Options

Weekend Fashion Show -8/5/16 ~ New Balmain and More Show your Style!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Here's what we're Spendearning for this weekend. :) Love the hair.....love the Kims Pick. Love the blue bra top.
Lenochka wrote: »
Spoiler.... Don't like anything except the vest :(
image.jpg

Thanks Lenochka. Now I'm off to find the guy stuff. :)

I love the New Balmain, And it feels like a perfect HatDay!

KKH_Screenshot_1470398278422_zpsjyn37flb.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koko your doll looks like a fashionable spy lol and so she's not alone

34tcxu0.jpg

the hair really grew on me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Posting male doll event banners for LindaVB. Remember seeing Nai is out this weekend.
    I forgot to change Jon's hair color. That hair style doesn't go well with blonde. :( Feel free to do some cutting and pasting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    <3
    image_zpsjjdetivh.jpeg
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Oops! I didn't post it in the fashion thread
    1470408610613.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I received the necklace, top, and skirt in the first three boxes I opened. That NEVER happens to me.

Here's Dixie and Sophie, her Maltese, in Malibu.

85265286-0ACC-42F8-BB55-E4B688CF3261_zpsez8vlrnu.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki had no luck with the gift boxes but she is excited she got Kim's hair and soooo happy it's not blonde like the last one lol. She also got her Balmain and she finally stopped resisting this adorable little kitty :o She's a happy girl :D

image_zpsugz9woxo.jpeg
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Made sure to finish the event today as I have a pretty busy weekend coming up. I bought less boxes than I normally do on VIPs (but still got 2 box items, which is more than usual - check out my boxes here), so I was able to buy some more stuff from the closet!

OBFL7033.jpg

From left to right:

1: Koko inspired me with the hats! I don't have very many yet, but I LOVE how this outfit came together. This wasn't one of the new Balmain pieces I planned on buying, but it really grew on me. I bought the hair/hat (40) and dress (50) this weekend.

2: Love this Balmain dress (50). Happy with it! That's all I bought this weekend in this outfit.

3: I have been eyeing this crop top/jacket combo for awhile (50), I finally gave in and bought it! I also earned the giftbox hair - It's starting to grow on me with certain outfits.

4: Bought the dress from the Cuba update (50)! I like that it's so summery, going to need to play with it a bit more in terms of styling.

QAEQ8220.jpg

Event items:

1: I earned the giftbox hair and shirt - I didn't like them together, so I included the hair in a different picture. I do really like this top, but I need to play with it more in terms of styling.

2: I spent 500 k-stars, so I got all the event items.

BONUS: I also bought the Malibu dog (40), another saved outfit space (15), and a pair of Karl sunglass (10) because I needed to spend 5 k-stars to reach the 500 goal!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Everyone looks super cute in their new Balmain! Clearly I'm going to need to buy more, but my K-star stash is pretty low :p

mh3hj4.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much for posting, Angline & Jon!
    Posting male doll event banners for LindaVB. Remember seeing Nai is out this weekend.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm not as in love with the dress, but with the pack I'd get enough perks to get me 50Kstars and 110 in total so I went for it

2hg9zx0.jpg
    IOS

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kayla, I don't care much for the dress or shoes either but I had to have that hair!!!!!!!!!! And the extra stars was nice too :)
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm not as in love with the dress, but with the pack I'd get enough perks to get me 50Kstars and 110 in total so I went for it

2hg9zx0.jpg
  • Options
    Exactly Sugar. I had told myself if I win the weekend hair then I won't go for it, but gosh it just teased me. There was no way I'd survive the weekend without getting it

2yoxxc2.jpg

I'll have to remind myself of this weekend next time I get 8k kash in my boxes lol
    IOS

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My doll celebrates her new weave by buying a brand new Balmain & taking her fave pet, Charli out to Vegas.

2r3f1oz.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls are usually picky whenever they go on a shopping spree lol:D

They needed to make their final decisions before they're about to make their purchases.☺
    image.php?di=9VA81.jpg

image.php?di=NXWFR.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Bought the Balmain on the first pic, the Karl top on the third pic, Kim picks - I'm in love with the hair! Amy sent me that royal blue top (thank you, honey!!!) which goes perfect with the new shoes, which I loooove, so beaut colors, great for color block combo or neutral clothes and just the shoes popping. I'm satisfied with my shopping this weekend, I'll stop at the shoes, I don't like the other items.

2i8g0lc.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls are acting a scene on a new movie. Carolyn Ferocious character is a ghost and her presence is still around. Carol Davida character is so spooked by the ghost that she's hidden somewhere nearby the corner.
    PicsArt_08-07-08.39.17_zpsrp2lqx3j.gif~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    20160807_105930_zpsngg3rb8p.jpg

bought kim's outfit, a new balmain dress, opened gift boxes to get the top (so versatile, works with a lot of bottoms) and skirt (doesn't work so well with my tops), earned the shoes, skirt, and top. Not liking the blue skirt so much, just wish it were a longer length. overall, I wish I didn't spend as much kstars as I did for this event.
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    tumblr_inline_objxop4YFS1reitsa_540.png

Didn't love the hair on my doll at first, but I'm starting to like it pretty fast. It does make her look like a rebellious teenager though.