Options

v5.4.1 Update Coming Soon/ v5.4.1 is here!

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    They came with the last update :)

Oops! I am silly, lol. Do you earn them by doing reality shows in other cities/countries? I feel way behind, haha.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oops! I am silly, lol. Do you earn them by doing reality shows in other cities/countries? I feel way behind, haha.

If you own the houses in the cities, yeah. I tried a few in Dubai, though, and stayed at 0% so I'm not really sure how to get the meter to go up.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    If you own the houses in the cities, yeah. I tried a few in Dubai, though, and stayed at 0% so I'm not really sure how to get the meter to go up.

I have a list of actions that trigger the new reality show achievements. Don't know if I should post it here. Some people might want to explore it themselves. Don't want to take the fun away. Can pm you the list if you want. Each home, Achievement 6, 7 and 8 give you 10 Kstars each. Therefore, you complete the achievements faster if only tap on those specific actions. I completed many of those achievements during last week's throwback event to earn more KStars. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I have a list of actions that trigger the new reality show achievements. Don't know if I should post it here. Some people might want to explore it themselves. Don't want to take the fun away. Can pm you the list if you want. :)

Hi, Angeline & Jon. :) Do you mind pm-ing the list as well to me? Cuz I think I'm lost in the game with these reality show achievements. Your assistance will be very much appreciated. :o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have a list of actions that trigger the new reality show achievements. Don't know if I should post it here. Some people might want to explore it themselves. Don't want to take the fun away. Can pm you the list if you want. Each home, Achievement 6, 7 and 8 give you 10 Kstars each. Therefore, you complete the achievements faster if only tap on those specific actions. I completed many of those achievements during last week's throwback event to earn more KStars. :)

When you have a moment, please send them to me, too! And thank you :)
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

PM me, doll?
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts

Me too, please! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Please pm me too! pleaseeeee :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

I would love a PM! Thank ya, doll! <3
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Sandra X, Julesmo, isabeau, Emcat, Camila, coco fabulous, PM sent. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    What's the pet in Rome?? The house is outrageously high but I always try & buy them anyways lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think it's a St. Bernard, 60 Stars I think. THe purchase balloon covered his head, but as the former mommy to a St. Bernard, I'm 95percent sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got it :) thank you so much!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Oh I would love to see that list, Angeline & Jon! Would you mind sending it to me too?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi angeline & jon, can you pm me too? Because i need k stars a lot, i'm newbie at the game. Thanks a lot :)
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

belated happy anniversary, Angel! could you PM me the list too, please?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts

Could you please PM it to me as well? Thank you :)
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts

Please could you PM me the list also Angelina & Jon? Thank you so much in advance!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    sorry I don't know where to ask... But for reality show, I did reality show at London 3 hours gig for 5 times but the britain achievement still 0% do I have to do 8 hour for britain achievement? Thank you very much for your helpIOS, A+, level 30
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Just want to add that the actions are pretty easy to figure out. Not that a list isn't even easier, but it's usually a 2/3-energy action that doesn't show up in the other houses, so if you've done a couple reality shows before it's easy to spot.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVB, Cherry_cokez, haftime, ElisaRose, Fliss, PM sent. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    LindaVB, Cherry_cokez, haftime, ElisaRose, Fliss, PM sent. :)

Thank you very much Angeline & Jon.... I really appreciate your list... I will try it soon :)
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Really expected more clothing and of course expected the hair and hair color.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts

Could you please PM it to me as well? Thank you Angeline&Jon
  • Options
    Could you please PM it to me as well? Thank you Angeline&Jon

Only if you let me borrow your third eye that can see through the event gift boxes!
    Just kidding! PM sent! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-22-10-13_zpslu1rbm8w.jpg
    Seriously, Glu!
    I got it now!
    Please STOP that.
    Android
  • Options
    Aww, it will disappear after a while. I'm just waiting to see my first friend in clothes that I haven't seen before.

ETA: Yesterday shortly after I took the update and checked out the Rome House, Maria called, offering 13 Stars if I buy it. So....I bought it. Now I'm waiting for the other two to get that call. 160,000KStars was really steep, the 60Stars looked better, till you remember that the cash is easier to come by than the cash, so...yeah. I paid. lol. But I got 13 Stars after paying cash, so I bought a house and 13 Stars for 130000K$. Ok, that's better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you very much Angeline & Jon.... I really appreciate your list... I will try it soon :)

I already try it and it works so fast, doing 2 times and i can get the achievement. Thank you so much Angeline & Jon ^_^
  • Options
    Ooops Rome is $130,000 not 160. so 10% back in Stars was even better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, it will disappear after a while. I'm just waiting to see my first friend in clothes that I haven't seen before.

ETA: Yesterday shortly after I took the update and checked out the Rome House, Maria called, offering 13 Stars if I buy it. So....I bought it. Now I'm waiting for the other two to get that call. 160,000KStars was really steep, the 60Stars looked better, till you remember that the cash is easier to come by than the cash, so...yeah. I paid. lol. But I got 13 Stars after paying cash, so I bought a house and 13 Stars for 160000K$. Ok, that's better. :)

Oh thanks a lot for the info Kokokokonut. Then I must work hard to get 160,000 before I update it. So i can get 13Kstar ^_^ or if Maria called and I passed it, can I get 13Kstar when I buy it next month when I have 160.000?
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning english :(