Options

Daily gift boxes

numba1numba1 Registered Users 2 Posts
Are daily gift boxes still a thing?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Welcome back. Daily gift boxes still happen. Every 24 hours, when you're in the game, the box becomes available. Read here if you're no longer getting them. It says -
    Why do I no longer receive daily gift boxes?

Daily gift boxes are distributed using a timer in the game which works in concert with the device clock. Therefore, extreme changes in device time may negatively affect your game! When you alter the device clock in such a way, it may cause daily gift boxes to no longer be sent. There may not be any way for the developers to fix this issue, so please be advised before tampering with your device clock.

If you have not subjected your device to these extreme changes, then feel free to submit a ticket to customer care, but understand there is a queue for assistance, and your ticket will be handled in the order in which it was received. Hope this helps somewhat.

Nice to see you again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    numba1 wrote: »
    Are daily gift boxes still a thing?

Why am I not receiving daily gift boxes?

If your device's date/time settings were set forward, you will have to wait the same number of days the device was set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device's date/time accurate at all times.[FONT=&amp]ys the device was set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device's date/time accurate at all times.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]s set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]If your device's date/time settings were set forward, you will have to wait the same number of days the device was set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device's date/time accurate at all times.[/FONT]
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Truffle, Hi. Lovely to see you. FAQs have the same info posted in a few different spots, but it all basically said the same. If you're going to quote FAQs, it's very helpful if you include the link. ;) In this case there were answers in both Gameplay and Hot Topics.
    If you notice, I was less accusatory than the FAQs, I omitted the if you "Tampered with your game". lol. I could see upset posters feeling accused of cheating.

I went back and Linked your post the page in FAQs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary