Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    There is a sweet new deal from glu in my game.

BEW10yd.jpg

Lol I saw the same glitch on my games too ha ha.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

BEW10yd.jpg

Kool. how much does it cost?

th.jpg

I'm a very bad girl. I better get my good side girl out again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Oooh yes do it! Be a guy on you ur next game. Just make sure he's hot so my doll can date him lol.
    He would be Hot AF but poor af as well. He'll have to live on presents from AppleP. I'll make him a Starving Performance artist...you know, the kind who cleans up real good but lives at the airport. lol. The game center name is a guy/cute girls name so it would look fine. Oh, I am so tempted. I'll have to put the girls on ice some weekend and grind for good hair. He must have long dark hair and have a nice beard. hmmmmmmm. Ok, lemme think it over. Anyone watch General Hospital? He'd look like Dante with a beard or a cross between Dante and a young Sonny. Do guy dolls have dimples?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have restarted my very neglected iPad doll, so I'm doing the flurry of gigs from the beginning of the game. I just started the DJ Duriel one, he's the shy DJ at the Black Rabbit gig who has bad history with willow. I wonder why the game hasn't brought him back for another storyline? He seems like a nice guy.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts

BEW10yd.jpg

Lol I've had this for a little while now too. I can't help but shake my head every time I see it.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That k-star store glitch lol

Once I got one in my store that was offering the biggest pack for the lowest price I tried to buy it, but on the next screen the original price was back:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I was thinking... Would be cool if we could sell clothes, accessories, etc that we don't use/like anymore. What you guys think?
    ≧▽≦
  • Options
    Hi. Hope you don't mind, but I merged this into the random discussions about the game. Personally, I doubt a change like this will happen, the game will then see we don't have it, and stick it in another giftbox. With my luck, I'd sell something and get it right back like a boomerang. I don't imagine it being feasible, the question has come up a lot, and I think it's around in the suggestion thread.

I'd much rather have closet organization. Let me stick all my jewelry on a tab, my purses on a tab, my pants, my skirts, my shirts and my dresses on their own tabs. And maybe, for a charge we could move items to "Storage" like sending them to the drycleaner for storage. And then even if the things weren't on separate tabs, there would be less to go through.

And if I got rid of homes, cars, accessories, clothes and hair, my achievements would be affected and they'd start going down. So in a perfect world, I'd do what I do in real life. Call Big Brothers and Sisters and have them come for a donation, and then I get a tad deduction. It has been talked about so much, they had a thing in the game FAQs, about not being able to sell or dump our things. I'll find it if anyone's interested. But, we can always ask for these improvements to the game in the Suggestion thread. From a "I want everything for acheivements standpoint' if you were selling, I'd furnish my homes at a discount price just to get those darm circles all over my homes. 15 Stars for a used painting instead of 30 for it new? Sign me up. What else would you sell? And if no one wanted....how about that donation thing. If I was sure we wouldn't get those brown boots back again.....I'd love it. and IF it didn't start chiseling down my stats.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Sahbd wrote: »
    I was thinking... Would be cool if we could sell clothes, accessories, etc that we don't use/like anymore. What you guys think?
    Hi. Hope you don't mind, but I merged this into the random discussions about the game. Personally, I doubt a change like this will happen, the game will then see we don't have it, and stick it in another giftbox. With my luck, I'd sell something and get it right back like a boomerang. I don't imagine it being feasible, the question has come up a lot, and I think it's around in the suggestion thread.

I'd much rather have closet organization. Let me stick all my jewelry on a tab, my purses on a tab, my pants, my skirts, my shirts and my dresses on their own tabs. And maybe, for a charge we could move items to "Storage" like sending them to the drycleaner for storage. And then even if the things weren't on separate tabs, there would be less to go through.

And if I got rid of homes, cars, accessories, clothes and hair, my achievements would be affected and they'd start going down. So in a perfect world, I'd do what I do in real life. Call Big Brothers and Sisters and have them come for a donation, and then I get a tad deduction. It has been talked about so much, they had a thing in the game FAQs, about not being able to sell or dump our things. I'll find it if anyone's interested. But, we can always ask for these improvements to the game in the Suggestion thread. From a "I want everything for acheivements standpoint' if you were selling, I'd furnish my homes at a discount price just to get those darm circles all over my homes. 15 Stars for a used painting instead of 30 for it new? Sign me up. What else would you sell? And if no one wanted....how about that donation thing. If I was sure we wouldn't get those brown boots back again.....I'd love it. and IF it didn't start chiseling down my stats.

:)

I don't think I would want to sell or get rid of any of my items, but I have been wanting more closet organization for awhile. It would be great to have a tab that compiles all of the items we haven't bought yet, and I agree that the accessories needs to be split up more, having purses, jewelry, leggings, sunglasses, etc. all in the same tab makes it very hard to find what you are looking for. Having the saved outfits is great, but it's so expensive to by another slot, and I don't really think we should be having to pay for that option at all (especially considering how unorganized the closet is).

In short, what I want to see is:

- a tab filled with all of the items we haven't bought yet
    - separate tabs for dresses and tops
    - subtabs within the accessories one for purses, sunglasses, jewelry, other
    - cheaper slots for saved outfits and/or a favourites tab
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Agreed Katie! I also need my tops and dresses separated!!!!!! That category is sooooooo huge and I honestly have missed seeing new items because the scrolling just goes on forever :rolleyes: Even having all our purchased/won items at the top would help, and items not yet purchased at the bottom. Hear our plea, Glu!! :)
    I don't think I would want to sell or get rid of any of my items, but I have been wanting more closet organization for awhile. It would be great to have a tab that compiles all of the items we haven't bought yet, and I agree that the accessories needs to be split up more, having purses, jewelry, leggings, sunglasses, etc. all in the same tab makes it very hard to find what you are looking for. Having the saved outfits is great, but it's so expensive to by another slot, and I don't really think we should be having to pay for that option at all (especially considering how unorganized the closet is).

In short, what I want to see is:

- a tab filled with all of the items we haven't bought yet
    - subtabs within the accessories one for purses, sunglasses, jewelry, other
    - cheaper slots for saved outfits and/or a favourites tab
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Agreed Katie! I also need my tops and dresses separated!!!!!! That category is sooooooo huge and I honestly have missed seeing new items because the scrolling just goes on forever :rolleyes: Even having all our purchased/won items at the top would help, and items not yet purchased at the bottom. Hear our plea, Glu!! :)

YES! I can't believe I forgot about separating dresses and tops! Added it to my list!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    YES! I can't believe I forgot about separating dresses and tops! Added it to my list!

Yes, I thought it was important to give them their own because how many times do you tap looking for a top. But get a whole dress and vice versa? Same thing with p ants vs shorts. And you can tell what matters to me, because Jewels (hi Jules!) and Purses each need their own, while Sunnies and other accessories I lump together.

And back to Sahbd's querie...would you sell things if you could, If so would it be just to get them out of the way, or if you were stuck in Napa and needed a Flash Sale to raise airfare?

I's sell stuff for self preservation and to advance in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Here's a crazy thought, they could even make an achievement for it! I would sell or even gift items that I knew people wanted :) So many times I've seen people comment they would die for "X" item and I have it and would gladly give it up if I could :D OK I'll come back to reality now lol
    And back to Sahbd's querie...would you sell things if you could, If so would it be just to get them out of the way, or if you were stuck in Napa and needed a Flash Sale to raise airfare?

I's sell stuff for self preservation and to advance in the game.
  • Options
    Oooooh 2 Storylines. Kim was a closetress to the stars, before she outshined them all. So, kim comes over tells us our closets need help, and we spent the weekend like bartering. We do a personal appearance for this closet Magician's wife BDay party in Vegas...that's one gig. ANd in return he sends his master carpenters to do what he tells them to overhaul the closet.

2 more things for the closet reno.....interior designer? And maybe a fashion show for new clothes? Come one, lets help flesh this out. what 3 tasks? And when it's over maybe we get some kind of closet makeover and clothes of course.

Hmm, I said I had another,....oooh yeah, the selling of clothes Kim and the rest of the Klan sell clothes from their closets on Ebay and give proceeds to Charity. How could we incorporate this into Storyline....but what would the payoff be. I am sure we'll never be able to sell things back, so....maybe we develop the KBay auction site Storyline where we make believe we're selling things.

So, while you guys are waiting for more energy.....let's make up these 2 Weekends full of Storyline. Let's see how good you guys are.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont know where to post this, but since the thread said random ill give it a shot :) None of my friends in the game changes clothes and they have been frozen for more than 2 months, what do i doo?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    You're iOS. We just got the Android issue worked out. There is something in the Support thread about another iOS game not updating their friends appearances. Let me find that and get you over there. ( Oh, btw, I have to share that I found out my mother was half Norwegian. My husband in half Norwegian, so my son is 1/4+.....but Friday I tracked it down and saw Grandpa was Norwegian. SO, my husband likes me a little more now. lol. I always felt left out of the club. But I'm in. ) Now let me find that post and see what if any help they got.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh thanks for helping me out! Haha really? Thats so funny :D do any of you have norwegians last names? Like a typical norwegian name?

• Options
    Found it. Go here, and take a look at Holly's last post that explains how she wasn't logged into Game Center. See if that works for you, and I'll talk to you there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ohhh that worked!!!! Finally :D thanks koko!! :D

• Options
    Yay. wanna see us? I'm posting us in the fashion thread. We just look too damm good not to. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha yes please :D

• Options
    Well, I decided to hit the pool it's 89ish. I step out on the deck and my backyard is filled will smoke, and way down at the other end of the street fire truck and a bbq gone bad I guess. Then I heard the firetrucks and all that goes with that. but till you know what it is.....I think I know which neighbor it was. He's a mortician, and agai...a beautiful joke, in very poor taste pops into my head. And it doesn't help that we're bbqing tonight lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Oh thanks for helping me out! Haha really? Thats so funny :D do any of you have norwegians last names? Like a typical norwegian name?

The Norwegian is on Puterhead's mother's side, how about a Knudsen? That's the closest I can think of, without listing my MILs. I know a few of his Aunts married Swedes. So there are Gundersens, Johannsen, Anderson all throughout his family but who's to say which nordic country the name came from. And since they were Vikings, they got around a bunch right? They were like the bad boys, instead of Harleys they rode vessels. ;) I especially like how they named the plusher land Iceland, and the harsher land Greenland. But seriously, Puterhead likes me even more now. ANd Baba? He was actually happy that he was a little more Norwegian than he'd thought. Oh, I finally posted our pic in the Fashion thread. But I put it in the main OOTD Keeping up with Kouture and not the event one. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    s505ESg.jpg/QUOTE]

Totally off topic, but I'm a guy so I don't know... LOL. Does Kim's ****s look lopsided to anyone? That was the first thing that I honed in when I was looking at the picture. That her left.... asset... is down much lower, and much bigger, than the right one? Or is that just the angle... haha. Sorry to be bringing this up, but it looks so weird to me and i want to know i'm not the only crazy one. xD
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    s505ESg.jpg/QUOTE]

Totally off topic, but I'm a guy so I don't know... LOL. Does Kim's ****s look lopsided to anyone? That was the first thing that I honed in when I was looking at the picture. That her left.... asset... is down much lower, and much bigger, than the right one? Or is that just the angle... haha. Sorry to be bringing this up, but it looks so weird to me and i want to know i'm not the only crazy one. xD

Can't unsee....
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I see the lopsided part, but not the bigger part. But I truly didn't notice in the beginning haha!
    PM to add
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    s505ESg.jpg/QUOTE]

This is absolutely the problem with most of the girls' clothes also. I don't wear any of that clothes ever. Sometimes it even looks like our dolls only got one ****.... Terrible.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Does anyone have any idea what kind of event we're having this weekend and next? I'm going to be traveling both weekends and tied up with family. I am hoping one of them might be a VIP.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    We should be getting our Straight from Glu Teasers tomorrow. But that doesn't help much now. :( Maybe someone knows more than I.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay! Maria finally called me for a luxe goal to buy another pet. Got a 10 k-star discount plus I leveled up in my pet whisperer achievement so got even more back :)