Options

Stuck napa valley with no money

Kelliejane810Kelliejane810 Registered Users 9 Posts
I don't know how I'm going to fly out of here because this map has no secret gifts. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    MaryjayneMaryjayne Registered Users 5 Posts
    Watch videos to earn cash or k stars
  • Options
    Been here 2 days now. I don't have money for a plane and I don't have the free cash and stars option.
  • Options
    I don't have that option
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Invest five dollars of real money and purchase game Kash. Use the money for a bus ticket and just be careful in the future.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Did you buy the dog in Napa? I have to be honest, if you can't flyout of Napa, you are better off starting again. Unless you are an experienced player and have amassed a lot of things, but if you're stuck in Napa, then you haven't amassed much. You'll get the daily gift box and maybe you'll get cash.

The best suggestion, a little deeper in your pocket but long run better investment, buy enough stars to buy the jet at 120 Stars. You will never be stuck again, and you'll never blow any money you earn on airfare. when you start saving money, you can earn enough to buy a car for 15 Thousand $ and then you can travel within the locations of NY and LA, and the surrounding area on the LAX metro tab.

I'm really sorry you're stuck. Let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Been here 2 days now. I don't have money for a plane and I don't have the free cash and stars option.

Then, I would start over. No one can gift you money, or a ride. So basically you can wait for a cash giftbox, or start over and try again. Sorry it happened but in 2 years, this is the first I've ever heard of this happening.

Edited to add - KellieJane, please don't start multiple threads about the same issue. If you didn't like the advice you were given, bump that thread by posting in it, don't start another thread. Now I merged them, and both threads running simultaneously gives you what I refer to as Thread coleslaw. So, the thread might not be in order, but try to read all the way through and make note of the suggestions. Hope it helps. And, please, no more duplicate threads.

If you want, send me a screenshot of your game screen, showing level, cash and stars. I'll try to think of something else.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary