Options

Any Clues for this weekend's event 8/19/16

Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
Hi so does anyone know what items we will get for the event, all I know is that we will get a dating event

Comments

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I haven't seen anything yet either but word on the street is that it's finally a dating event. One of the accounts I follow on Instagram said they'll post spoilers after our game gets the mini-update.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. And Welcome IceSwan, I hate to do this on your first post, but I have to change the title. The official weekend threads start that way, and I'm opening that thread later today.

Later this afternoon, someone outside the forum community will open and copy the Event Items from the file and post them here. Till then, we're in the dark. And, if anyone posts 'spoilers' too far in advance, those images would be removed at Glu's request. They look the other way and allow us to post them the day before, so no one knows what the prizes will be, or confirmation of the event type in the afternoon before the next day's event.

oh and lovely to meet you. :)
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi. And Welcome IceSwan, I hate to do this on your first post, but I have to change the title. The official weekend threads start that way, and I'm opening that thread later today.

Later this afternoon, someone outside the forum community will open and copy the Event Items from the file and post them here. Till then, we're in the dark. And, if anyone posts 'spoilers' too far in advance, those images would be removed at Glu's request. They look the other way and allow us to post them the day before, so no one knows what the prizes will be, or confirmation of the event type in the afternoon before the next day's event.

oh and lovely to meet you. :)
    Welcome.jpg
    Oh no problem at all that you changed the title and thank you for the "spoiler" info, I asked because I'm so so ready for my first ever dating event (if the rumors were true lol)

Nice to to meet you too ��