v5.4.1 Update Coming Soon/ v5.4.1 is here!

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Cherry cokez and welcome :) When you do your reality show in London (Britian) look for the action called "throw shade" I think it is 4 energy bolts. That's the one that increased my achievement for London. You might have to tap a few other ones before it shows up. Good luck! :)
    sorry I don't know where to ask... But for reality show, I did reality show at London 3 hours gig for 5 times but the britain achievement still 0% do I have to do 8 hour for britain achievement? Thank you very much for your helpIOS, A+, level 30
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have to correct, it's 130,000K$ for the home in Rome. So, you'll get there sooner. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I have a list of actions that trigger the new reality show achievements. Don't know if I should post it here. Some people might want to explore it themselves. Don't want to take the fun away. Can pm you the list if you want. Each home, Achievement 6, 7 and 8 give you 10 Kstars each. Therefore, you complete the achievements faster if only tap on those specific actions. I completed many of those achievements during last week's throwback event to earn more KStars. :)

Please send me your list. I can really use it. Perhaps, if no one objects, you can publish it here..that would be easier for you. Thanks so much
    A lot of people want to play and discover things for themselves. So Angelina chose to post privately. So, I re purposed the Spoiler thread for Tips and hints. Go Here, and hopefully we'll get that list posted shortly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Any pictures of all the new items with this update?
    By wardrobe was glitching

Anyways here is mine with some new stuff
    IrBhrJF.jpg
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the offer from Maria to buy the Rome house also. Of course before the dating event this past weekend I had just purchased a house and then spending a bunch at Oak I'm down to 15k :( The 12 K-stars reward would have been nice.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A lot of people want to play and discover things for themselves. So Angelina chose to post privately. So, I re purposed the Spoiler thread for Tips and hints. Go Here, and hopefully we'll get that list posted shortly. :)

Thanks Koko for the suggestion. Didn't mean to cause troubles. I chose to share privately is also because in the past when someone was very nice to share the tips on the forum and made the game playing easier to achieve, Glu would change it. Hopefully this is not the case.
    The list is posted at the Spoiler thread for Tips and hints. Go Here. I only completed the three of the easiest ones. If I find more details for others, I will go edit it. Free free to add anything if you found a better way to do it. Enjoy dolls! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I already try it and it works so fast, doing 2 times and i can get the achievement. Thank you so much Angeline & Jon ^_^

You are very welcome. Welcome to the forum. Have fun! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Cherry cokez and welcome :) When you do your reality show in London (Britian) look for the action called "throw shade" I think it is 4 energy bolts. That's the one that increased my achievement for London. You might have to tap a few other ones before it shows up. Good luck! :)

Thank you very much! Sometimes I'm so lost in this game LOL can't find what action to increased achievement...
    and now I understand :)
    Have to correct, it's 130,000K$ for the home in Rome. So, you'll get there sooner. :)

I will work hard to get $130,000... 13Kstar is amazing :p
    I will work hard to get $130,000... 13Kstar is amazing :p

You'll only get the K-stars if Maria tells you buy the house as a luxe goal though. It sounds like the update triggered the goal so if you can hold off on the update that would be your best bet. If not the goal will expire within an hour or two and you won't be able to get the K-star reward.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    You're very welcome, and you can always ask for help if you have questions. You can also look through the threads in the FAQ and SUPPORT section for helpful tips :)
    Thank you very much! Sometimes I'm so lost in this game LOL can't find what action to increased achievement...
    and now I understand :)
    I keep getting Maria's calls offering everything BUT the house in the other 2 games. I have no patience. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's so weird! I thought since we both got her call it was triggered by the update but I guess it was just a coincidence!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    *sigh* I'm still waiting Maria to call me offering Havana house, I refuse to buy a house of 100k+ without receiving at least a k-star back lol

Yesterday we were talking about the wardrobe glitch, mine is ok!

But the google+ popup is still there everytime I open the game.

I dated at the new restaurant whatever it's the name in Rome and I liked the place, it has good action buttons reminds me the Black Rabbit in Sydney.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Deirdre❣Deirdre❣ Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi? :o For someone who has bought the house in Rome, could you kindly post a screencap of your house? Because I want to see how beautiful it is so I can save $130,000 until I update the app for I only have $39,000 now. :( Thank you sooo much! :o
    Vats wrote: »
    *sigh* I'm still waiting Maria to call me offering Havana house, I refuse to buy a house of 100k+ without receiving at least a k-star back lol

I also do that with pets. If I can get a 10-15 star discount... heck yes!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Z7UdSRE.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    25? well maybe the other games will be offered more than the 13. Wow. And it was Android.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    :eek: I wonder if the luxe goal reward amounts are random? I know I was definitely not offered 25... I would've been more upset that I couldn't buy it.
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have a list of actions that trigger the new reality show achievements. Don't know if I should post it here. Some people might want to explore it themselves. Don't want to take the fun away. Can pm you the list if you want. Each home, Achievement 6, 7 and 8 give you 10 Kstars each. Therefore, you complete the achievements faster if only tap on those specific actions. I completed many of those achievements during last week's throwback event to earn more KStars. :)

Can you pm them to me too please :)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    When in Rome.....

9h48ed.jpg

#RomanHoliday
    GC: Zoë Strange
    You'll only get the K-stars if Maria tells you buy the house as a luxe goal though. It sounds like the update triggered the goal so if you can hold off on the update that would be your best bet. If not the goal will expire within an hour or two and you won't be able to get the K-star reward.

oh luxe goal... And everyone is getting random amount of Kstar... Thanks a lot for your information :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    :eek: I wonder if the luxe goal reward amounts are random? I know I was definitely not offered 25... I would've been more upset that I couldn't buy it.

It depends on how much time you have to complete the goal. I think the time frames are 2 hours, 1 hour and 30 minutes. The less time you have, the bigger the reward. As you can see in the screen cap he only had 30 minutes for the goal.
    I didn't know this either but we had that conversation last update as well and someone cleared it up :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I'm pretty sure I had 30 Minutes. and it was 13Stars. I though it was a little cheap, but I'm dying to buy the house in the other two games.....Maria calls teases with her "keep up appearances" I get all excited and she shows me a beige sweater. Like she's just playing with me. She has a dark side in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Last update, Havana home. Both of my games were offered 2hr 12 Kstars. One game got the offer twice because the first time, that game didn't have enough Kash to buy it. So, if you don't have that much Kash at the time the offer comes up, don't give up yet. Maria could offer you again. Hopefully this time, I will get the 25 KStars offer!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Lii wrote: »
    It depends on how much time you have to complete the goal. I think the time frames are 2 hours, 1 hour and 30 minutes. The less time you have, the bigger the reward. As you can see in the screen cap he only had 30 minutes for the goal.
    I didn't know this either but we had that conversation last update as well and someone cleared it up :)

That would make sense :) I don't remember how much time I had. I just knew I didn't have 130k :p
    A question about the new storyline comes with the update:
    This Rome update, both of my games got the new storyline right away. One game is still pretty new and still has tons of storylines to complete and the other has less storylines. But, since the Cannes update came out, none of them have any gig in the Theater at Cannes. Something is wrong with my games? Does anyone remember doing gigs in Cannes right after the update came out even if you still have other storylines in queue?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I don't know if Cannes is like this, but some updates require you to be at a certain level to unlock the storyline.
    I don't know if Cannes is like this, but some updates require you to be at a certain level to unlock the storyline.

Thanks for the response. I'm on level 43. I guess I still have a lot of storylines to complete. I have been slowing down on the storyline gigs and doing more reality shows. I have to keep doing the storyline gigs then. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱