v5.4.1 Update Coming Soon/ v5.4.1 is here!

krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
Kim just teased a new update on her snapchat. It will be centered around Fashion Week. Rome will be added as a location to visit in the game.

Here's a screenshot of what she had on snapchat. It's not pictured here but she scrolled down and you could see the words "See you on Monday". So maybe next Monday will be this update??

Hopefully we get a chance to get that hair in the image tho! I'd kill for my doll to have it!
RDA90oj.png
Prev13456

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, who's to say its not This Monday? That would be so exciting. Thanks for posting. every time there's an update it brings the promise of fixed glitches gorgeous clothes exciting locales and lots of fun. Anyone know the usual advance lead time from SnapChat to game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    That hair tho! <33 At one point I really want an update but also not because I just reached 2.0 storylines so I have a looonggg way to go T-T
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I think this is the dress :)
    rexfeatures_5738147z.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    That dress is awesome. I checked back, last v update was July 26 so...we get a week to obsess and dream. I totally see it on my doll. OH kill me now. Those boots. I swear I just flushed a little in my cheeks when I saw those boots. And that hair. ok step away from the keyboard. I think it's pool time. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    As soon I had seen that hair in her snap I almost passed out lol!!! The color and the length and the beachy waves uggggg it's perfect!!!! Literally my dolls dream hair!!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    That hair would totally make up for the gorgeous beachy looking hair from a reality show event. The one that came with the Kim k face jacket lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Woo, thank you for posting this! I never use Snapchat and now I'm so excited for this week to fly by.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    That hair would totally make up for the gorgeous beachy looking hair from a reality show event. The one that came with the Kim k face jacket lol

That hair is so pretty though!
    urnxo wrote: »
    Woo, thank you for posting this! I never use Snapchat and now I'm so excited for this week to fly by.

No problem! I know many don't use it so I figured I'd post it! I'm sure it would have gotten posted eventually by someone else too though haha!
    Yeah, but you were right there and got us all alerted within Minutes. Again, thank you. I'm in boot anticipation heaven, so I'm good for a week. Especially with what we believe will be a mid week event, and then a weekend event.....and then another Monday filled with promise, and fingers crossed.....updates for all.

What will be in it beside Rome? Runways and Fashion dilemmas? Who are we walking for if we're walking? Oh, I love this. And don't forget on the runway, you increase I think it's catwalk perfection, when you don't invite a costar. Unless that's been changes too. It was in FAQs I'll check that. Don't you just love Fashion Week in KK:H?

ETA:
    [h=2]Why is the “Catwalk Perfection” achievement taking so long to complete?[/h] The “Catwalk Perfection” achievement takes a long time to complete because one can only acquire runway gigs every so often.

Also, if you are completing a runway gig with another contact or NPC, this actually adds points to the "Star Power" achievement instead of the “Catwalk Perfection” achievement.

So, if we walking....decide if you want to up your Catwalk Perfection, or your Star Power.

Ok, off to cook dinner. :) Dream on and Dream outloud Dollies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    krystal wrote: »
    That hair is so pretty though!

No problem! I know many don't use it so I figured I'd post it! I'm sure it would have gotten posted eventually by someone else too though haha!

Oh I love it! I'm just so sad I missed that other one that had ombré so if I could get THIS one, I would totally be so happy
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Wrongggggg thread omg lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I would be nice if they added more hair to the store instead of just events, or add some of the items from events to the store 👀
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
    Is it just me or do the eyebrows look platinum on that model as well?! Maybe they are adding this as a whole new color option!!! I would love all my dolls hair in that platinum blonde! But we all know GLU like to photoshop their model dolls lol with perfect unavailable noses and shiny lips and purple eyes'
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Is it just me or do the eyebrows look platinum on that model as well?! Maybe they are adding this as a whole new color option!!! I would love all my dolls hair in that platinum blonde! But we all know GLU like to photoshop their model dolls lol with perfect unavailable noses and shiny lips and purple eyes'

Yeah I noticed that as well, I truly hope that Glu allow us to have platinum blonde hair and even have separate eyebrow colors but knowing all photoshop (false advertisement) they do it may be highly unlikely. We can only hope/wish that it isn't something just for the ads.
    Sophie
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG, than you so much for posting and sharing Krystal! Oh my, two new hairstyles that are to die for!!! Can't wait to see what they have in store for us with this next update!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The bleached eyebrows got me excited. Hoping for more makeup looks
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can't get too excited about the bleached eyebrows look. My dolls will look absolutely crazy and that's definitely not a good look right there hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Yeah, but you were right there and got us all alerted within Minutes. Again, thank you. I'm in boot anticipation heaven, so I'm good for a week. Especially with what we believe will be a mid week event, and then a weekend event.....and then another Monday filled with promise, and fingers crossed.....updates for all.

What will be in it beside Rome? Runways and Fashion dilemmas? Who are we walking for if we're walking? Oh, I love this. And don't forget on the runway, you increase I think it's catwalk perfection, when you don't invite a costar. Unless that's been changes too. It was in FAQs I'll check that. Don't you just love Fashion Week in KK:H?

ETA:
    [h=2]Why is the “Catwalk Perfection” achievement taking so long to complete?[/h] The “Catwalk Perfection” achievement takes a long time to complete because one can only acquire runway gigs every so often.

Also, if you are completing a runway gig with another contact or NPC, this actually adds points to the "Star Power" achievement instead of the “Catwalk Perfection” achievement.

So, if we walking....decide if you want to up your Catwalk Perfection, or your Star Power.

Ok, off to cook dinner. :) Dream on and Dream outloud Dollies.

Koko, are you saying we only advance the Catwalk Perfection if we do runway gigs by ourselves, no co-stars at all?
    Are there any other achievements that only happen when you're by yourself?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Concerning the white hair: starting at least a couple weeks ago, a couple Instagram users had uncovered a hidden white hair in the closet, so that option should definitely be coming eventually! Hoping it's soon because then my Khaleesi can finally have her hair colour...

When I'm done my meetings today, I'll try and find some of the posts and insert them here!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I saw an NPC with purple eyes the other day. I had to look closely to make sure they weren't gray or blue and my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Nope, they were purple.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Maybe next week. Kim posted the teaser too soon.
    I saw an NPC with purple eyes the other day. I had to look closely to make sure they weren't gray or blue and my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Nope, they were purple.

Some of our babies had purple eyes. It was a difficult color, and couldn't be added to the babies wardrobe. so Vats and I can't change Mel or Dante's eyes, without losing the purple. I wonder if it was the same purple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Some of our babies had purple eyes. It was a difficult color, and couldn't be added to the babies wardrobe. so Vats and I can't change Mel or Dante's eyes, without losing the purple. I wonder if it was the same purple.

It might be. It was a lighter purple which is why I had to look closely to make sure it wasn't just gray or blue. I remember reading about the babies with purple eyes.

How much do you want to bet when/if the white hair is released it will be 100 K stars
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Koko, are you saying we only advance the Catwalk Perfection if we do runway gigs by ourselves, no co-stars at all?
    Are there any other achievements that only happen when you're by yourself?

I took it right out of the Game FAQs, I usually link it when I pull it out of FAQs, but I forgot this time. Here it is

That's all the info I have. Someone wrote to Customer Care asking why Catwalk perfection wasn't advancing, and the response came back that to advance Catwalk Perfection, you can't invite a costar. Then I ran to FAQs. typed in Catwalk Perfection, and the first link popped up.

Those pages are maintained regularly, so it's always a good idea to poke around up there - it's full of facts and info.

So, since reading that about 3 months ago, my Catwalk perfection has increased. I find out about these things, when players come back and tell us what happened. As long as we use no names.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Concerning the white hair: starting at least a couple weeks ago, a couple Instagram users had uncovered a hidden white hair in the closet, so that option should definitely be coming eventually! Hoping it's soon because then my Khaleesi can finally have her hair colour...

When I'm done my meetings today, I'll try and find some of the posts and insert them here!

Yasssss!!! Please do!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I took it right out of the Game FAQs, I usually link it when I pull it out of FAQs, but I forgot this time. Here it is

That's all the info I have. Someone wrote to Customer Care asking why Catwalk perfection wasn't advancing, and the response came back that to advance Catwalk Perfection, you can't invite a costar. Then I ran to FAQs. typed in Catwalk Perfection, and the first link popped up.

Those pages are maintained regularly, so it's always a good idea to poke around up there - it's full of facts and info.

So, since reading that about 3 months ago, my Catwalk perfection has increased. I find out about these things, when players come back and tell us what happened. As long as we use no names.

I have fashion shows mainly as 3hr side gigs now, so it really hampers even more advancing Catwalk Perfection. I figured out myself a month ago that if you invited a "helper," they added too many stars to get my doll through the too many steps required to get to "pivot." Eliminated the helper and started to advance. I don't gain any points toward the Achievement too often though, because as I said, only 3hr gigs; and I'll tap all the right functions and just when pivot should appear, the job is done. If you have 8hr shows you shouldn't have a problem. Maybe. No more trust for Glu.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have fashion shows mainly as 3hr side gigs now, so it really hampers even more advancing Catwalk Perfection. I figured out myself a month ago that if you invited a "helper," they added too many stars to get my doll through the too many steps required to get to "pivot." Eliminated the helper and started to advance. I don't gain any points toward the Achievement too often though, because as I said, only 3hr gigs; and I'll tap all the right functions and just when pivot should appear, the job is done. If you have 8hr shows you shouldn't have a problem. Maybe. No more trust for Glu.

UPDATE: Since finding so many underhanded and off-putting things going on with Glu, I haven't been playing much lately. So the Elle and Ella fashion show from sometime over the past three weeks appeared in my game, an 8hr gig. Since it was 8 instead of 3hrs, I invited a helper; did use my fashion icon comeback action; and finally, a little way into filling my fifth and last blue star, pivot finally came up so, there you go.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Are we getting the update tomorrow? I'm just very curious and excited about a new update plus both of games are extremely boring as of right now.
    Sophie
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Are we getting the update tomorrow? I'm just very curious and excited about a new update plus both of games are extremely boring as of right now.

Probably not, we still have a dating event from the Cuba update. I'm pretty sure that the new update will come next week.
    isabeau wrote: »
    UPDATE: Since finding so many underhanded and off-putting things going on with Glu, I haven't been playing much lately. So the Elle and Ella fashion show from sometime over the past three weeks appeared in my game, an 8hr gig. Since it was 8 instead of 3hrs, I invited a helper; did use my fashion icon comeback action; and finally, a little way into filling my fifth and last blue star, pivot finally came up so, there you go.

I just did an 8 hour fashion show and did not invite a contact. I never had a pivot option come up before the gig finished :( What goal does it advance exactly? When I look up Catwalk Perfection it says "Score a 5-star rating on 100 modeling gigs in a row..." There is another goal that's just called Catwalk and it doesn't have a specific description. Is that the one that requires the pivot action to advance?