Leo Dawkins or Novia?

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
Just did a gig for Leo Dawkins and Simon calls to ask me to choose who I want to work with: Leo or Novia. Not sure what to choose..
Android

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I actually worked with both of them. I would do the Novia stuff, and when it was over Leo would always call me about the activism cause, to which I would always agree. As the storyline went, when the text options were there I would give Novia a hard time with my responses (I mean, what he's doing, at least in my opinion, is messed up). I didn't know what to do either, so I always went with both of them. Which you can totally do, and it works out fine. :)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm waiting for a call from Richard Dawkins.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm waiting for a call from Richard Dawkins.

He always calls right after you leave a Novia event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I did the Novia Photo shoot, or campaign, and then I ended up with helping Leo bring them down. Now I have a party in Montana (I think) in 24 hours.

You'll be fine Zoë. Funny thing, when I heard the Take back your Mind theme, (free your mind?) and then the reports of me dancing on tables emerged, I thought a) I was under mind control and didn't know what I was doing or b) the imposter was a clone or had something to do with that storyline, but alas, it was just some blue haired wannabe. Like I would ever put a tan fur stole over a pink dress with green handbag. Puhlease!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for your answer isabeau :) Actually I had this Leo/Jozef storyline before where I was asked to expose Novia on the Ray Powers show. Now I did this gig for Leo at Taverrn and Simon asked me to choose who I want to work for - again. Just wondering who is the better choice.
    Android
    Thanks for your answer isabeau :) Actually I had this Leo/Jozef storyline before where I was asked to expose Novia on the Ray Powers show. Now I did this gig for Leo at Taverrn and Simon asked me to choose who I want to work for - again. Just wondering who is the better choice.

You're welcome. :D My latest from Simon, the other day, was something like, I know you have issues with Novia, but, would you do this gig or not, so I did it, and Dawkins called afterward as I expected and I still agreed Novia was messed up. Jozef's kinda rabid about being psychotic. Hahahaha!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I realized that there's multiple quest/gigs surrounding Jozef Novia and his company. Somewhere down the line we meet Leo who heads up a campaign against Novia. I was wondering how everyone is playing these storylines, whether to support Novia or Leo and how those outcomes affect your doll.

Vida fully supports Leo, even though in some cases she seems contractually obligated to work with Novia. She doesn't seem to lose fans in this despite Novia's supposed influence in tech and media.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    gee, it has been awhile since I did this gig, but yes, I believe my doll sided with Leo also and there were no repercussions for it!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    thanks koko for moving my post. for some reason whenever I see him the forum it gives me 0 results, I always end up having to go down page by page!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aw, no worries.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I never side with Novia, don't like them.

Nothing happens if you do that, but KKH seems to have amnesia since when new Novia's storylines pops up again it's like all previous stories were ignored/forgotten, weird!

They could learn with K&K, I'm positively surprised that the storylines from that game seems to be always very connected.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Supposedly I have one more gig left in my contract with Novia although I've sided with Leo both times before. Gonna be a little awkward since Jozef threatened me last time he called and I don't take too kindly to that..::sigh:: the life of a celebrity is rough.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0