Weekend Event 8/12/16~ Working Hard for the $$Money$$

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    just met the guy on the second gig... she sure knows how to pick 'em... heads up, Maria will make you choose after the second gig, I think I might've messed up lol waiting to see how everyone reacts!

****, I was hoping she was gonna date Cassio!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Thank you Kayla!

Here's the inspiration for the gift box items
    mePT6iA.jpg

Oh thanks for posting that, I always like to see the real life v game. They did a really good job on the detail of the hair and while I knew it was inspired by Bey, I didn't realize the earrings came from her as well. Also, I think the dress looks better on the game cause the seams look cleaner (like, is that a thread?) and the neck isn't as wide.

****, I was hoping she was gonna date Cassio!

Speaking of! Ray Powers just stopped me on the street trying to tell me Cassio had plastics done on his face. There was not a slap him option
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I wish iOS had the ability to watch videos for stars, haha. Congrats to everyone getting the items they want and to those who are almost done with the event! I'm halfway finished! It's been storming really badly where I live. Floods and warnings all around :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I wish iOS had the ability to watch videos for stars, haha. Congrats to everyone getting the items they want and to those who are almost done with the event! I'm halfway finished! It's been storming really badly where I live. Floods and warnings all around :O

I'm on the iOS and I'm able to watch videos.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I'm on the iOS and I'm able to watch videos.

Me too! I've always been able to watch videos on iOS
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Me too! I've always been able to watch videos on iOS

On my girl iOS game, I've always been able to.
    On my guy game, they only show up if I disable in-app purchases (under general-> restrictions in settings). So maybe give that a shot if you don't get videos.
  • PeanutellaPeanutella Registered Users 15 Posts
    Anyone went ahead and did the ad for Misty's beau in the third gig? How does it turn out? :)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    just met the guy on the second gig... she sure knows how to pick 'em... heads up, Maria will make you choose after the second gig, I think I might've messed up lol waiting to see how everyone reacts!

I want to choose "Don't do it" because that guy is so disrespectful. But I also want to know what would happen if I chose "do it"? So, my two games, one chose "Do it", Maria responded with something like ... "Don't say I didn't warn you ..." Uh ... That sounds scary!! Oh well, this is my male doll's choice. He is not afraid of putting up a fight if that guy is too over. :p
    The other game chose "Don't do it", Maria responded with, "Good Choice", then she offered me a different gig called, "Play it Save". I hope both are not bad. Poor Misty, she is always attracted to the wrong person! Wake up girl! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I want to choose "Don't do it" because that guy is so disrespectful. But I also want to know what would happen if I chose "do it"? So, my two games, one chose "Do it", Maria responded with something like ... "Don't say I didn't warn you ..." Uh ... That sounds scary!! Oh well, this is my male doll's choice. He is not afraid of putting up a fight if that guy is too over. :p
    The other game chose "Don't do it", Maria responded with, "Good Choice", then she offered me a different gig called, "Play it Save". I hope both are not bad. Poor Misty, she is always attracted to the wrong person! Wake up girl! :)
    Oops.. I misunderstood Maria. By saying 'do it ' I thought I get out of this ad thingy. But I'm ready. Nobody messes with my girl Misty 😁
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The best option for the third gig is 'don't do it'. Misty calls you afterwards apologizing for introducting you to him as he turned out to be a fraude.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Oh no, why didn't I read this 2 minutes ago. lol. Ok, time to back track and see what happens if you try and help out a pal. :) Mornings Dollies. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    The best option for the third gig is 'don't do it'. Misty calls you afterwards apologizing for introducting you to him as he turned out to be a fraude.

Thanks! I came here just to check this lol. I was thinking an app that tells you what celebrity is nearby doesn't really sound like something I would support but I don't want Misty to hate me.

Let us know how things turn out for you Koko! Maybe you'll get some cred for trying to be a good friend! :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

Oh good. I knew he was bad news when I met him, I felt like he was using Misty to get to me to promote his skeezy app. A celeb stalking app, why would I want to support that? Vida needs her privacy!

Anywho, I'm glad we are making Misty over (in another thread), girl needs a pick-me-up!

Also, way glad it wasn't Cassio lol Cassio is ours, not Misty's hahaha
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Oh good. I knew he was bad news when I met him, I felt like he was using Misty to get to me to promote his skeezy app. A celeb stalking app, why would I want to support that? Vida needs her privacy!

Anywho, I'm glad we are making Misty over (in another thread), girl needs a pick-me-up!

Also, way glad it wasn't Cassio lol Cassio is ours, not Misty's hahaha

I know, right?! Cassio is bad news, but he's OUR bad news lol. Thank goodness I chose not to support that app. Seemed weird to me. I'm almost done with that gig now.
    He's good news. Like a nice steamy bubble bath for 2 kind of good news. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    He's good news. Like a nice steamy bubble bath for 2 kind of good news. Lol.

Lol, yes he is.

I am loving the new hairstyle, I got it in my free box and was so excited. It is so versatile! It goes with almost anything and also, it seems to change with the style of clothing. If it's paired with a casual outfit, it's fun, and with a more formal outfit, it looks dramatic. Love it.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OK so right now I'm doing the second event gig and her friend is a creepy stalker haha :D

Also I find it to be very strange that she said that she's been seeing someone so I was assuming that she had a new boyfriend. But she introduced him as a friend though.:confused: It's probably isn't exclusive just yet.;)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I did the gig with Ron because I thought I'd miss out on bonus event stars. Misty apologized for Ron "not paying" (but I got 500kash for the gig) and that was it
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Aw, I was just trying to be supportive when I agreed to do the event with Misty's new boo. :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Aw, I was just trying to be supportive when I agreed to do the event with Misty's new boo. :(
    It's all good. In the end you get almost 1.2 Million fans.
    Don't know of course if the other gig gave some k-stars..
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    fL0h4ZD.png?1

Happy with the event I like all new clothes and I could diversify my activities doing the event's storyline, reality show gigs and SCL gigs that way I didn't got annoyed by all that repetitiveness from other events.

Good luck to those who still are working on the event:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    As I haven't even cracked the 200 point mark I don't think I'll finish this weekend but I'm unsure as to why that's happened to me? Maybe I'm just worn out? IDK, but I don't want GLU to see my satisfaction at earning just the hairstyle and have them put it at the end more often so perhaps I just need to rally XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Now come on, you've done great before. Do you have more of the Event tasks? They pay well. And you can do it! You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I know this has nothing to do with this topic but does anyone happen to remember a while back when a user who had ALL the event items posted images of all of them in the closet by clothing type? I wanted to find those again so I can make myself a checklist kind of a thing but have absolutely no clue where they were. I thought I saved them but I can't find the images anywhere lol
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I finished and won the dress in my free gift box. I love the Havana theme!! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great weekend aswell :o
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Pm you Krystal :):)
    krystal wrote: »
    I know this has nothing to do with this topic but does anyone happen to remember a while back when a user who had ALL the event items posted images of all of them in the closet by clothing type? I wanted to find those again so I can make myself a checklist kind of a thing but have absolutely no clue where they were. I thought I saved them but I can't find the images anywhere lol
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts

Hope you're staying safe, Lants!
    I'm also on iOS and I know all the platforms seem to have the ability to get free Kash/K-Stars offers but I have never gotten them. Where are you guys looking to find these? I've been playing for a year and have never gotten the "get free" banner I've seen under some people's Kash or Stars count.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    Happy Sunday Dolls! I've finished the event as far as the earner outfit, but I still have 2 games who need to do the last gig. I am just really happy about all the brighter colors. But, getting a top for the final prize? It's not a full outfit. If I went out in a top, a bracelet and purse, I'd be arrested. I hope this isn't the wave of the future. But this week, since it's purple I'm happy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    I'm also on iOS and I know all the platforms seem to have the ability to get free Kash/K-Stars offers but I have never gotten them. Where are you guys looking to find these? I've been playing for a year and have never gotten the "get free" banner I've seen under some people's Kash or Stars count.

It's where you would also buy K-stars. When you go into the shop you have the different packages you can purchase and the first one is "get K-Stars for free".
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Ruby. Click your kstars at the top of your screen and then click get free stars where I drew the blue arrow on the screenshot. If you choose the middle box you can get daily videos there (I get 6 per 24 hour period). If you choose the last box to the right you can see other offers available. Hope that helps!

85714658-b5bf-4da7-8631-2b38c0dd959f_zpshr4aas4l.png
    RubyAmazed wrote: »