Monday Monday - I heard a rumor...........

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I paid the 30 stars but I was not happy about it - especially since I have so many sunglasses already and I don't want more!! I'm really just doing it for the 2 boxes - the necklace is ok but the dress is horrendous. The style, the color... yikes.

It would've been cool if they could've incorporated it in a storyline since we're getting less and less of those. Like instead of paying k stars we could've earned the glasses during a promo storyline and THEN participated in the event. Or purchasing the glasses would've given you a boost.

I do like the common theme though. If they did something like this in the future though I vote for shoes!! I have so many unwanted accessories as it is.
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Done :)
    image_zpsl9mdo5ws.png
    image_zpskxhrvnay.png
    image_zpsdncctol3.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aah, yeah, i figured, that's why I said it's probably the anger. Everything you all say about not paying is right. But, I know that there are going to be a lot of honest players who buy, and I remember all too well what it felt like when the non updaters got the event. I would have gladly paid whatever....no I would have Angrily paid whatever it cost to get into that deal, so it's a personal defect. If I can afford to pay an unfair price....I ask myself if I want it more than the unfair price.

Take a look, I have not encouraged one single player to buy the sunglasses to get in. I think that behavior would be necessary for anyone to say I sounded like I was a seller for the game.

I don't know if you were lurking in 2015 when I was selected by members to be the new mod. No one accused me of being a sellout then, and I don't think I'm a sellout now. I just know me, And if I will spend 40Stars on a Giftbox that might contain cash during the weekend events, why wouldn't I spend 30 on Sunglasses to get into an event that will probably earn me 2 Throwback items? That's my way of determining whether I'd pay or not. But I always tell people to do what is good for them. Make their own choices......unless it's something that will hurt them and then I go out on the limb and say "NO. Bad idea. Don't do it." I urge people to take comebacks. I urge people to date at Oak if they like energy for than cash. I urge a lot of things, but I don't think I urged anyone to swallow their true feelings and get the blasted sunnies. I only reported that I personally made that choice.

I do try and stop people from knocking their heads against walls. Oh, and I urge people to buy the jet. But that's not for Glu, that for people who want to start having some cash in the game. I need a sign "I shill for Unlimited Travel"

No harm Anaa0. I'm sorry you're hurting. It would have felt better if you said "You're acting in a foolish manner" than saying I was encouraging people to spend. As far as buying in so quickly.... just can't say no
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I bought the sunglasses in order to participate.

I'm usually one of the first to complain about Glu's moves when they seem unfair to me, but I honestly don't think this is bad.

I like the idea of everyone having to centre their outfits around a mutual item in the closets; it adds more competition and encourages people to be more creative.

I think saying "pay to play" removes a lot of what is actually going on here. If they were to say "pay 30 k-stars to start this event," then okay, I see how that is "pay to play" (because it is). But in this case, you are getting something for those 30 k-stars. Yes I get that you are paying, but it isn't just for starting an event. There is a reason to owning the sunglasses. If you don't want to acquire the item that the styling is centred around, then how else would you expect to compete in the styling?

Glu was way more generous with this event than they have been lately, and I think it's because you have to buy the sunglasses. Not only do we get TWO throwback boxes (as compared to ONE in the actual throwback event), but also two new wardrobe pieces, which I don't think has ever happened in a midweek event.

If Show Your Style events look this way in the future, where we have to buy a mutual accessory and style outfits around it, I wouldn't be upset. I honestly think competing by styling outfits around the same piece is fun, and if you don't, then you don't have to participate?

I am sorry that so many are disappointed by this, and I know I won't make you change your minds. But, I really don't see this as a bad thing.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Each week someone asks, so I'll ask this time. Peter, your prizes look great. But how did you complete the event, without spending any stars, while the first possible round has not even finished for those who started at 5:00 a.m. when the event began. You don't have to answer, but believe me, we'd love to know your secret.

Anyway, you look great, I just wish the guys could put on some socks when they're dressing up :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hey, Koko? That years long post I made? I really think it's important Glu understands what's going on here, and the dynamics are, well, rather malicious if not just plain unkind, to say the least. So I'm definitely open to any kind of editing you feel would be good and well; I'd rather they be able to see what's up than to have not said anything at all. Many, many thanks. <3
    I bought the sunglasses in order to participate.

I'm usually one of the first to complain about Glu's moves when they seem unfair to me, but I honestly don't think this is bad.

I like the idea of everyone having to centre their outfits around a mutual item in the closets; it adds more competition and encourages people to be more creative.

I think saying "pay to play" removes a lot of what is actually going on here. If they were to say "pay 30 k-stars to start this event," then okay, I see how that is "pay to play" (because it is). But in this case, you are getting something for those 30 k-stars. Yes I get that you are paying, but it isn't just for starting an event. There is a reason to owning the sunglasses. If you don't want to acquire the item that the styling is centred around, then how else would you expect to compete in the styling?

Glu was way more generous with this event than they have been lately, and I think it's because you have to buy the sunglasses. Not only do we get TWO throwback boxes (as compared to ONE in the actual throwback event), but also two new wardrobe pieces, which I don't think has ever happened in a midweek event.

If Show Your Style events look this way in the future, where we have to buy a mutual accessory and style outfits around it, I wouldn't be upset. I honestly think competing by styling outfits around the same piece is fun, and if you don't, then you don't have to participate?

I am sorry that so many are disappointed by this, and I know I won't make you change your minds. But, I really don't see this as a bad thing.

Um...where is KatieA and what did you do to her?
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    it sucks that a normally free event now requires people to pay 30kstars to participate, but I can understand why glu did it. before in these voting events, you basically pitted one player's look against another with no basis of judgement (i.e. a fab evening gown look vs an awesome casual look). having a single item to have a unifying theme and standard I think makes it fair in judgement. and I do have the say, the looks I'm seeing are actually better for it. previously it looked liked every other one could be an NPC, trust me, there are bad dressers out there.

I just wanted to throw out there (sorry if you already know) that the previous SYS Events were supposed to have themes (just not forced ones), and that the dolls pitted against each other always had one item in common. So there's that. Edit: I do however agree that all styles being centered around a single item is a very nice idea in theory. I think a lot of the disappointment with this stems from the fact that it comes at a bad time, where event quality has seemingly gone down and we are being asked to pay up a lot more in general.

That said, I too paid the 30 stars to participate and as has been said, no one has the right to be hateful towards people who do so. I'm glad to see people have the strength to resist where I don't, because I think it's good to show Glu that this will turn people away. I just care about the TB Boxes too much -- if I paid 60 K-Stars last week to open a second one, I'll pay 30 K-Stars this week for two (since I think I can get that far in the event). Will I continue doing this? Probably not. People have different tolerance levels (and I've only recently started spending K-Stars on things so it's still sort of a fresh thing for me), but everybody gets tired of being used eventually. If this keeps happening, it will most certainly stop being worth it to me. There may be people like me going for it now, but Glu either knows or will realize that there's a limit. From the mass of VIP Events to the shoddy excuses of a Throwback here and the Superstar ones in KKH, Glu has been showing us it's worst side lately.
    And even if not everybody is boycotting it, the effects are clear. Event threads used to be people chatting, celebrating and sharing their items -- now they're more like temporary, event-specific hookah threads. And I don't mean that in a way of saying 'take it somewhere ese' -- I'm here complaining after all -- I mean it in a way of saying that this is what events are about now. These days, they're more of a source of negativity than positivity, and it shows so much. We don't even know what kind of bad we're getting, since Glu has been experiment with a lot of different setups... but we're starting to expect something bad happening. It's not gonna get any better and Glu is gonna feel the negative effects eventually, even if it seems like we're not making a difference now.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Um...where is KatieA and what did you do to her?

I know. Agreeing with Glu is out of character for me 99% of the time. But I honestly like this event...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    anaa0 wrote: »
    I've said that I'm sorry if I did made a wrong presumption, but this just isn't ok.. :( I'm not saying it's your fault...... I'm just mad at Glu.

Their game story line went so bad, nothing to be happy about any more.. Constant glitches, bugs, crashes etc. Paying to get in the event is not fair to their players. And it's like they can't hide any more what this game is really about-only only only the money and their profit. :( And all of that money wouldn't exist with out the players! But there will always be the ones who will pay no matter what. I'd rather buy myself something today then buy those stars or sunglasses.

And yes, that was my first post, not proud about it, but I've just had enough...

But...you *should* be proud of it. You said exactly what you thought, said it well, and what else is there?
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I too have mixed feelings.

For one, everyone talked about the sneak-peek Kim gave us on her snapchat, but nobody mentioned the snaps that were directly after the KKH ones. She was sitting at a table with the Glu CEO and he's congratulating her for being the top-grossing mobile game about a single person. Then she turns to the camera and says something to the effect of "thanks for helping me buy my house guys! Now help me get a vacation home!" And the Glu CEO asks her "why buy a home when you can get a whole island?" And they end with Kim making up some hashtag about help Kim buy an island. Despite all people say about the Kardashians, I find them beautiful and entertaining to watch, which is why I follow their TV show and social media. I want them to be successful at whatever they choose to do. BUT I found the obvious "haha thanks for the money, give me more money" to be unpalatable and off-putting. Just unnecessary and not tasteful. And now this "pay to play" event? The sad thing is that without the PTP element, this would probably have been one of their best midweek events in recent memory and we would all be praising them. I love the idea of building a look around a certain item, and the mix of clothes and TB boxes.

On the other hand...
    I completely understand how paying to play is showing Glu that we will play anyway even if they make us buy in. I get the message and why some are protesting. However, my thought is that I have paid way more for less. I go overboard on gift boxes that only have a small chance of having an item I want in them. I spend hundreds of stars for VIP events. I always buy the extra boxes when it comes to TB events. At least for this event I'm paying 30 k-stars for two TB boxes which are guaranteed to give me an item, and two
    guaranteed pieces of clothing. I don't like the feeling of allowing Glu to "get away with" making us pay to play, but my desire to play the game and participate in the event is stronger.

That's just my reasoning, and I just wanted to vent a little and share my point of view. I know not many will agree, and I'm certainly not judging anyone's choice to participate or not participate.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    Hihihi!

Thinking that not playing isn't going to change a thing, I believe the world would be a yet worse place than it is now, if everyone were to be complacent and just let everything slide. Action does change things; no action will mean you've given up and accept whatever you prefer not to be pelted with become boulders. And those have gotta hurt.
    As requested, the cleaned up version of Isabeau's post

Hey Glu: Where DID you get such a BIG BOTTLE OF ****?!

I can't believe there's a few people here who are either such poor, huge $uckers that you managed to stick it to them, or those who are too good and nice and sweet that they're this close to too innocent and are pondering what to do. You are ****PREY, "dolls." You are an UNWILLING EXPERIMENT. YOU DID NOT AGREE TO, NOR SIGN ANY PAPERS, PERMITTING ANY ENTITY TO TO TREAT YOU LIKE LAB RATS. KNOW IT. And these poor girls/women/whoever are your freaking deer caught in the headlights. You vulture pieces of sh*t.

Last week you said to me, "**** ***, isabeau." So you know what I did? I had another game I'd been playing here and there. But KKH was my game, and the other was just a random thing. Like WolfandButler--btw, you made her fn cry you two-bit half-grown poor excuses for human life. Yeah, see above: ****. Where'd you get that bad ****, the deep web?

So like WolfandButler, I had NEVER spent ANY money on a game. Until I played KKH. Then I poured a **** ton into it. But then...you know what I did last week? WHEN YOU WOULD'NT LET ME PLAY? I shifted gears, AND SPENT MY MONEY IN A NEW GAME. And with your THIRD VIP much too, MUCH TOO CLOSE TOGETHER, you know what I did-did? I said, "**** it, 'beau. **** them and the K-star bones they're throwing out to everyone like Santa Claus on all that SoCal ice." And I went BACK TO THIS OTHER GAME. AND I SPENT SOME MORE MONEY THERE. NOT HERE. And I quite happily did the same last night. I knew the b.s. was to come again today.

You think I'm going to buy some ugly **** shades I don't want, in order to participate in an event? YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PAY YOU, TO PLAY YOUR**** GAME?! I have enough sunglasses; in fact, I bought another pair I like just last week, that were new in the wardrobe. And still this week, I have plenty enough stars to buy these, in your pathetic attempt to LULL ME and BULLY ME into stupidity, FORTY TIMES OVER. I can buy MORE THAN FORTY PAIRS OF THESE SUNNIES RIGHT NOW. **** YOU. TF is WRONG with you? Seriously, grow the **** up! If you are too self-inclined to run your game into the ground, do try selling the whole sack of **** to ADULTS. WHO *KNOW* HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.

You think this is FUN? You think you're going to take advantage of those who apparently don't know any better than to succumb instead of walk away? YOU THINK PLAYERS HERE ARE YOUR GUINEA PIGS?!

YOU. Will attempt to **** WITH MY HEAD. NEVER. AGAIN.

I have an event waiting for me in another game. See ya, ****.

P.S. Fix this or I will consider FRYING YOU. My first job out of college was the editorial end of--including the gaming industry--17 audio, video, computer, and gaming trade and consumer magazines. (God, CES is so much fun!) Fix this. And refund the money to those who didn't/don't know any better. Make this right or I can make you toast. Think about it. Think about damage control NOW.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I also paid the 30 Stars to participate. I had the stars so I used them although I wasn't happy about it. Paying those stars or not doesn't really make a difference to Glu, buying stars with real money does. Would I have bought stars if I didn't have them? Certainly not.
    In fact, as many others I've been unhappy with the game lately, feeling like they're just trying to make money off of me. So I decided not to buy any star packs. If things change for the better I'll change my mind, if it just gets worse I'll stop playing.

However, thinking about it now, I've never been more content with my K-star balance as I am now. Without spending any real life money on the game, I still can participate in all the weekend events and everything. Granted I've been grinding my tail of during VIP events and watching ADs every single day, but still, Glu is not making any money off of me and I still have a very enjoyable playing experience.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • anaa0anaa0 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Aah, yeah, i figured, that's why I said it's probably the anger. Everything you all say about not paying is right. But, I know that there are going to be a lot of honest players who buy, and I remember all too well what it felt like when the non updaters got the event. I would have gladly paid whatever....no I would have Angrily paid whatever it cost to get into that deal, so it's a personal defect. If I can afford to pay an unfair price....I ask myself if I want it more than the unfair price.

Take a look, I have not encouraged one single player to buy the sunglasses to get in. I think that behavior would be necessary for anyone to say I sounded like I was a seller for the game.

I don't know if you were lurking in 2015 when I was selected by members to be the new mod. No one accused me of being a sellout then, and I don't think I'm a sellout now. I just know me, And if I will spend 40Stars on a Giftbox that might contain cash during the weekend events, why wouldn't I spend 30 on Sunglasses to get into an event that will probably earn me 2 Throwback items? That's my way of determining whether I'd pay or not. But I always tell people to do what is good for them. Make their own choices......unless it's something that will hurt them and then I go out on the limb and say "NO. Bad idea. Don't do it." I urge people to take comebacks. I urge people to date at Oak if they like energy for than cash. I urge a lot of things, but I don't think I urged anyone to swallow their true feelings and get the blasted sunnies. I only reported that I personally made that choice.

I do try and stop people from knocking their heads against walls. Oh, and I urge people to buy the jet. But that's not for Glu, that for people who want to start having some cash in the game. I need a sign "I shill for Unlimited Travel"

No harm Anaa0. I'm sorry you're hurting. It would have felt better if you said "You're acting in a foolish manner" than saying I was encouraging people to spend. As far as buying in so quickly.... just can't say no
    Once again, sorry for those wrong accusations :( and you don't have to explain your self to anybody here, especially me.. it's my fault, and mine wrongly directed anger towards some stuff in this game. When I remember that their income was approx $40 millions (or $80 not sure), my head spins...or maybe I'll develop my own game :D just kidding (not famous :D ).
    And of course, everybody has it's own mind and can make a decision how to spend their own money..
    I'll edit that st*pid post and delete that comment.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm annoyed at having to buy in since I didn't buy those glasses before and this is not a week where I want to/can spend $5 on k-stars so I guess I'll try some free offers and not worry about it. The jacket is fine but if I miss it I'll live
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Done :)
    image_zpsl9mdo5ws.png
    image_zpskxhrvnay.png
    image_zpsdncctol3.png

I'll have what Peter is having for breakfast....or maybe not. What kind of luck is that? Congrats on finishing, and your doll looks wonderful!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    no, it's ok. These events make us kray kray sometimes. We're good, and I shouldn't have gotten so defensive. Let me explain, I'm a Gemini+ and any decisions whatsoever are by committee, or whichever voice gets to the game first. lol.

And believe me, no need to apologize. I think that I bought in without hesitation, because nothing surprises me. Do I like the sunglasses? They hide my same color eyebrows a little bit, so sure. I like them. ;)

Now, with all that unpleasantness behind us,

Welcome.jpg

to the forum. We've had our mandatory argument.....you're part of the family now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But...you *should* be proud of it. You said exactly what you thought, said it well, and what else is there?
    I'm not proud about the Koko part :( .. But my discontent with this game and their way of grabbing our money is still here. :) It's like-hello, we created a game that all of you adore and are addicted to it, but now we're going to make you pay for every single bit of it. :D Like they should just open a bank account and let us make donations.. I mean, if you want to sell your product then make it worth, work on it, improve it, listen to your customers.. Instead, I don't feel like a happy customer, and I've decided not to pay a single thing anymore until they improve. And I think I'm not alone in my opinion..
    no, it's ok. These events make us kray kray sometimes. We're good, and I shouldn't have gotten so defensive. Let me explain, I'm a Gemini+ and any decisions whatsoever are by committee, or whichever voice gets to the game first. lol.

And believe me, no need to apologize. I think that I bought in without hesitation, because nothing surprises me. Do I like the sunglasses? They hide my same color eyebrows a little bit, so sure. I like them. ;)

Now, with all that unpleasantness behind us,

Welcome.jpg

to the forum. We've had our mandatory argument.....you're part of the family now. :)
    :) thank you!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm just so happy I got this midweek event :D:D:D:D:D:D Thank god I opened my game, I was almost tempted not to open it because I presumed I wouldn't have the event and it would upset me all over again.

My personal opinion on this event is that I am happy to spend 30 k-stars for the glasses. If it was "pay 30 k-stars just to participate" that would be unfair, but we get an item out of it, and although sunglasses are never my favourite accessory I think it's a pretty neat idea for future "Show Your Style" events - maybe next time it can be a bag, or shoes, or a skirt. Someone else mentioned that by basing the event around one item players are forced to put more effort into their looks, and I agree with that. The results are more interesting and it makes voting more fun. Of course I completely understand and respect why others don't feel this way and why they're not participating this week, that is fair enough, this is just my take on it.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    anaa0 wrote: »
    I've said that I'm sorry if I did made a wrong presumption, but this just isn't ok.. :( I'm not saying it's your fault...... I'm just mad at Glu.

Their game story line went so bad, nothing to be happy about any more.. Constant glitches, bugs, crashes etc. Paying to get in the event is not fair to their players. And it's like they can't hide any more what this game is really about-only only only the money and their profit. :( And all of that money wouldn't exist with out the players! But there will always be the ones who will pay no matter what. I'd rather buy myself something today then buy those stars or sunglasses.

And yes, that was my first post, not proud about it, but I've just had enough...

Don't change anything. It's good to get feelings out. It's usually the Vent thread but this is all about the event, so....here is good. Again, didn't mean to come down on you, I was just surprised. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Did anyone already own the sunglasses, or were they added for this event? I can't remember if they were there before. If they were, then possibly in the future some dolls will already own the item. I hope, if this continues, that future items are shoes or a clothing item.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Hello all,

I haven't been on the forum or really playing KKH much for the last couple of weeks as I've been so busy with work, but as soon as I saw this week's event, I had to come and see what everybody was thinking! I thought last week's midweek event was really unfair, and could only get up to 300/600 points myself, so no throwback for me (and I got 25 kstars and 2x kash in the boxes I did open, so it was quite underwhelming!). This week, I think I am going to buy the glasses in order to participate. I haven't had a throwback box in a good while, and I do really enjoy voting events normally, so I don't want to miss out. My first reaction was to abstain from the event on principle as I know some of you are, but I am easily tempted when it comes to this game and I do have the stars to spare, so I just don't think I can resist! I agree with koko's point above - I will sometimes pay 40 kstars extra to open up boxes which might (and often have!) given disappointing prizes - at least there is something concrete to be gained here by spending the stars. I also agree with the posters above who have said Glu will probably continue along these lines whether we participate or not.

I have usually refused in the past to pay kstars for better event outcomes/different storylines etc (except those involving Cassio lol), but it's a personal choice each time and this time, on balance, I am willing - if not happy - to participate. I might not 'buy in' every time we have an event like this, and I might repent at leisure, especially if my throwback boxes aren't good, but for now, I'm giving it a shot!
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »
    Or maybe even items you can buy using kash...although that's probably way too much to hope for! Perhaps items discounted for the weekend...

Both of these. Kash items would be way more reasonable I think... or a discount on the necessary items. We get discounts from time to time as well as luxe goals, so I don't think that one's too much to ask for!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Both of these. Kash items would be way more reasonable I think... or a discount on the necessary items. We get discounts from time to time as well as luxe goals, so I don't think that one's too much to ask for!

That's true! Here's hoping for next time :)
    I just got my results for the first round. Luckily I won in each game, so 5 points when you submit a look, 20 coz I won, and another 5 to submit....I'll be seeing a Throwback prize in either 4 hours....or 8 if I lose. Then I'll start to work on the next boxes. But, am I missing something about the dress? The guys jackets look great....but the woman's dress? Are you guys loving it? Hating it? will it look better with different accessories? Maybe i need another look. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that most of you are mad about this event and I totally agree with you it wasn't a fair move from Glu, however when the event started I didn't thought much about what was going on and jumped in :o

As Koko said 30 k-stars to be able to get a new exclusive item plus 2 throwback boxes and more 2 earnables ( I simply love the jacket with the flower tie!) was sort of a good deal at 6am.

Now I can see I was tricked in something bigger that can change everything which we know about events (was exactly like that when the gift boxes were introduced, and I dared once to tell that here and got a crazy stalker tying to put me against the other forum members!).

I just want to say that I don't support this policy!!!!

VidaBoheme wrote: »
    now, I hate complaints for the sake of complaining, try offering a solution. obviously glu wants to do something different, so going back to how it was, while a good solution in itself, doesn't go for the something different that they are going for. my suggestion is maybe offer up the closet item for free for the duration of the event so everyone can participate. and if at the end they end up wanting to buy it, they will. glu are you listening?

Seem the perfect solution to me!
    Megannita wrote: »
    Well, that's pretty shady. (Pun totally intended.)

Best comment lol

Ok since I'm in I have to know... Does we need 50 checkmarks to get each item?

If so at least they had good sense to decrease the needed amount.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Ok since I'm in I have to know... Does we need 50 checkmarks to get each item?

If so at least they had good sense to decrease the needed amount.:)

Uhh that would be great! I was wondering why it was so high for the first item, seemed like the whole thing would be impossible... but if it's 50 each that would change everything!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I just got my results for the first round. Luckily I won in each game, so 5 points when you submit a look, 20 coz I won, and another 5 to submit....I'll be seeing a Throwback prize in either 4 hours....or 8 if I lose. Then I'll start to work on the next boxes. But, am I missing something about the dress? The guys jackets look great....but the woman's dress? Are you guys loving it? Hating it? will it look better with different accessories? Maybe i need another look. lol.

I'll go on the record as saying I don't like the dress. If it's based on a real life item, I'd love to see a pic. It looks like they ran out of material trying to make a full length gown. I love the top, wish they'd stopped before adding a dust ruffle.