Weekend Event 8/26/16~ We're havin' a Party! Actually LOTS of them.

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I also ended up liking how the storyline worked out, and was happy with the bonus at the end.
    Vats wrote: Β»
    KatieA I doubt! They like to save those to the NPCs like Willow's purple eyes and Dirk's light brown hair!

Vats: he looks the same in my game! I actually am kind of into his look, very Peter Parker? If only he wasn't so annoying. Crossing my fingers that they do release some new features eventually... Having more options just means that our dolls will look a lot more unique!

image.png
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    But really, why has Maria not called me in over a week with Luxe goals?

Since rome update, Maria hasn't called me either >.< I don't get Luxe goals offer :(
    I'm going to be out of town all day today (probably with no wifi), so that will seriously cut into my grinding time! Still going to make sure to finish the event, but it's always stressful when you have to leave your final grinding until Sunday. And party events always take the longest to finish.

Also, I'm still getting Luxe goals!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Hey guys! I realize I've been stalking again without saying anything, creepy lurking per my usual. I decided I would only open my one free box because I am kstar poor after the massive throwback sale, and I wound up getting the hair somehow. If anyone wants to know where it was (because I am the box conspiracist, everyone knows), it was upper row, second from the left. Now I can't decide if I want to try for the shoes or dress..

Lol Max you sound like me. Creepy lurker and spending all our kstars on this game:) Congrats on getting the hair! Its one of my new favorite hairstyles.

But really, why has Maria not called me in over a week with Luxe goals?

My post here may be irrelevant because it's not a new issue with me. I'm on android and I haven't gotten luxe goals since they were implemented. I believe it was around the time the huntsman winters war update was. Actually I may have gotten 2-3 calls from maria when they first came out but I haven't gotten any since. So its been months for me without luxe goals. I haven't complained about it just because it saves me from being persuaded into spending my kstars. But IDK whats going on? hopefully they fix it. We're missing out on good deals

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I also ended up liking how the storyline worked out, and was happy with the bonus at the end.

Vats: he looks the same in my game! I actually am kind of into his look, very Peter Parker? If only he wasn't so annoying. Crossing my fingers that they do release some new features eventually... Having more options just means that our dolls will look a lot more unique!

image.png

Do you remember how much the bonus at the end is?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Megannita I got 30 points, but I believe that I chose the wrong answer:(

Thanks KatieA for showing your Sam Abel, I really like that this weekend storyline was very elaborate, I think that we'll gonna see him again in the future!

My luxes goals are ok, today I got the Mykonos cat! It's so rare Maria call me to buy a pet!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks to those who answered about the Kstar offers. I DL'd a few apps and quickly got the Kstars promised! Even playing one beyond the tutorial now lol

I tried for the hair, but alas just not my week for that. Did get the dress and shoes to go along with my earrings though.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    Megannita I got 30 points, but I believe that I chose the wrong answer:(

Thanks KatieA for showing your Sam Abel, I really like that this weekend storyline was very elaborate, I think that we'll gonna see him again in the future!

My luxes goals are ok, today I got the Mykonos cat! It's so rare Maria call me to buy a pet!

Thank you Vats. I'm at around 500 points on both games, so I'm not too worried about it.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm going to be out of town all day today (probably with no wifi), so that will seriously cut into my grinding time! Still going to make sure to finish the event, but it's always stressful when you have to leave your final grinding until Sunday. And party events always take the longest to finish.

Also, I'm still getting Luxe goals!

Hope you had a good time, welcome back. as far as the grinding....Positive thoughts KatieAlexandraa :) You can do it, You can do it. You'll hit the point where you'll relax a little.

I've been getting them too, nothing I want.....I want the house. heh heh heh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Do you remember how much the bonus at the end is?

Around 25-30 extra event points (on top of the ones you get for finishing the event) and a k-star.
    Hope you had a good time, welcome back. as far as the grinding....Positive thoughts KatieAlexandraa :) You can do it, You can do it. You'll hit the point where you'll relax a little.

I've been getting them too, nothing I want.....I want the house. heh heh heh.

Thank you. :)

I'm back now and at around 385 points... This would be fine except I'm volunteering tomorrow and won't have mush time either! Wish me luck!
    Thank you Vats. I'm at around 500 points on both games, so I'm not too worried about it.

Megannita Hiya. You'll be dancing around done in no time. :)

Here's a big ole virtual hugs, for everyone doing the grind. One doll finished, She's rocking the Black Dress as we speak. How are you guys doing?

Vats, no change yet. And Carol....one of your dolls has changed but the other has not. I thik we'll all get updated soon, but I'm thinking there's some setting I'm not doing right. I think I'll go see my ATT guy tomorrow. He set it up in Geb, so maybe he'll know. Do I have to sync to the phone or something? Anyone have a tip or idea? One device went through right away, but little Z is still frozen. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Around 25-30 extra event points (on top of the ones you get for finishing the event) and a k-star.

Thank you. :)

I'm back now and at around 385 points... This would be fine except I'm volunteering tomorrow and won't have mush time either! Wish me luck!

Volunteering is always good Karma. That will probably work in your favor, and I'm sending good thought everyone's way. We can do it, we can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Volunteering is always good Karma. That will probably work in your favor, and I'm sending good thought everyone's way. We can do it, we can do it.

I'm not sure I'll make it personally since my whole routine was thrown off - my usual errands day, thursday, was derailed when I lost my glasses & could only stay home and ended up finding them friday morning but having to do everything I would've the day before = no time to grind - and am sitting at 240 points. I would love to complete the event but given how this weekend started I can forgive myself for falling short if I don't make it.

I wish luck to everyone else tho!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    That is such a great attitude Andrzej. I'm very glad you found your classes. That is such a big need, and if they have to be replaced..such a big expense.

And, with all the Throwbacks happening, you'll have a lot more chances for them. I hope everyone gets what they want too. I'm just so happy with the gorgeous clothes. 2 more games to finish but unless something unforseen happen, I should be finishin them tomorro.

Fingers crossed and good thought for everybody.
    :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm at 200 points only. Crazy, but I'm going to finish it!
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Well I just did something not so smart... I chased the dress even though it was the last weekend item I was missing (so basically a 1 in 8 chance of getting it per pallet). All because I thought 'wouldn't it be cool to make a 'real life inspiration' pic of the weekend items'... Well, 400 something K-stars further I got it and here is the pic (that was so worth it in my mind but not so much now lol)...

image_zpsmlad6xtj.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    A little off topic, but I finally got my daily gift boxes back and now I'm hearing that Maria isn't calling anyone for luxe goals?! Come onnnnnnn KKH lol. I thought it was just my game. Waaahh. I haven't been grinding for this weekend's events. I'm just not feeling it so I'm just going through the motions. Party weekends kinda suck because there's only one way to get points besides the event gigs. Meh.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Done!
    lULHP7N.png?1

Happy Happy Happy!

Andrzej glad you found your glasses!

Nai you can do it!!!!

Linda your doll is rocking that 400 something k-star look lol

Ouch the forum still is kicking me out!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    bladeoo wrote: Β»
    A little off topic, but I finally got my daily gift boxes back and now I'm hearing that Maria isn't calling anyone for luxe goals?! Come onnnnnnn KKH lol. I thought it was just my game. Waaahh. I haven't been grinding for this weekend's events. I'm just not feeling it so I'm just going through the motions. Party weekends kinda suck because there's only one way to get points besides the event gigs. Meh.

Maria hasn't stopped calling everyone. It's a random thing, I think it just slowed down big time. I'm sorry you're not feeling the weekend.

I just finished, and while I'm still trying soooooo hard to get my phone to unfreeze, the tablet just saw Vats change his clothes so that's good.

I'm going back in to try and unfreeze my phone. If any androids want to help figure it out.....come over to the Google Play thread I'll find it.

In the Tab that is working great with new friends, and updated friends Carol, one doll is still in her frozen clothes, and Garrett is and Zime are still frozen as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay. Vats you look wonderful. Have you seen Kat yet? If you have, she can change. But I couldn't wait for you to get thawed.

Now my weekend is going well. I just heard Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the 90s, so that means one last blast in the pool. Time for my tanning after all.

So Vats, and all my unfrozen friends, awesome to see you changing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes so happy Koko!

Yesterday we had the first sight that hot days are coming,today is cold again though! I'll miss the winter! We had a good one this year!

Enjoy the pool and the unfrozen friends before you get frozen by NYC's winter!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Thanks Koko for the reassurance. Hopefully I get a call soon.

Vats, you're looking forward to summer and I'm looking forward to Fall. I can't stand having to wear shorts and finding a shirt that doesn't make me sweat lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Very happy to report that after my very busy weekend I still managed to finish the event! Khaleesi is now rocking the outfit - I'm liking it! No giftbox items for me this weekend, though; not sure why, but my gut was telling me not to chase and I decided to listen to it.
    KatieAlexandraa, there will always be more things to chase next week. I think it was a wonderful weekend. Last weekend, even middle of this week, I was sitting there thinking the Androids would never bounce back. And now, it's like there never was a problem. If you're happy with your weekend, that's all that matters. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ocne43u9071qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

Knowing I had no chance at the jacket I just threw the two parties needed earlier today to make the pants. Congrats on everyone who finished and, if like me, you didn't that's ok too - we tried our best!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I hope everyone had a good weekend!! I have to say this was my favourite event storyline in.... ages. I can't even remember the last time I had this much fun with it LOL. I loved how I could try and negotiate my way... even if it didn't work out perfectly, it was still fun having so many different options to choose from as opposed to just being stuck saying "Sure" and "Okay". ;) The dude... can't remember his name... but he was very unique and strange. Haven't come across someone like him in the game thus far. I like that he was so different, it brought a new dynamic to the game that helped make this weekend event so much fun. I tried to trick him in the end but he ominously (yet happily?) said he'd still see me around. Can't wait for him to make a comeback and see what he has in store for us next!

The items this week were lovely. I loved everything. Very happy to have won the dress and hair in gift boxes.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Guys, I'm getting offered double stars today from my game. I'm wondering if the things that offer a lot of stars are safe.. I'm hesitant to do them. I usually just do the ones where to watch videos but I'm running out of those. Have any of y'all ever done the offers that give lots of stars? are they legit?

I've done those offers using credit card info and I believe that those offers are harmless because they didn't take my money from my credit card and I got 44 K-stars at the time just don't forget to unsubscribe right after getting those K-stars ;)
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    The offers you should stay away from are generally the ones that say Survey, or the Coke or Pepesi? offers. They will give you 30 pages of places to enter your email, make a few choices of what you like better, and insurance offers...the endless 'surveys' that are nothing more than an email grab. They hardly ever pay off, and then you have to fight with fyber to get a few stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax made it! Very tiring event lol...

I didn't have any giftbox item to help, then I missed completing 3 parties! Was a pretty busy weekend. I woke up during sleep to complete the last event gig but still was short of 5 points, started a party but didn't complete it, too tired! I lost achievement but you know, I'm just satisfied to get my suit for Jax.

xCXqweT.png

Xan too, but she had the KStars to splurge on giftbox items to help her at least so she finished before I went to sleep.

iJKorPz.jpg

Thrash boxes!

ZTALgxW.jpg

sL9oQs8.jpg

G1ziQZQ.jpg

VNaQBLz.jpg

I know I read that people didn't like the storyline for this weekend but, I loved and enjoyed it. Loved it both times on both my games. That Sam Abel (See, I remember his name, he is rooted in my head!) guy has a major unique personality and super interesting way of speaking! Pretty good looking too! Not sure if anyone clicked the option when he said "long long long long" a million times lmao! I'm already excited to meet him in future! Give the person who created him and his dialogues a raise, Glu! Ah I wished I had screenshot all his dialogues... I miss him already... I actually want Xan to date this guy haha!
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I read his dialogue with a southern accent (just like my accent, lol, and my friends and neighbors). Also, I saw a definite play on "making a deal with the Devil." (The name of the drink was the Beast, Sam slipped up and said "meet me at the crossroads, er I mean LAX)

I though it was really clever and I look forward to more like it!!