Options

Facebook Game BLACK

MissblaakMissblaak Registered Users 12 Posts
My Facebook game will not load. The screen is all black. It has been like this for the past several months. Has my game been deleted? Blocked? Is there anything I can do to restart? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Some Facebook users were having a problem a short while ago, not loading, but a new update came out a week or two ago for FB. Have you tried following the instructions for FB loading / performance issues in the FAQs?

The section I linked deals with troubleshooting FB games. I would also try changing browsers. Let us knw what happens, and come back if you need more advice.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I have tried changing browsers, clearing cache, I even reset my entire laptop. I sent them an email so hopefully I hear back.
  • Options
    Ok, the link I provided gives some indepth steps to follow, so did you check them out? If so and it still did nothing, I hope you get a response that helps resolve it for you. So sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Did you ever find a solution? This is exactly what's happening to me!
    fairulias wrote: »
    I am making new statement cause this is totally weird, i just realize that the game works perfectly on facebook as long i don't login with my main facebook. Isn't it weird? I found an explorer called comodo dragon, if i login with the mail i use for mmorg games kim kardasian open normal but if i login with my main facebook mail the game denied to open, am i blocked somehow? I mean it doesn't make sense, why on another facebook the game open normal and on me no? Any ideas?
  • Options
    Hi. I moved you post from the June thread you bumped about games not opening in June, to this thread you began last week. The thread you posted on shows issues that were corrected with the next update. I do feel your frustration, and if you look at this thread, you'll see facebook users who can't open their game since last week. Roughly when you started your thread. The only suggestions we have at this time, are to clear your cache, try changing browsers, and then either wait for the update that is coming soon, or submit a ticket to customer care. But, understand that more than 90% of the Facebook issues are resolved when the next update comes out. One on one support for Facebook games is not as readily available on that platform, so honestly, you should know that Glu is aware of this and the next update will be coming shortly.

If you want to try the browser suggested in the post you quoted, by all means, give it a try. Changing browsers is what usually corrects the problem of not opening, but with quite a few players having this problem it seems likely to be addressed with the next update.

Good luck and I'm sorry this is happening to you. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary