Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    edited August 2018

Hello and Welcome Kalinda! I'm genuinely so happy to see someone direct from Glu posting. Can't wait to see more of you. I think you'll see we frequently speak to the "Glu Gods" in the hopes that someone from Glu is lurking and listening, so it's great to see a real person now. You will probably also notice we are a talkative bunch and super committed to this crazy game of KKH, so we like to make lots of lists, suggestions, feedback, criticisms...etc haha ;)
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Welcome Kalinda and nice to meet you :) It's great to see you participating in the forum and hopefully you will get plenty of feedback from many players, about the good, the bad, and everything in between! :)

[
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi.... I am so new at here... And I'm still learning about the forum and I can't change my profile picture here, I still can't find it so silly me.... My english is my second languange so I am so sorry if my english is so bad :(
    but I want to join here because it is so fun to meet a lot of people playing KKH because I like KKH but I don't have any friend playing KKH, I'm so sad... And I know about this game 3 months ago... So I'm super late and I'm still catching up, I play harder 24 hours LOL
    I hope you can help me when I am asking about the game, sometimes I don't understand it, I'm lost :)
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I've been visiting here for a while now but wanted to set up an account and say hello to you all!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome Cherry Cokez and Fliss, and anyone else I missed. If anyone has a problem like adding a picture or something you can find a lot of help here in General Discussion. Never be afraid to start a new thread if you can't find one that addresses your question. I might move it, but I'll always let you know where it went. ;) It's never personal. lol.

I think right now, we need to get CherryCokez set up with an avatar. I'll grab some pictures and make a post explaining. But if you go into Settings, select Edit Avatar under My Settings. ( The avatar is the small picture under your name.) Then choose Custom Avatar. Now it lets you put a url to a hosted image, or you can browse your computer/device to select a picture saved on your drive. See if that helps. :)

ANd Fliss Welcome. Glad you finally made the leep from Lurker to poster. :) Welcome to the family guys.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LilyRoseLilyRose Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello everyone :)
    I'm Ania and my game's name is LilyRose. I've been playing KKH for two months and totally love this game, especially TBE which are great for me cause I didn't play the game as long as you all ;)
    Greetings :*
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LilyRose wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)
    I'm Ania and my game's name is LilyRose. I've been playing KKH for two months and totally love this game, especially TBE which are great for me cause I didn't play the game as long as you all ;)
    Greetings :*

Hey Ania, welcome to the forum!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Soooo... I've never been a particularly big fan of the Kardashians, or any kind of reality tv for that matter. I'd heard of this game, but always sort of dismissed it. Then one day I was bored and thought, why not give it a try? And, um, well... I'm an A-lister now. :rolleyes:

Here's my toon, still dazzled that she's making it in Hollywood:
    image_1.jpeg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Even though I have posted on the forum before, I will introduce myself now. I'm Lia, 28, from the UK. I've always liked the Kardashians, especially Kim -she is my fave, and I've played this game constantly since it came out. I am slightly obsessed lol. The amount of £ I've spent on this game makes me cry haha
    It's always nice to belong to a community especially such a nice and supportive one so I've decided to post more often.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Well, this is one of my very first posts and, as Kalinda suggested in my first thread (Thank you again Kalinda and Koko for your answers :D), I'm going to introduce myself. But first, I send my welcome to Lia, Sappho and all the new dolls who have recently joined us. I hope we'll become friends and have a good time :). So.. here I go.

My friends call me Mihu. I'm 17, I'm a student and I live in Italy, though I was born in Romania. English is my 3rd language, so I hope I'll nail all words over there xD. I practice boxing as a sport and I have a passion for fashion and singing. There are "two shades of me", as I like to say ^-^ .I've been playing KKH daily almost since it first came out, and I really enjoy it. I'm actually a guy but, for a reason or another, my doll is a female :o. Her name is Alisa, and she's an A+++ lister, so she came a pretty long way.
    I discovered the forum almost a month ago and I've seen that there are so many awesome players over here, so these days I decided to join you so... here I am.

I'll try to post as often as I can and I can't wait to know you all .
    Feel free to call me by my doll's name or my forum nickname. After all, this forum is all about our dolls, right? :).
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Welcome everyone!
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hey, dolls!
    As you could've guessed, my name is Lana and I'm from a small town near London. I love to read, write, sing, paint whenever I have some time to spare. I'm also a huge fan of TV shows such as Vampire Diaries, Modern Family and Game of Thrones.

I've always been super-obsessed with the Kardashian-Jenner klan. Even though I love every single one of them, my absolute favourites are Kim and Kylie. Kendall is right behind them, and Kourtney takes the 4th place. I've been watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians for about 3.5 years now, and I'm still hooked after all these years!

In case you're wondering about my doll, her name is Hayley and she's a total diva. She changes her outfit every five hours, hangs out with VIPs all the time, she even has her own private jet, several pricey pets and is on her way to buy a beautiful mansion in Florence. However, her dating game is pretty weak, so she's still looking for the right guy to settle down with..

That's about it for now. I hope we'll all get along!:o
    Hello, Lana
    Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum :D.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Welcome Mihu and Lana!
    PM to add
    Thank you,Nai! :'>
    Hi Lana. Welcome to the forum. I have a running thing with a friend of mine, everytime I meat someone living in London, I have to ask if they're near Leichester. Her claim is the internet is small enough that someday I will meet someone who knows her. lol. So, are you near Leicester? Her name is Dani. :)

Seriously welcome. Have a great time, we're all friends here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hi Lana. Welcome to the forum. I have a running thing with a friend of mine, everytime I meat someone living in London, I have to ask if they're near Leichester. Her claim is the internet is small enough that someday I will meet someone who knows her. lol. So, are you near Leicester? Her name is Dani. :)

Seriously welcome. Have a great time, we're all friends here.
    Thank you, I'm glad to be here.

Sadly, I'm nowhere near Leichester. Say 'hi' 'to Dani from me! ;)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't think I ever properly introduced myself.

My name is a bit weird, so I'll stick with daffodil :) I'm a 25 year old women/girl (I can never figure out which lol) from Denmark. I got my BA last year and have been working ever since. I love the Kardashian/Jenner clan but mostly Kim :D I started playing KKH in December 2014 and played until April 2015 when I had to do a factory reset on my phone and all data was wiped. I then started playing again in January 2016 and haven't given up so far :D
    hackers can burn in hell
    Congratulations on your BA. What is your field? The game is so addicting. I'm sorry you had to reset. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've lurked quite a bit in here but have decided it's time to get in on the discussion more ☺️.

I'm from Arizona (the desert) in the US currently getting my PhD in psychology. I've been playing KKH for about 8 months like crazy in my free time. The Kardashians are obviously super entertaining and I've been hooked on their show since I first saw it, haha. I can't say I have a favorite in particular though!

I'm excited to get to know everyone! 👋
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Hi and welcome. I'd say more but I have to get to bed. If you're doing the event, and want to wake up without setting the alarm...hydrate before bedtime dolls. Natures' Silent Alarm. Only you wake up. :) Psych PhD? You'll have a field day here with us. Have fun and hope to see you tomorrow. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    So hi, I'm Lisa! I live in New Zealand and I work for the government (that sounds really ominous but it's not, haha)

I've been playing since about the day this game came out - my guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip and this had been getting a lot of attention so I thought I'd give it a try!

I love writing, I play a lot of video games, and my latest obsession is true crime podcasts, lol.

Nice to meet all of you!
    Hi Lisa. Glad you're finding your way around. If there's anything you need, any questions...people around here are always ready to help with advice, suggestions and more. And if you need anything to discuss privately, I welcome your pms. :) I love celebrity gossip. I live for TMZ Live each day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oliviahaleoliviahale Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I'm a 19-year-old girl from Finland and I study Nordic languages as my main subject at university.

I've been playing KKH since May 2015 with my doll Olivia Hale, who's A+++ lister. I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and I created this account in August but haven't still written anything here.

It's nice to meet you guys! :)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    oliviahale wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I'm a 19-year-old girl from Finland and I study Nordic languages as my main subject at university.

I've been playing KKH since May 2015 with my doll Olivia Hale, who's A+++ lister. I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and I created this account in August but haven't still written anything here.

Hello oliviahale! Welcome to the forum! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    oliviahale wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Hi Olivia Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.jpg

What do you like to do when you're not studying?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you NQueen331 and kokokokonut!

In my free time I like draw, play the guitar, read and play KKH, of course! :D
    I played bass a little, but my hubby is a guitarist as well. I never had the tenacity to train my flute fingers over 6 strings. What kind of music do you play? If I'm being nosy just say so. My family is part Norwegian and you said Nordic....anyway welcome and hi!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Lisylis wrote: »
    So hi, I'm Lisa! I live in New Zealand and I work for the government (that sounds really ominous but it's not, haha)

I've been playing since about the day this game came out - my guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip and this had been getting a lot of attention so I thought I'd give it a try!

I love writing, I play a lot of video games, and my latest obsession is true crime podcasts, lol.

Nice to meet all of you!

Welcome! I just found a true crime podcast that I really like, and it is leading me to others. What are your favorites? The one I just found is called "My Favorite Murder"
    I played bass a little, but my hubby is a guitarist as well. I never had the tenacity to train my flute fingers over 6 strings. What kind of music do you play? If I'm being nosy just say so. My family is part Norwegian and you said Nordic....anyway welcome and hi!

Oh, do you play flute? I have only an acoustic guitar at the moment so I usually play pop songs. For example, today I played some Maroon 5 and Adele. At my parents' house I had an electric guitar but rock songs aren't really my thing.

Oh that's interesting! We mainly focus on Swedish but in the future I'll have courses on Norwegian as well. I will also study a bit Danish and Icelandic, and hopefully I will get English as my minor. Haha, I do love languages! :D