used 3. So try my idea. If you finish the task and haven't leveled up yet, next time do it again. I have lost so much energy, because I was almost full when I leveled up. That change should be loud and clear in the suggestions. We don't level up that much, give us the extra energy the way a gift box energy goes right on top of what we have.

ANyway can't wait for you to level up, and spend those stars wisely. Me, I would have rolled it over into another box. I've started picking NOT my box, and then depending on how I feel, i might take my usual as well, if I'm not thrilled with the off box. I think you need a nice birthday cake. How about a cake in the shape of a tower, with a damsel at the window and her long streaming hair hanging down? no. ok, how about a nice red velvet...Tell you what.....let's see how many birthday cakes we can assemble here for your birthday celebration.

Hat day didn't take off, maybe we can at least get some great looking cakes in here for you. :)

And then I went off to find a perfect cake for you. Did I get that post up? I'm a wreck on weekends. I have noise of the men in my life. lol.

No. Hmmm. Well, finally the cake. Now make a wishRapunzel_Cake.jpg

Oh, and did you level up?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Happy B- Day Rumpelstilzchen! Hope you have a great weekend!

G5nI9Jnh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually decided to open up my freebies gift boxes before the event is officially over and I'm quite disappointed in myself since my dolls won junkie prizes.:(

The hair style would've looked awesome on my dolls. But oh well...maybe someday I'll probably might win it on a future throwback event. I really hate the setup of these palettes on the gift boxes on this game since when I really want something specifically, it's just so randomized.:mad:
    image.php?di=CF4OZ.jpg

image.php?di=ABEGM.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    The third part of the questline is nothing. No random NPC talk, no calls, no kardashians, no bonus stars...
    I feel so silly wasting energy on the story this week wow...

I was wondering if there was something wrong since I didn't get a call or anything after Simon and Maria sent me off to Japan until things cooled down. I was at least expecting a call saying something about the lawsuit since I chose not to settle, but nope. Nada
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Wow! Thank you so much NQueen!
    Thanks Linda! Kim looks so gorgeous!
    I didn't have a cake this year so I am so thankful for that!
    Koko your cake is phenomenal!!! LOVE IT!!! I made a wish. Not game-related 😁 lol
    Yeah I am Level 49 now, everything went smoothly. I always keep an eye on this bar that levelling up with full energy won't happen again. Finishing the gig all out of power and then levelling up, and this time reaching a milestone on the celebrity perks was so great! I tapped ALL the 50 k-stars 😄
    Next celebrity perk reward is 2000 points away. So probably on my 80th birthday...... ;-)
    Android