Weekend Event 8/19/16~ Love is all around so Lets make a Date.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Love2_August19.gif

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
the same rumors that predicted the Show Your Style event
And last week's Professional weekend,
claim that tomorrow's event is a Dating Weekend.

So lets get in the mood. And if it NOT a dating weekend, then we'll have spread so much love around in this thread.....that the forum will explode with
good feelings and harmonious vibes.
So, while we wait and wonder what the prizes will be what the event will be,
anyone want to share a love story with us?

Ok, I was 2 years behind PuterHead in elementary school, jr high and high.
Our paths crossed a few times, but it was nothing to speak of.
A few years later, I approached my boyfriends front door, and not recognizing .
this guy standing there, and thought to myself "This must be one of Ellen's loser boyfriends." Ellen was my boyfriends sister. Unbeknownst to me, he looked me up and down, and said to himself "Another one of Ellen's Bimbo friends". Then we found out we were both their for my boyfriend. He was the new lead guitarist, and I played flute in the band. Within a few months, I Yoko'd the band, and PuterHead and I have been married ever since.

I showed you mine, now show me yours. ;)

Oh, Bar's Open
GALove_Bar.jpg

And remember......post the spoilers as soon as you see them. :)

ETA: Rumor's confirmed. Our lovely GluGoddess has affirmed.....It's a Dating Event.

So....what's your strategy? Do you do it Free or Faster?

I always date at Oak, I shoot for one and two hour dates, and wobble out crosseyed and slurring. But....if it gets me to the prizes....Bring on the Wine :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I am super excited for the dating event, since my doll is sooooo close to her first baby and this will surely help! :)

My love story started exactly eight years ago today. I was serving at our church in the 3rd grade class one Sunday morning. My then future husband, was placed in my class to shadow me and learn the ropes since he was going to start serving in the kids ministry. I had no idea that I was meeting my future husband at that point but had wished that my supervisor at the church had mentioned to me that the guy shadowing me was going to be so cute.

Low and behold and two years later we were married and we just celebrated our 6-year anniversary this past June. He is one of the single best things that has ever happened to me and I am so thankful for him. :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The rumors are true! Here's a sneak peek at this weekend's dating event.

I've been looking all over for a nice choker necklace, so I'm glad there's one in the game now! :)

Female_Gift.jpg

Male_Gift.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Excited to see the earnable items
  • Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    The rumors are true! Here's a sneak peek at this weekend's dating event.

I've been looking all over for a nice choker necklace, so I'm glad there's one in the game now! :)

Female_Gift.jpg

Male_Gift.jpg
    For the girls I want everything except the hair, the top looks really nice and it match really well with the skirt, necklace also looks good and I hates hair with hat on it.

For the boys the hair looks like mashed potatoes to me...
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Spoilers from Glu Moderator! Nice, Thank you. How about the earn-able banners:confused:
    Love the cross chocker necklace, too! :) Don't like any of the male doll items. :( Should I go open one more TB box?! Somebody stops me!!
    Angeline & Jon are celebrating our anniversary in real life this week! We want to share our happiness with all the dolls here! Happy dating weekend! :p

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thx Kalinda for the spoilers direct from Glu! The long-awaited dating event has finally arrived! I like all the girl's giftbox, but won't be chasing the guy's.

Aww Angeline, Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! :o I'm starting to think you really love white!
    PM to add
  • TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    Love, love, LOVE all the gift box items! Can't wait to see the earnables! 😊

My love story started online. I signed up on a dating site after my BF of 5 years cheated on me. Not really the outgoing type, I gave it a shot. Lots of guys messaged me but only one stood out. I was worried to date him because he was in the middle of a really bad divorce. I'm so glad I didn't give in to my fear because, he was the one! We have been married for 8 years, have a 5 year old daughter, and trying for #2! 💜
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
    Aww Angeline, Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! :o I'm starting to think you really love white![/QUOTE]

Thanks, Nai...well... Wedding dresses are mostly white, aren't they? You can't see my hubby's shirt and tie from the picture but I chose light pink shirt and champagne pink tie for him ... hehe! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Will there be a ernable boxes spoiler please??? Tnx :) *exited* love that outfit!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so much GluGoddess for the Spoilers. I love them. Now headed back to drool a little. And funny, I was off the forum because I was in the process of writing a song parody. It still needs work, but it's so apropos. I had no idea you would be sharing the images, when I wrote this, to the tune of Born to Be Wild (Sorry it's the biker in me)

Get your meter loadin'
    Watch out for the spoilers
    Lookin' for a heads up
    Of what items come our way
    Yeah Glu go make it happen
    Give the forum a love embrace
    Open all of your games at once
    And explode into space

We like when our date pays
    Or he gives us a Trinket
    We got clothes and jewelry
    But he didn't give a mink yet
    Yeah Glu go make it happen
    Open all of your games at once
    And explode into space

Well we're down on our knees
    We await, return of the tease.
    bring it back, we're begging yo please
    We can chase the fame
    Till they all know our name.

Begging you Please
    Begging you Please

Get your meter loadin'
    Watch out for the spoilers
    Lookin' for a heads up
    Of what items come our way
    Yeah Glu please make it happen
    Fire all of your games at once
    And explode into space

We're down on our knees
    We await, return of the tease.
    bring it back, we're begging yo please
    We can chase the fame
    Till they all know our name.

Begging you Please
    Begging you Please

* At times you gotta love this useless ESP
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks, Nai...well... Wedding dresses are mostly white, aren't they? You can't see my hubby's shirt and tie from the picture but I chose light pink shirt and champagne pink tie for him ... hehe! :p

Haha also because of your avatar pic!

Oh I had the loading bar btw!
    PM to add
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I love everything :D:D

29g0iu8.jpg
    Sophie
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts

29g0iu8.jpg

I'm having an IRL dating event with the BF to disneyworld this weekend until monday! lol hopefully I can steal enough time to grind for the cute summery clothes, really loving the shorts!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    YASSS, finally a good event! Great things are coming!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, KalindaKing and QueenCookie!
    I really like the items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Love everything this weekend! Happy I have a few stars to spare, going to watch more videos later to get them up a little more. But I am really looking forward to this weekend!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Haha also because of your avatar pic!

Oh I had the loading bar btw!

That avatar pic is one of the pre-wedding photos we took in my home country. It's very popular there to have pre-wedding photos taken and the bride gets to wear so many beautiful dresses. :)

Got the loading bar, too! Yay!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Nice I like everything
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Spoilers from Glu Moderator! Nice, Thank you. How about the earn-able banners:confused:
    Love the cross chocker necklace, too! :) Don't like any of the male doll items. :( Should I go open one more TB box?! Somebody stops me!!
    Angeline & Jon are celebrating our anniversary in real life this week! We want to share our happiness with all the dolls here! Happy dating weekend! :p

image.jpg

Congratulations!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Beautiful stories girls!

Thanks for the spoiler Kalinda!

I like guy's stuff, but the hair!

That green looks nice to my eyes, waiting the earnables now...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congratulations!!

Thanks, Linda :)
    Vats wrote: »
    I like guy's stuff, but the hair!
    That green looks nice to my eyes, waiting the earnables now...

Don't like the hair either. And the pants! I have seen so many pants like that in the TB boxes, just different colors!! :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Nice lyrics, Koko!

Man, the earnable items are not my favorite at all and I doubt I'll use them much, but I'm excited to see other people digging them. It's nice that Glu seems to cater to a variety of tastes within the Kardashian ... klandom? So not my fave, but I do like the gift box outfit! Unfortunately, no buying boxes for me, as I've blown my game budget for like the next year.

Happy almost weekend everybody! And I'm also happy for a dating event! If you've got cash to blow, they aren't hard to finish, minimal stress, easy-peasy.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Nice I like everything

I don't have anything to say except I really like your avatar edit. :)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm super excited for a dating event. :)
    I hope the guys earnables are nice!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Oooh very nice, I really really like the earnables and am hoping I get that choker although I'm pretty much tapped out on kstars.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yayayay!!! Although I just bought a house so hubby better pay for some Oak dates because cash flow is lacking. I'm just excited for something different.

I may just try for the hair and skirt. I'm not a huge fan of the corset style shirt or choker. I do like the gift box items although the necklace is really, really bulky. I can't decide if I like it or not.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    The items look great and I would say that out of all the gift box items I would like to get the skirt more than anything. My doll has been on a date maybe once or twice in order to complete a storyline so who knows. Maybe she will finally find a husband after this event is over.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LOL, of course I love everything in the bonus boxes - that suit is nice and I LOVE the hair, it feels natural adjacent - but I won't hold my breath on wining any of it and simply hope I adore the earnables as well
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I do a bad thing. If I'm stuck with 8 hour dates for a while with my spouse....I pick an NPC and have a few quick 1 hour dates. But if you don't want to lose fans, delete them before they break up with you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

29g0iu8.jpg

I love all of the earn ables except the necklace.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections