These eyebrows...

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
s505ESg.jpg

Why.. The only thing I can come up with is why?! Wth was Kim thinking?!

Further on.. I really wish Glu would make Kim's outfits available for kstars or put them in weekend events because I want this outfit /drools/

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I bet they'll have a Shop My Closet event. They usually do with outfits she wears in the game :) Maybe release the earring cuff with it.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I bet they'll have a Shop My Closet event. They usually do with outfits she wears in the game :) Maybe release the earring cuff with it.
    Look!
    Screenshot_2016-08-23-14-04-17_zpskef1qf2r.jpg
    They are in our closet, for the bargain price of 60k ๐Ÿ˜ lol
    Android
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    A new shop my closet would be great. I'm loving the jewelry from this update, just can't afford it yet. :(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Ahhh I saw the new earrings but for 60k I didn't even bother to try them on my doll lol! I'm still trying to recover from the dating event.

Edit: I just saw a pic with the earrings from the wardrobe but they aren't nearly as delicate and pretty looking as the ones Kim is wearing :(
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    But isn't shop my closet a bundle with kash and kstara because I really hate those, cuz I can't buy them ������
    Yeah, the shop my closet you have to pay real money for. It's usually a package of wardrobe items and K-stars and typical price is $9.99
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When the thread goes from Eyebrows to mammaries.....The eyebrow and Kim's Closet has been discussed, so I'm closing this thread, and moving the lopsided Baby feeders to the Totally random KK:H Thread. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.