Weekend Event 8/26/16~ We're havin' a Party! Actually LOTS of them.

Comments

• urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    So I started off with some ****py luck but ended up with my best ever gift box streak. Free box I got 40kstars, opened another 4k kash. Round 2, 40 kstars. Bought some kstars because it's payday and THIS kkh miracle happened.
    pIlrNU8.jpg

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with this event so far.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats on the prizes Linda, Lena and Urnxo!. 4 boxes later and I got 50 energy bolts x3 plus 30 event points :( and I broke my cardinal rule of not straying from my go-to box and missed the hair that time :mad: :mad: Sigh, this is gonna be a long event with no bonus items

Cherry cokez, Maria hasn't called me either for the Rome house so you should update. Even if she does call you right away she might always call you again with the offer.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    😬🙅🚾
    Screenshot_2016-08-26-15-02-44_zpsqazqiprw.jpg
    Android
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Anyone start the storyline yet? I like that it's more interactive since the conversations let you choose different responses, but now I'm regretting signing the contract LOL anyone else sign the contract? Or not?
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My boxes
    Female
    image_zpsd5qyquyi.jpeg
    Male
    image_zpsb4swiajb.jpeg
    image_zps5etrxjce.jpeg
    image_zpsr2hjnfoc.jpeg
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Anyone start the storyline yet? I like that it's more interactive since the conversations let you choose different responses, but now I'm regretting signing the contract LOL anyone else sign the contract? Or not?

yeah, I signed the contract and regret it LOL, I must negotiate it... :confused:
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

No matter what route you choose, you still end up signing the contract. No other choice. It's just if you choose to negotiate, he said something like he won't make you drink that drink at the event. That's it. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    SugarK wrote: »
    Congrats on the prizes Linda, Lena and Urnxo!. 4 boxes later and I got 50 energy bolts x3 plus 30 event points :( and I broke my cardinal rule of not straying from my go-to box and missed the hair that time :mad: :mad: Sigh, this is gonna be a long event with no bonus items

Cherry cokez, Maria hasn't called me either for the Rome house so you should update. Even if she does call you right away she might always call you again with the offer.

Yesss I already update it and Maria hasn't offered me.... Phew... :D
    No matter what route you choose, you still end up signing the contract. No other choice. It's just if you choose to negotiate, he said something like he won't make you drink that drink at the event. That's it. :(

aww maybe it is better not to drink it coz Simon says it is disgusting LOL
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Catching up on the morning comments!
    Lii wrote: »
    Yeah, it's the only one where you can invite 7 guests. I wish they would allow this for another one as well, it gets kind of dull :/

I agree Lii! Calabasas is the only house we use for so many things. It would be nice if they added another that was just as good for reality shows or parties. We pay almost triple for the newer houses and they are so much smaller.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's 11.34 am where I live (Europe) so I was wide awake and filled with coffee when the event started. Also already started an 8 hour party at Calabassas so I got to the first box real quick. And then this happened...

I can't believe my luck!! Might try later today to get the dress, but I GOT THE HAIR!!! Woohoo!!

WOW! Congrats LindaVB! I haven't opened my first box yet. I want the hair, but not sure if I want to chase!
    Lenochka wrote: »
    I chased and chased that hair, five palettes and 200KStars later I got it. But I don't feel happy, I spent too much stars and only got 1 event item :(

I feel ya Lenochka. That has definitely happened to me! I find it better to always open 3 boxes in a palette (especially the first) because then you have a better chance at getting whatever event items are in that palette.
    zitrone wrote: »
    I'm sitting here on my 3 week African Safari holiday tapping away...

Today's a rest day, so I can tap a lot, but still...

Wow zitrone! Have a great time on your holiday! As long as you're still having fun while playing. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    So I started off with some ****py luck but ended up with my best ever gift box streak. Free box I got 40kstars, opened another 4k kash. Round 2, 40 kstars. Bought some kstars because it's payday and THIS kkh miracle happened.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with this event so far.

Wow, what a palette urnxo! Congrats on getting so many of the event items, but sorry this wasn't your first palette - that would have been amazing!

Sorry you didn't get any of the event items SugarK. :(

I started the storyline VidaBoheme, but I didn't have a choice in terms of signing the contract. I really didn't want to, so I kept picking the more hesitant options ("I need to think," etc.), but ultimately it forced me to sign. I do think that this storyline is a bit more interesting than we've been getting, so we shall see.
    Yesss I already update it and Maria hasn't offered me.... Phew... :D

Cherry_cokez: Maria's Luxe goals are always random, there's a chance you might never get an offer for the Rome house.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Best way to approach the GBs. Clear your mind. and tell yourself you'll pick the first number .. and before you can tell yourself .....between 1 and 8, a number will pop in..or a picture in your mind of the box you want. Give it a shot. It's been very helpful to me, as if clearing my mind is ever possible. (watch you'll get cash)

For those up at 5, and starting right away...your 1st gig should be ready (unless you spent stars to hurry it up). It's nice to be playing for such pretty items this week. I have not one complaint. I love it. All.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    4DOry7L.jpg

Much better than the energy I got last week! The hair is cute, but I don't know how often Olivia would wear it. I probably won't chase it, but I will admire it on all y'all from afar! ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    zitrone wrote: »
    I'm sitting here on my 3 week African Safari holiday tapping away...

Today's a rest day, so I can tap a lot, but still...

OMG. I am so jealous! Hanging out with elephants in Africa is in the top five on my bucket list. I hope you have an amazing time!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello Hello!

Today Maria real estate agent finally woke up and offered two new houses! First she called to buy Rome's and I got 13 k-stars back and the second after Vats put his feet out of that house she called him to offer the long awaited Havana's and more 12 stars back plus xp and energy! Now Vats is a pround owner of 2 new expensive photobooth's backgrounds and a beautiful aquarium full of cute fishes! Yay!

Back to the event, I'm really excited for the ernables, can't wait to have it all! My gift boxes are such huge trolls:
    r4B6WrZ.png?1

Yesterday I saw the items and thought 'Don't care!', and right after 'That means I'll get one of them!'. Sooo true, it's always like that, I like it... hello money! Don't like it... hell... a new item lol

I do like suspenders, but they could come along with something more cool than a white shirt with long sleeves.

Looking to the bright at least now I'm able to get more bonus points!

Congrats to all the lucky people here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vida I thought I would test this out since I wasn't able to get any of the gb items yet. While doing my last party I earned the necklace but didn't "tap to collect" and went ahead and finished the party ....... NO ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS. I was curious too so now we know, always tap to collect as you earn them if you want the points :)
    i noticed you never "tap to collect" peter , do you still get the bonus points if the item isn't in your closet? genuinely curious.
    Hello Vatsy (my soul mate in not having any gift box luck lol). Well congrats on free stars for the homes! I know your pain with the bad luck on gift boxes lol
    Vats wrote: »
    Hello Hello!

Today Maria real estate agent finally woke up and offered two new houses! First she called to buy Rome's and I got 13 k-stars back and the second after Vats put his feet out of that house she called him to offer the long awaited Havana's and more 12 stars back plus xp and energy! Now Vats is a pround owner of 2 new expensive photobooth's backgrounds and a beautiful aquarium full of cute fishes! Yay!

Back to the event, I'm really excited for the ernables, can't wait to have it all! My gift boxes are such huge trolls:
    r4B6WrZ.png?1

Yesterday I saw the items and thought 'Don't care!', and right after 'That means I'll get one of them!'. Sooo true, it's always like that, I like it... hello money! Don't like it... hell... a new item lol

I do like suspenders, but they could come along with something more cool than a white shirt with long sleeves.

Looking to the bright at least now I'm able to get more bonus points!

Congrats to all the lucky people here!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vida I thought I would test this out since I wasn't able to get any of the gb items yet. While doing my last party I earned the necklace but didn't "tap to collect" and went ahead and finished the party ....... NO ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS. I was curious too so now we know, always tap to collect as you earn them if you want the points :)

thanks SugarK i was wondering because sometimes I would pass a certain point milestone and the banner wouldn't pop up for me to come collect so I would miss out on a few bonus points on a few gigs before realizing I should go collect my prize!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello Vatsy (my soul mate in not having any gift box luck lol). Well congrats on free stars for the homes! I know your pain with the bad luck on gift boxes lol

hahaha thanks! I loved this thing of soul mate in not having gift box luck! So true!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Good Lord, I'm glad someone finally said it. ������������
    HAHA well I'm usually counting my points so I know when I've earned the item, even when it doesn't pop up automatically but I did want to test it out so now I know for sure I'll be claiming each prize right away :)
    thanks SugarK i was wondering because sometimes I would pass a certain point milestone and the banner wouldn't pop up for me to come collect so I would miss out on a few bonus points on a few gigs before realizing I should go collect my prize!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Same! I wonder why sometimes the banner doesn't pop up and I be getting a b!tch fit over here wondering why the event is so difficult to complete lol.

I remember a long time ago, I didn't tap "collect" for all the prizes just so I can get my OCD-fix, having a nice screenshot of my event banner to post here. Well nobody taught me, I learnt my own lesson.
    PM to add
    Lol not the best reason to be soul mates, but at least we can console each other :p:p
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha thanks! I loved this thing of soul mate in not having gift box luck! So true!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Lol not the best reason to be soul mates, but at least we can console each other :p:p

What's this soul mate talk I'm seeing? I hope Sebastian doesn't find out! HAHAHAHA.
    Congrats to everyone if you've gotten good boxes. I still haven't earned my free one because party events are straight from you know where and take forever, so I'm still working on my first 8 hour party, lol. Good luck to everyone this weekend!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    What do we do if we have a question that is for another area (i.e. Gifting and Friends), but we only want the opinions of people in this area?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You can create a thread here since it's a question/discussion :)
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You can create a thread here since it's a question/discussion :)

Ok, that is what I will do :) If it needs to be merged, that is fine.
    So... Vats and SugarK... can we just all be soulmates together? haha

WucYJe.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Whew I did not have awesome luck with my boxes today! I opened six only to get 1 event item (and the one I wanted the least, at that). It's so much easier to complete an event when you have event items! Oh well, lots of tapping for me this weekend! ;)

pVkGg7P.png
    ZvWCam2.png
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Wait.. are 3 hour parties more efficient or 8 hour? I feel like I ask this every time we have a party event but I can never remember.
    Daily iOS KKH player