Playing on Android must Switch from Google+ connections to Facebook

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. I thought this would be a good place to set this up. If you've been playing as a google friend, and now have to switch to FB to unfreeze your Android Game, and you want feel free to post your FB link or info. This is only for Android players who must now switch their friend connection from Google+ to Facebook but are still playing on Android.

If you just want to list your info, then your friends can come pick up your info to add. Otherwise we're going to have a lot of PMs to go through. I'll be cleaning up unnecessary posts to keep this streamlined and easy to find your friends.

Look for Zee Kokonut that's one Android, the other is Kat Kokonut there might be more than one of those, so if you send a request for Zee Kokonut, I'll turn around and send a request from the other game after accepting you on Zee. :) If you have any problems, pm me or post it here.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Glad you started this thread Koko! I would love to have new friends in my android game since my google+ friends are no longer going to be working correctly.

I created a facebook page Unique Elegance whoever would love to add me! :D I'm always looking for new friends.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Y'all can add me, too! Link in signature. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am Jules Mo on Facebook, please add! I have only added one friend before now.

UPDATE: lol, I don't know who anyone is unless they use their real name. Otherwise, if I see a profile pic of a doll, I'll accept!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    YEs!.. What Jules said. I don't know your real identities, but if I see a Doll I add, and hope you'll pm me if you requested and I didn't take you. I am having a great time watching you change clothes. So far I think I've just got Jules, and Bilal changing in my game, and one game still isn't seeing anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm Cher Rey on facebook. Hope to find my lost friends again :D
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hey! I will find you. A bunch of us had to do this a few months ago, so if you find one, you find us all! I am Jules Mo, so you know when you see me there.
    I'll come find you too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please be careful and keep this about ANDROID. I'm going dizzy moving android posts and iOS posts in the right threads. :) But I'm making the same mistakes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm doing something wrong and I can not understand what it was. I invited a friend via facebook. I added it to my circles on Google+. However, we are from each other in the game do not appear. Both tablets android. Moreover, it does not appear in the version on facebook when I invited him there. :(
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi there. I recently started playing on a second device as another player and would like to add my characters to each others games, how do I go about this? I'm using Android on both devices but under one Facebook and Twitter account.