Surprise! SHow your Style Starts Today! 09/06/16 !!!

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS VATS!!!
    So happy for you!
    Miracles still happen..
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats, Vats!!!!!! It's finally yours!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Jules, Rumpel and Linda!

I'm so happy to share this happy moment with you girls!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I understand that some of you are seeing throwback items in the sale that you already own. I've shared your feedback with the team and we're investigating it.

Thank you! Hope it can be fixed! :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats I'm so happy for you! I love that the whole community can be excited and happy with you. I'm sure others would agree that I'd love to see some more modelling shots with your new hair!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I understand that some of you are seeing throwback items in the sale that you already own. I've shared your feedback with the team and we're investigating it.

Thanks for this update, Kalinda!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Vats I'm so happy for you! I love that the whole community can be excited and happy with you. I'm sure others would agree that I'd love to see some more modelling shots with your new hair!

I want to see more Vatsy modeling shots too!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I opened my game and:
    PTWuue9.gif

OMG!

I I I just can't express what I'm feeling right now!

I'm dead!

I'll be back when I... I don't know I'm soOOOOOOO shocked that THE hair is finally MINE!

Thank you sooooo much GluGods for doing this exactly the way I asked for it! Today you rule my heart!

M8e4qBU.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Congrats Vats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I opened my game and:
    PTWuue9.gif

OMG!

I'm dead!

I'll be back when I... I don't know I'm soOOOOOOO shocked that THE hair is finally MINE!

Thank you sooooo much GluGods for doing this exactly the way I asked for it! Today you rule my heart!

M8e4qBU.gif

So happy for you! Finally! Can't believe this day is actually here! Xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Omg, omg omg Vats, I just PMed you, before seeing you already got it! I'm really, really happy for you! Finally! Now enjoy it and post more pics xx

Glu, you finally did one thing right. Thank you! Miracles do happen. xx

EDIT: Now I can change my signature :rolleyes:
    Oh, and this gives me hope again... *fingers crossed*
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We're glad Vats got the message ;)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I swear it has been a great couple of weeks of a nonstop love affair with Glu and the game. From the Androids seeing each other as we are....the 2 throw back prizes in todays event are the 1st 2! ANd....Vats came in and purchased the only hair cut he'll ever need. Unless you come up with the shaggy Brad pitt......... I think Vatsy has the picture. But right now, oh wow. I want to put on my fangs and dress like I'm in interview with the Vampire with him. Oooh Vatsy....let's see how we can do. when I have a few prizes under my belt. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    definitely a fun surprise today! lots going on (yay vats !)

I'll be sitting this voting event out, so good luck to everyone, sucks I can't vote on styles and just be a sideline participant!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Gosh, I didn't even realize the hair was included when I first checked. :p

Congrats, Vatsy! Hey, should I get it too? We can be twins and do that thing, the blonde and the brunette, you remember? xD
    Now I can change my signature :rolleyes:
    Oh, and this gives me hope again... *fingers crossed*

#freesassyfromsuffering
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    2599v1l.jpg Inspiration for the midweek event
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Thanks! I can't see the whole dress cause my doll is in those pants. Still wish the voting time was knocked down from 4 hours on Show Your Style esp during a weekday event.

Is everyone's special offer on the Star Pack the $100 one or is it like before where it varies? I'd have gotten one if it was one of the others, but I still don't have $70 for a game.

<wolf whistle Vats> lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My adrenaline is so high right now and probably I'll regret to tell this story, but I'm so happy that why not?

Tomorrow it's holiday here and I have a party to go today and always take years to I get ready, you know?! I still have to do the hair and stuff.

So I came out of the shower and checked my game, I tapped that button as if there wasn't a tomorrow and I was listening Britney's new album really loud that moment and 'If I'm Dancing' (that happens to be my fave) started to play...

What I did? Of course I started to celebrate making hair flips and twerking completely NAKED on this cold day lol

It was a looooooooooong one year and a half of waiting since I suggested that hair style in the suggestion thread, but it's here! Who believes always get there!

Thank you so much haftime,Megannita,Lyanna (hey long time no see you!) Vida and Kayla for the positive vibes!

Sassy I can't believe it right? Next time HAS to be your turn!

Koko ready to bite you here lol

Don't think and go ahead Bilal! We need to encourage them to do this more often there's so many nice stuff and hair left to people buy and enjoy... and yes I remember, let's do that soon!

eggsandbananas thank you so much! I know that without you guys checking here constantly this would never be possible! Can't describe how grateful I am now!

I definitely will post more pics later, have to style my real hair now!

Sooooooooooooooooo happy!

Wishing luck to everyone with the event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    VATS!!! YAYY!! I'm SO happy for you !! EEEEK!! How exciting!!! You're looking amazing in that hair. It was meant for you. :D:D:D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHAHA what a great story!!!! I would twerk naked too if I were you Vatsy :):) I can't tell you how happy I am for you to finally own that hair, now you better wear it forever! LOL. Kudos Glu, you just made soooooo many people happy for 1 person's success :):)
    My adrenaline is so high right now and probably I'll regret to tell this story, but I'm so happy that why not?

Tomorrow it's holiday here and I have a party to go today and always take years to I get ready, you know?! I still have to do the hair and stuff.

So I came out of the shower and checked my game, I tapped that button as if there wasn't a tomorrow and I was listening Britney's new album really loud that moment and 'If I'm Dancing' (that happens to be my fave) started to play...

What I did? Of course I started to celebrate making hair flips and twerking completely NAKED on this cold day lol

It was a looooooooooong one year and a half of waiting since I suggested that hair style in the suggestion thread, but it's here! Who believes always get there!

Thank you so much haftime,Megannita,Lyanna (hey long time no see you!) Vida and Kayla for the positive vibes!

Sassy I can't believe it right? Next time HAS to be your turn!

Koko ready to bite you here lol

Don't think and go ahead Bilal! We need to encourage them to do this more often there's so many nice stuff and hair left to people buy and enjoy... and yes I remember, let's do that soon!

eggsandbananas thank you so much! I know that without you guys checking here constantly this would never be possible! Can't describe how grateful I am now!

I definitely will post more pics later, have to style my real hair now!

Sooooooooooooooooo happy!

Wishing luck to everyone with the event!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kalinda thank you so much for looking into this for us! Hope it can get resolved quickly. That short ****tail dress is one of my favs!!

It's so great to have you with us here on the forums, listening and taking care of us :)
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Congratulations Vats for getting your hair! :D
    I'm hoping the SG eyes are there!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I opened my game and:
    PTWuue9.gif

OMG!

I'm dead!

M8e4qBU.gif

SO happy for you Vats!!!

I might not manage it myself - this sale came the week before payday and my extras/play money is at an all time low ATM - but I'm seriously so glad you & your hair can be together forever :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    This thread exploded in a celebration of Vats Hair. OMG Vats Hair is available to purchase outright. Maybe...some other things that aren't up this time will be up next time? You know the metal shoes? I think it was a Kylie event...there's more metal on those shoes than on the brooklyn bridge. You guys MUST know the ones I'm talking about. And the ivory furry shirt? My dolla are so happy today. Vats Hair has taken on a whole new meaning. I'm thrilled to freaking peaches.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I still feel like these events are statistically impossible to finish without paying to speed up results. Two days for how many points?

Also I'm adding to the roll call of people who have had dresses stolen from their closet and up for resale. It's just the mesh and black holiday dress for me. I feel like I'm missing hair too but I can't tell.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Congrats on finally getting your hair Vats! I'm not sure how long you waited to get it but it must have been quite a while.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hallelujah!!!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Does anyone know how many points we need to finish the Show Your Style event? Starting to have buyer's remorse on even trying since I only have 31 points and at this rate there is no way I'll finish.
    IOS

Hey, has anyone else seen outfits to vote on that DIDn't have the pants? I saw a doll dressed in the long peach/ivory long gone with the v neck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, has anyone else seen outfits to vote on that DIDn't have the pants? I saw a doll dressed in the long peach/ivory long gone with the v neck.

Yes, grrr. I hate voting people down cause they're wearing a certain thing, but I am on this one. No pants= no vote.
    IOS

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many points we need to finish the Show Your Style event? Starting to have buyer's remorse on even trying since I only have 31 points and at this rate there is no way I'll finish.

I believe someone in another thread said we needed 210 for the Show Your Style.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE