HEY GLU! - Take note!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I wonder how this is possible, really. Some players have the skills to make clothes WAY BETTER than the Glu's designers. Check it out!

ROkwo2x.png

kWFczuJ.png

These edits are not mine, they belong to @kkg_kkh_ana (instagram user)

Comments

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    WOW! Love the outfit and the hair in the first pic. Really pretty! Xx
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    hnngg I wish this was freakin' real because 1. I LOVE THAT HAIR 2. I LOVE THAT FACE 3. I LOVE EVERYTHING <33 ugh Kim's clothes are just on point and I really freakin' wish they would just let us buy it for kstars and not that you need to buy a pack which is really expensive for me
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Love it the face!
    ≧▽≦
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh wow!!! I love absolutely everything on both pics!!! Yes, Glu, take a note!!!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The first hair is awesome! Would be way hotter if there were more details on the back of hair.
    PM to add
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Seriously, these are great. Give this person a job, Glu
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I think it's very rude to say that these people create BETTER things than Glu. Those clothes are based on designs by Glu and just edited and modified a bit. Oh, and the hair lacks of shading. Everything looks nice, but it doesn't match the actual style of the game in my opinion :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Exactly. You have your opinion, I have mine :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Are the lace up boots an edit or do those actually exist in the game? I want!
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    she is talented, period. and the clothes are legit her creation except for hair and the first boot, sorry but it is better than glu lol but that doesnt mean they cant improve, they do give us some good stuff from time to time.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I always thought it would be fun if Glu would create a design contest for the game where the winner's look would become a part of the collection. I don't know if Glu would pick (or Kim?!) or there would be voting.. but they could do it annually or more often. I'd be so into it.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I always thought it would be fun if Glu would create a design contest for the game where the winner's look would become a part of the collection. I don't know if Glu would pick (or Kim?!) or there would be voting.. but they could do it annually or more often. I'd be so into it.

That's a great idea!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

That's brill :D And it would be more interactive :D:D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖