Options

Midweek event-8/30/2016 It's a Throwback!!!!!!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    v479ik3.jpg

My amazing white boots!!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Aren't those from the Montana update? I want them because they're so different from anything else in my closet!

Yes, they came right after the Montana update.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm so happy that I finished this midweek event! It was quite stressful because of how busy I've been lately, but I'm happy I pushed through.

I did have a couple disappointing boxes, and one HORRIBLE palette, but overall I am happy with what I got.

IMG_0888.png

Meh. I would have liked a black box item, but I'm happy with clothing in general in these boxes.

IMG_0889.png

This was such a bad palette. I have hardly any black box items, so seeing a palette like this makes me really upset!

IMG_0890.png

Bleh.

IMG_0891.png

Happy! I am so glad I didn't get sunglasses or a purse. The dress isn't quite my style, nor are the shoes, but I'll take it! Better than some of the throwback palettes I've opened recently. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    None of my first 3 boxes for all 3 games was anything. I got one item, green shoes the very first box I opened. the other 8 were cash or stars But....I got earrings for one game, Cute gold clips I think? ok. I got the black long sleeve dress with the cutouts from a Kylie weekend, but....the item that made it all worth it....My Red Christmas Gown. Oh how I wanted that gown for nearly 2 years. Thanks to throwbacks. one Android got it when we were still having four TBs in a event. and her twin got it Right After the Androids came to life. Excuse me while I go take the picture I never thought I would get to take. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    None of my first 3 boxes for all 3 games was anything. I got one item, green shoes the very first box I opened. the other 8 were cash or stars But....I got earrings for one game, Cute gold clips I think? ok. I got the black long sleeve dress with the cutouts from a Kylie weekend, but....the item that made it all worth it....My Red Christmas Gown. Oh how I wanted that gown for nearly 2 years. Thanks to throwbacks. one Android got it when we were still having four TBs in a event. and her twin got it Right After the Androids came to life. Excuse me while I go take the picture I never thought I would get to take. ;)

Yay! So happy you got your dress. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The twins are snickering behind AppleP's screen. So AppleP had to put on the high healed gold wrap sandals and the red and gold gown with the open front and she's riding up and down the elevator at a Mall in Jersey with Maria. Maria 'spots' her points and yells "OMG, are't you AppleP?" then a crowd grows around her and all her adoring 'fan's fawn all over her. (Desperate need for attentoin. It isn't pretty.)

ok, I stole that from a comedy movie about a soap opera. had to fess up. But if any of my games were to pull stunts like that, it would be AppleP. And wouldn't it be JUST LIKE MARIA, to be part of it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Koko, I'm so glad you got that amazing dress! I love it when my doll's friends wear it and I get to see it in my game! It was actually in my TB pallet (if this is the one you mean?), but of course I didn't pick it.

I had a pretty good pallet, actually:
    CCyE62g.png

I wish I'd picked a little better, but oh well. At least the earnables for this weekend are really great!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    I understand that a few of you didn't see the Throwback midweek event. Due to a technical limitation, if you are only missing a few items from the Throwback box, you will not see the event. We understand this is frustrating, so we aim to change how this works in the next update.

Is there any chance you guys are going to add the items from the very first few events ever in this game to the throwback events? Someone had a pic of the missing stuff in another thread, but I'm not sure which...it's stuff from events from the very first year the game was out, maybe 2 or 3 events' worth of stuff, I think. (Someone post that if you know what I'm talking about, pretty please?)

I had this stuff once, had to restart in November of that first year and I really want a chance to get it back! Please!!! :-)
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Not sure how often the Glu folk check the forums, but just wanted to add that I'd really appreciate an answer either way on that, so I can stop hoping if it isn't going to happen. :-)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Really happy I worked on this even though I wasn't sure I'd complete it. I got that white block dress in the first box, the white and grey pants in another, one I can't remember (think kash) but I got the Karl green leather jacket in my throwback one.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College