Midweek event- Special TB Sale+ 8/16/16

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Any news on that??
Prev134567

Comments

• mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I had a mini-update, so I'm guessing there will be one. Haven't seen any spoilers yet though!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Spoilers! Spoilers pwetty pweaaase ��
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The spoilers were posted days ago on Instagram, I posted them in the forum, but they were deleted by Glu staff. I don't want to get in trouble by posting them again...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    The spoilers were posted days ago on Instagram, I posted them in the forum, but they were deleted by Glu staff. I don't want to get in trouble by posting them again...

Ahh tartar sauce lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We were told we could post the spoiler for the weekend events on Thursday, and nothing in advance like those spoilers were. I'm assuming we'll have the event, though I didn't get any mini loading. :) Oh, and I wasn't the one who pulled those images. I was dipping in the pool. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    We were told we could post the spoiler for the weekend events on Thursday, and nothing in advance like those spoilers were. I'm assuming we'll have the event, though I didn't get any mini loading. :) Oh, and I wasn't the one who pulled those images. I was dipping in the pool. ;)

Wait does that mean the event won't be Tuesday but Thursday now? Like if the event was Tuesday as per usual why can't the spoilers be posted till Thursday..?

I hope the event isn't Thursday. That's not a "Midweek" event lol.

I know! That's why I said Glu staff, not putting the blame on you at all. :)

I will post but might delete this in an hour just incase... Let me know if I should delete this Koko

image.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    krystal wrote: »
    Wait does that mean the event won't be Tuesday but Thursday now? Like if the event was Tuesday as per usual why can't the spoilers be posted till Thursday..?

I hope the event isn't Thursday. That's not a "Midweek" event lol.

She meant that Glu said the spoilers for weekend events can go up on Thursday (so the day before the event). So, by applying that logic for mid-week events, we can post the spoilers on Monday.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    She meant that Glu said the spoilers for weekend events can go up on Thursday (so the day before the event). So, by applying that logic for mid-week events, we can post the spoilers on Monday.

Ohhhh haha. That makes sense lol. I completely misread her post. My bad haha XD
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    From the second pic I'm assuming that we can open as many boxes as we want?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Rumour is that it will cut you off somewhere between 20-30, but no one really knows for sure!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Rumour is that it will cut you off somewhere between 20-30, but no one really knows for sure!

So from 1200 to 1800 K stars. That's a lot. I would probably spend no more than 300.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    So I made a checklist for myself of all the event items, based off of a player who has all the items and posted screenshots, and I realized there are still 200+ items I don't have :,( :,(. I really hope we can buy many many throwback boxes, because otherwise my chances of getting the So Glam eyes soon are slim to never.

From players on IG who got the event (we will not be discussing how) they confirmed you can open as many boxes as you want. You could literally open every single box till you have all the items if you could afford to do so.

Ok, what am I missing? What about the 2nd pic says you can open as many as you want?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm curious about the heart event icon which signifies a dating event, yet the event description says professional gigs. Anyone else confused? Am I missing something? Also I haven't seen anyone on instagram post opened boxes... people on the other side of the world have started I'm assuming?
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm curious about the heart event icon which signifies a dating event, yet the event description says professional gigs. Anyone else confused? Am I missing something? Also I haven't seen anyone on instagram post opened boxes... people on the other side of the world have started I'm assuming?

Nah, events start at 2am-ish PST
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Nah, events start at 2am-ish PST

even more confused because in the past I would see people on the other side of the world (where it is already the following day) posting up some wins on IG. or are those people hacks and cheats? we post them up the night before on Thursday so I always thought half the world started on one time and the other start when they are already a day ahead... right? also someone in this thread said they saw people opening a lot of boxes already (krystal some notes back)... someone help me out here lol
    even more confused because in the past I would see people on the other side of the world (where it is already the following day) posting up some wins on IG. or are those people hacks and cheats? we post them up the night before on Thursday so I always thought half the world started on one time and the other start when they are already a day ahead... right? also someone in this thread said they saw people opening a lot of boxes already... someone help me out here lol

A couple people on instagram have cheated and got the event early. They were able to open as many TB boxes as they'd like for 60 ktars each. That's what the second image is of. It's basically a TB sale.
    Ok, what am I missing? What about the 2nd pic says you can open as many as you want?

The second pic shows the TB banner and it shows that you can open a TB box automatically for 60 K stars, so I'm guessing that you can open as many boxes as you want.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Lets not talk about hacks and cheats, but tech someone who opened files could see these things. on iOS you've tampered with yout device to access this, with Android it might be different.

I still have seen no mini loading meter that accompanies the next day's event. Has anyone seen it? OR, is this like the last time an update came with the event....on a tuesday sometime before Noon. So, I'll ask again. Has everyone gotten the mini Update meter. and....does anyone remember the tuesday update/event all in one? Otherwise I'll just drink lots of water, some cola, and get up at 5 to see what is what. ok, maybe 5:15. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    krystal wrote: »
    A couple people on instagram have cheated and got the event early. They were able to open as many TB boxes as they'd like for 60 ktars each. That's what the second image is of. It's basically a TB sale.

lol ok ok call me naive then lol

so what gives with the heart icon though? dating event or professional gigs? anyone got answers to that? otherwise I guess I'll just buy boxes instead of grind for one.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Ohhhh.... I'm really hoping that it isn't 600 points for the last box. The only reason I finish weekend events are the bonus points from the storyline gigs and for having additional event items. It's really difficult to play during the week as well because I am working all day.

Guess I'll just have to buy a couple boxes to make myself feel better. :)

Koko, I had a mini-update around 4pm MST. That was the first time I had opened the game since about 6am.
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Ohhhh.... I'm really hoping that it isn't 600 points for the last box. The only reason I finish weekend events are the bonus points from the storyline gigs and for having additional event items. It's really difficult to play during the week as well because I am working all day.

Guess I'll just have to buy a couple boxes to make myself feel better. :)

Myself and others have expressed how frustrating getting to 600 points in a midweek event is and hopefully Glu has heard our concerns and changed it, but I doubt it. My only relief is that it is not a Show Your Style event. The only way I can finish that is if I submit an outfit every four hours including waking up during the night.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    The second pic shows the TB banner and it shows that you can open a TB box automatically for 60 K stars, so I'm guessing that you can open as many boxes as you want.
    Thank you. I was looking right at it, and didn't see it. Thanks for clarifying for the tired. lol.
    Myself and others have expressed how frustrating getting to 600 points in a midweek event is and hopefully Glu has heard our concerns and changed it, but I doubt it. My only relief is that it is not a Show Your Style event. The only way I can finish that is if I submit an outfit every four hours including waking up during the night.

I know, right? I don't remember where I posted, but I was complaining about the drudgery I feel when the Show Your Style comes up. 4 hours to find out you failed? I can't do that again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    There's no mini update until now. Why oh why :eek: :confused: Android user here
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I mean a user on the first page said they got a mini update
    neither of my Androids, nor did my iOS get the red, mini update loading meter. My opinion - it didn't come out and those who think they had it only had the regular loading meter and not the one with red that comes with an update. Mini or large.

Ok, back to my what about that month when.......and I'm going to guess it was the May 305h update. Let me go poke around. I really have that feeling.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, it was the May 31st Update. Update came in late morning and the thread opened 1:43 after the event. So......if I were betting, here's how it would go. We'll get the next update Kim teased about mid - late morning and it will bring with it, and event if we are to have one.

So, I could be very right, or very wrong. :) LOL> See you in the morning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just a heAds up, I'm visiting my parents and don't have my computer with me so there may be some typos (I'm trying)!
    lol ok ok call me naive then lol

so what gives with the heart icon though? dating event or professional gigs? anyone got answers to that? otherwise I guess I'll just buy boxes instead of grind for one.

Next weekend is supposed to be a dating event. So those who "magically" get the events to pop up early and provide us with spoilers (won't say how here) see the event Icons early. So, that is supposed to be the icon for next week ��
    Ok, it was the May 31st Update. Update came in late morning and the thread opened 1:43 after the event. So......if I were betting, here's how it would go. We'll get the next update Kim teased about mid - late morning and it will bring with it, and event if we are to have one.

So, I could be very right, or very wrong. :) LOL> See you in the morning.

Some people were able to "magically" get the event days ago (when I first posted the spoiler) so I'd assume that it was previously loaded into the game with a past mini-update or update. ��

I'm crossing my fingers that we do get it! I know some of you would love a throwback sale and I'd be so happy if you get it! Unfortunately I'm not happy with the amount of k-stars I have right now, so I most likely won't be opening additional boxes in order to save for the next VIP (which I'm guessing will be after dating event).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡