Weekend Event 8/19/16~ Love is all around so Lets make a Date.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awe, well what are you up to point wise and do you like what you've gotten so far? For both you guys?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Awe, well what are you up to point wise and do you like what you've gotten so far? For both you guys?

I'm at 313 point wise and do like the top & pants quite a bit. It's not that I couldn't finish it but oak is expensive & I love how 100k looks in my earnings & vowed to not go below it XD

Really, my goal is to furnish so chic london and still have 100k left so I'm working towards having 300k by the end of the year to accomplish that. I'll think on it some overnight and then make a go for the shoes should my mind change in the morning.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Yes, your babies are yours. Besides, our do-hardly-anything spouses barely contribute anything to the relationship, they're certainly not going to be responsible parents if you divorce, so they'll be like my bff's first husband and say "I'll give up the kids if I don't have to give you any money" and they'll walk away. in 20 years when the hard stuff is over, they'll call and say "I decided I want Hermione Felice get to know her father" At which point Hermione laughs in his face and says "Father? You're no father. Now excuse my, it's time for me to hop on the poll for my shift"

However: I dumped my husband at 12,000 points and 1 child. No sooner did I remarry, than 2nd babies were allowed at 15,000, the new max. So, instead of 3000 points of dates, I had to do 15,000 points for my next kid. So, I'm keeping the relationship in case another child is ever on the horizon. Other than that.....drop him. Find a better one. :)

Yeah, you tell 'im, Hermoine Felice!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I don't think that I'm gonna complete this event.:(

I honestly cannot remember when the last time that dating events been this difficult to complete. It feels like complete torture to me.

Really? I'm sorry. :(
    I am absolutely loving it. Definitely my favorite sort of event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ugh! This is going to be really time consuming to finish with no bonus event points and me only getting 1 hour dates .....
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    The gigs really helped me finish getting enough event points although I wish I would have been able to tell that horrible employer to stick it where the sun don't shine. Try to tell me I don't do anything, what did he think he was hiring us for?!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My devices needs a break from the non stop grinding mode.:mad: It's overheating and it's feverish.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm sorry so many of you are having trouble with this event! I actually found it pretty easy and finished early last night. I always have a tonnnn of kash, so most of my dates were at Oak, maybe that's why? I did all length dates, 1, 2, 4, and 8 hours. I also stayed away from the 6-hour event gigs, so maybe that helped.

But, I have exciting news!

I finished early last night, and had to go on about 3 extra dates, but Khaleesi finally had her first child!:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Her name is Elizabeth!

**** some of those baby clothes are expensive! I'll be waiting until the next VIP to buy her some nicer hair and a cute outfit!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Awww, she is beautiful. Congratulations. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    She's so cute! I set mine up as twins the other day, same hairstyle and matching onesies. If there is ever a way for them to reach toddlerhood, I'll let one be older lol.

Congratulations! The babies are so cute :)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YAAAAAAAY! Congrats and welcome Baby Elizabeth :D:D

I'm sorry so many of you are having trouble with this event! I actually found it pretty easy and finished early last night. I always have a tonnnn of kash, so most of my dates were at Oak, maybe that's why? I did all length dates, 1, 2, 4, and 8 hours. I also stayed away from the 6-hour event gigs, so maybe that helped.

But, I have exciting news!

I finished early last night, and had to go on about 3 extra dates, but Khaleesi finally had her first child!:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Her name is Elizabeth!

**** some of those baby clothes are expensive! I'll be waiting until the next VIP to buy her some nicer hair and a cute outfit!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Don...WHAT?
    1GQQsOR.png?1

Ok done!
    4OJcwqA.png?1

I finished yesterday, but yeah it wasn't pretty so I feel the pain of those who are having trouble to get there.

KatieA congrats! She's so cute!

Julesmo the toddler idea is nice, I saw at IG a person who did a very realistic toddler avatar, Glu should take notes!

Don't know if I want that Mell grow up, but I don't have a second child yet so I can use that card yet, of course if Bort starts to ask for a second child again, don't know what's going on here, but suddely he stopped to do that, I guess it's a glitch *sigh*
    Don't forget one or two in Big Sur or Napa. So romantic looking.

V&B weren't at those locations this weekend, however Vats from the forum's alternative dimension was there with his beloved wife Kat and they had a wonderful time there listening to Britney Spears' Glory and rooting for Brazil's soccer team at the Olympics!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    YAAAAAAAY! Congrats and welcome Baby Elizabeth :D:D

Congrats Sugar! And it's a Leo ♌:-)
    Android
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hello darlings. Hope you're all enjoying the dating event. It was a nice change of pace. I don't date in the game unless it's for an event, so I had fun getting married after two dates with an ugly pink haired NPC LOL.

I loved the earnables this week, I like that they were items you can mix and match with other items in our closet. The gift box items weren't as appealing to me, I only really wanted the white top which I won along with the hair.

I'm still salty over not getting the midweek events. It just occurred to me that the really cute two-buns hairstyle in our closet, that's only available through a special gift box, I don't even have a CHANCE of getting as it currently stands. It's so messed up what Glu has done. They said they would fix it but they didn't. It's been more than two weeks and I'm still waiting to hear back from someone about why my game was flagged when it didn't even fit their criteria at the time. SMH. I'm getting riled up again now...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Hello darlings. Hope you're all enjoying the dating event. It was a nice change of pace. I don't date in the game unless it's for an event, so I had fun getting married after two dates with an ugly pink haired NPC LOL.

I loved the earnables this week, I like that they were items you can mix and match with other items in our closet. The gift box items weren't as appealing to me, I only really wanted the white top which I won along with the hair.

I'm still salty over not getting the midweek events. It just occurred to me that the really cute two-buns hairstyle in our closet, that's only available through a special gift box, I don't even have a CHANCE of getting as it currently stands. It's so messed up what Glu has done. They said they would fix it but they didn't. It's been more than two weeks and I'm still waiting to hear back from someone about why my game was flagged when it didn't even fit their criteria at the time. SMH. I'm getting riled up again now...

I said the same thing on Tuesday when one of my games didn't get the event. That it had been supposedly fixed already. Kalinda clarified and said that the issue had been repaired but it's coming in the September update. I'm assuming that's the next update we're getting . And you know what was weird the android that didn't get the event has less items then the iPad which did get the event so unless there's a different standard for android versus iOS I don't know what that's all about but I'm glad you enjoyed this weekend. I'll go take some pics of us
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I only just got the shorts last night so I've given up obviously. 99% of the time I was getting 1 hour dates and the handful of times I did get an 8 hour, hubby must have told the servers to cut me off because the bottle of wine was being very elusive...
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

kcGD0y.jpg
    85JcYv.jpg

Ooh Carolyn Ferocious got herself a new man y'all. Meet Eric Hill. He's a geoscientist and a bad boy. Oh gosh what a weird combo hahaha. He's supposed to be a nerd but he's the complete opposite lol:D. He's usually makes the rudest remarks but the dirty talk is turning the diva on;). My doll is so happy that she's willing to give interracial dating a try.

OK this question may sound weird but if her new boo proposed to her, and if my doll rejected, will she still be able to have a first baby even though she's not engaged to him⁉:confused:

He's a bad boy so he ain't husband material lol. Oh yeah that's my doll type for sure.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

They make a cute couple Carol! And, whether she's said yes or no to the proposal, when it's 12000 points, he'll ask about a baby. So no worries there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I only just got the shorts last night so I've given up obviously. 99% of the time I was getting 1 hour dates and the handful of times I did get an 8 hour, hubby must have told the servers to cut me off because the bottle of wine was being very elusive...

Same. Also annoying, aside from no bonus hearts after the last event gig was: I got NO hearts AT ALL after my first gig. And I had two gb items also. Argh!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awesome, awesome items! I didn't have time to play at all, just got home and went on couple of dates and opened the free box and got the skirt.. I was hoping for the top, but oh well... I looove the earnables, hope to get them in a future tb...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    First I would like to say congrats to everyone one on all the items that you won. Secondly I would like to say congrats to katiealexandraa on the new addition to your family and wolfandbutler2 for tying the knot. I also have some wonderful news to share.

pG8OGpal.jpg

This is my doll's new man Max Mason. He's a male model and a B-lister. They both met in Oak and it was love at first sight (for him). So, Neko gives him her number and the very second she leaves Oak he calls saying that he misses her and wants to hang out. That should have been a warning bell not to get involved with this guy if he's that clingy already, but Neko decided to give him a shot since he is one of the better looking NPCs in the game. They went on a couple of dates in every spot in California and Miami.

ft6DsVJl.jpg

Finally after a night out in Vegas, Max pops the question and Neko thinks, "Why the hell not?" and says yes.

pRPUzOul.jpg

They go on a couple of more dates in Sydney, Big Sur, Napa Valley and the place that they met. Funny enough Oak was where they had their first 8 hour date and the first time Max offered to pay.

G8U0ZW3l.jpg

And now Neko is unofficially Neko Lyon-Mason b/c she refuses to officially change her name due the massive lost of her fan base that comes with it. Now Neko and Max are happily enjoying their honeymoon and the positive reviews from Ray after every date. They are currently sitting at #59 on the Top 100 couples list and plan to be Hollywood's hottest couple with maybe a new addition to the family in the future.

Ok, so like almost everyone else I didn't finish the event in time. This because I did the wedding gigs in addition to the weekend event gigs and dates, and there was a new game that came out this weekend that had most of my attention. Although it's no big deal. I can potentially get the top later whenever Glu decides to add it to the TB boxes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    First I would like to say congrats to everyone one on all the items that you won. Secondly I would like to say congrats to katiealexandraa on the new addition to your family and wolfandbutler2 for tying the knot. I also have some wonderful news to share.

pG8OGpal.jpg

This is my doll's new man Max Mason. He's a male model and a B-lister. They both met in Oak and it was love at first sight (for him). So, Neko gives him her number and the very second she leaves Oak he calls saying that he misses her and wants to hang out. That should have been a warning bell not to get involved with this guy if he's that clingy already, but Neko decided to give him a shot since he is one of the better looking NPCs in the game. They went on a couple of dates in every spot in California and Miami.

ft6DsVJl.jpg

Finally after a night out in Vegas, Max pops the question and Neko thinks, "Why the hell not?" and says yes.

pRPUzOul.jpg

They go on a couple of more dates in Sydney, Big Sur, Napa Valley and the place that they met. Funny enough Oak was where they had their first 8 hour date and the first time Max offered to pay.

G8U0ZW3l.jpg

And now Neko is unofficially Neko Lyon-Mason b/c she refuses to officially change her name due the massive lost of her fan base that comes with it. Now Neko and Max are happily enjoying their honeymoon and the positive reviews from Ray after every date. They are currently sitting at #59 on the Top 100 couples list and plan to be Hollywood's hottest couple with maybe a new addition to the family in the future.

Ok, so like almost everyone else I didn't finish the event in time. This because I did the wedding gigs in addition to the weekend event gigs and dates, and there was a new game that came out this weekend that had most of my attention. Although it's no big deal. I can potentially get the top later whenever Glu decides to add it to the TB boxes.

Wow, congratulations NQueen331 he's quite a catch! :D Btw, what's the new game you're playing? Can you dm me doll cuz i wanna play a new game. Haha
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you all for your kind words congratulating Khaleesi and baby Elizabeth! I am very excited to finally have a baby in the game again, so excited that I blew through most of my kash savings buying ALL of the kash options for hair, clothing, and nursery decorations (oops). Surprised to see that so many baby options are more expensive than the regular closet stuff! I finally am feeling like I'm getting my game back to where it was.

Also, congrats on your wedding NQueen331!

Was very happy to have a dating event this weekend, and would love to see some more in the future! I know a lot of players had difficulty with this one, and I'm not sure how useful it will be once a player has maxed out their relationship with their partner, completed all achievements, gotten all gifts, etc. so, maybe it's time for an update with more opportunities for couples in the game! Maybe aging up babies to toddlers (optional), storylines involving partners/children, new gifts to earn...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I would love more storylines involving the babies. I never remember to visit the nursery... if you can walk pets now you should be able to take your baby out in public :) New gifts would be appreciated too. I've already earned all of them and already have 2 babies so there's no real motivation to date. Just kind of a necessary evil when hubby calls.

I wonder if anyone has ever made it to #1 on the top couples list. I remember reading that you don't get a reward or anything... it's so hard to progress that stat. I think the closest I ever got was like #15 and that's when I did nothing but date for an entire week to max out my relationship.
    I reached number 1 on an Android and didn't get anything, I reached number 1 on iOS and did get some reward. Or, it was the other way around. It wasn't much of a big deal at all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe if they did rewards like the reality shows that would help motivate :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Congratulations! Thanks for documenting and sharing your charming love story.
    NQueen331 wrote: »

pG8OGpal.jpg

ft6DsVJl.jpg

pRPUzOul.jpg

G8U0ZW3l.jpg

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Julesmo,

The best way to add photos is to upload it to an external website like Postimage.org or tinypic.com. Then copy the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and type before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image.

Hope that helps!
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Rumple, if you do the free ad for the guy, then Simon should call and tell you about a gig in London that is unrelated to the twerpy guy. That's the third event gig.

I finished the event but still haven't done the last event gig. I opened boxes and received the hair and the corset top, but quit then so no skirt. But the top looks great with the high waisted khaki pants we won awhile back (that came with the tie-front shirt). My doll is wearing that and the black hat with black boots. One day I will learn to post pics.

Also, if you wear the new silver necklace with the navy dress from People's Choice event, it looks like one piece.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hi Julesmo,

The best way to add photos is to upload it to an external website like Postimage.org or tinypic.com. Then copy the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and type before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image.

Hope that helps!

It does, thank you! I know that there was a thread somewhere here about it too. Appreciate the help!
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I really enjoyed this event. I was able to complete late Saturday which is a first for me with the weekend events. Usually I am grinding until the last minute.

Eden and her husband Mitchell were also blessed with their first bundle of joy later Friday night. They have a little girl who at the moment is nameless because they cannot agree on a name. LOL! But they are super excited to be on this new adventure and love being parents already!