Options

Monday Monday - I heard a rumor...........

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Been a month or so since we started a Monday thread, wistfully posting about dreams for a Midweek event (successfully), but I have good feeling the rumor is true, that there will be a midweek Show Your Style Voting event. So......who's got a good feeling with me? ANd, will it be changed? I'm sure the 10 Minute Round finish will be fixed, and.....anyone think they heard our justified whining and added a task for us that will help speed the event along. That's what I'm hoping. How about you?

Now remember - based on a rumor is NOT the same as "I have it on good authority" or "A little GluBird hinted", this is just pure 'repeated coz I saw it posted on the internet' feeling. So don't go calling in sick to work, or cancelling your trip to the Bahamas. Just wait here with us and speculate. Oh, did I say wait? Yes, today we're waiting for that Glorious Glimpse of the Loading Meter sometime this afternoon.
KKHMeter.jpg

So, um. Who wants to wait with me?

cjnuseless.gif~c200
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Tee hee--the cat!
  • Options
    I know, isn't the cutest. Best Cat in the Hat I ever saw. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    It's a British Shorthair! I have one, he is about 8 years old. Pictures like that one are the reason I got him, I just loved their big round faces. He is a pretty awesome cat. His official name is Prince Harry, but I call him a million things. The breed gets along well with dogs, which was another reason I wanted one. He and my Pekingese are brothers from other mothers. I may have to learn to post pics so I can share my furbabies.

Oh, all that was totally off topic - but I would also like to add that I am excited for the voting event (I choose to BELIEVE) and I think it would be awesome if they had tweaked it in some way to change things up a little.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahah the cat stole the thread!

wow 8 years old? Is that really old for a cat right Julesmo?

I have a story about the black cat that is prowling my house, but I think it's innapropriate to talk on open forum lol

Here we go voting event...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here's my Black Kat. Always leaves a trail of footsteps though.

Katwalk.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats, I think he is what would be middle aged for an adult. Indoor cats live to be about 15 -18, I think. He never goes outside, except on the screened-in porch. I used to take him out in a kitty stroller, but I finally got rid of it because it was usually too hot where I live to use it. Also, people thought it was ridiculous (rightly so!) lol. I have recently seen a kitty backpack with a window. Sorry, hijacked thread again. I have just had some caffeine and I am unusually talky!
  • Options
    Jules, any thread like this....event or waiting for the event is just a big ole gab fest while we wait for signs of An Event, you aren't off topic.

Oh, so how about someone else tossing up a good YouTube for a Monday Morning? any thoughts of how the Voting Event may have changed? There is always at least one person who nails it. And maybe some other theories might be good enough for Glu to pick up. there's the probable but terrifying thought.....its just been deglitched from the instant round end. then add the hope they added a way to work the event faster if we'd like. Third? Maybe make the prizes include ThrowBacks? Any other speculation?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Well there was an instagram who posted spoilers of the event icons. For last week this week and next week I believe. So the Show Your Style is probably correct.
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I wish we received points for voting. I would vote a lot more then. I usually don't do it at all now since there's no incentive.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    lol. I heard it on the forum, from someone who saw it on IG. so, I was pretty sure.
    We've been missing our official teasers for a while now, and begging for them. I have a good feeling, maybe not today....maybe not this week...but maybe we'll get them back someday. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just got a mini update!
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    I just got a mini update!

I just got it as well. Hopefully spoilers come soon!
  • Options
    I got it. Ooooooooooh ooooooh oooh oooh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Tomorrows event (picture from IG)
    j5yvsm.jpg

Edit: The male items
    nz3w4i.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yesss, throwback boxes!!!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thanks a bunch for posting, QueenCookie! :D This is sooo gorg πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Tomorrows event (picture from IG)
    j5yvsm.jpg
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    j5yvsm.jpg

It's been a long time since there was an event that I was 100% satisfied with. I believe the last one was the anniversary event. Earning TB boxes instead of gold and black boxes. I think Glu is trying to make up for last week's disaster event. Although, there is a small part of me that is dreading the 4 hour waiting periods to earn all the prizes. My hope is to earn the Glamm items.

Sidenote: That is a **** ton of K Stars! :eek:
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    j5yvsm.jpg

It's been a long time since there was an event that I was 100% satisfied with. I believe the last one was the anniversary event. Earning TB boxes instead of gold and black boxes. I think Glu is trying to make up for last week's disaster event. Although, there is a small part of me that is dreading the 4 hour waiting periods to earn all the prizes. My hope is to earn the Glamm items.

Sidenote: That is a **** ton of K Stars! :eek:

That's because that game is not in compliance with Glu rules and such. I can't say the word in here but it rhymes with Backed lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: Β»
    That's because that game is not in compliance with Glu rules and such. I can't say the word in here but it rhymes with Backed lol

I figured as much. I thought those types of games were blocked from having events.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Wow, what a nice Event. It's a shame that my Game is still crashing.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    The dress is interesting. That necklace definitely doesn't go with it but it could be nice with a different look. Super excited for the throwback boxes!
  • Options
    Hi. Sorry, but I deleted some posts.We are not going to talk about the hack, or cheating, and you can't be accusatory of other members. Escpecially when it was stated the Poster got the image off IG. So deep breath everyone, and I am thrilled to see that the guys get an outfit. :)

Edit: Oh well, I went back and looked at the guy deal. They buy the Sunglasses for 30Stars. Not the outfit. oopsie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't own the pair of sunglasses in the picture below be sure to save about 30k-stars (I think that's how much they cost). Because if you don't I think you may not be able to take part in this Show Your Style event I hope I'm wrong but I don't think that I am.

34pj0g1.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't own the pair of sunglasses in the picture below be sure to save about 30k-stars (I think that's how much they cost). Because if you don't I think you may not be able to take part in this Show Your Style event I hope I'm wrong but I don't think that I am.

34pj0g1.jpg

Well, that's pretty shady. (Pun totally intended.)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

34pj0g1.jpg

Wh...at??! I was so pleased with the event spoilers until I saw this. Ughhhh.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Why do we need to buy some sunglasses to participate in this event, and since when do we need to have a certain item to do events?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    For my now rightly deleted post, Queen, my apologies! Only half paying attention to things makes me an *** more often than I'd like to admit. So sorry for the error.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh yeah riiiiight. This is so confusing. :confused: Do we also need to wear those specific sunglasses? Yeah?
    This will be the first time we ought to buy something to be able to join this event. And I only have like 7 k-stars left so what now?
    :confused:
    Why do we need to buy some sunglasses to participate in this event, and since when do we need to have a certain item to do events?
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I just love this event!! Two (!!) Throwback boxes, a necklace I' already rocking in my head with an awesome outfit and a gorgeous dress... Woohoo!! For now I'm just ignoring the fact I probably have to buy those sunnies as I don't own them...
    Well, that's pretty shady. (Pun totally intended.)
    Lol I just laughed out loud here in the subway hahaha!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well this is new and exciting. Hopefully I will actually get the event this time