Nicki Minaj Game??

2Next

Comments

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm really enjoying it. For a beta it's 10.000x better than K&K, almost no bugs so I'm really enjoying it.

My first impressions: it's cartoon-ish but it's not Katy Perry Pop cartoon-ish. It's really a style that fits Nicki and the way it's colored is just amazing. There are also tops available with quite some cleavage so that's definitely Nicki Minaj lol! The story is really cute and it's not fast paced~
    For the gameplay: that 3D landscape stuff is awesome! You can tick a place in a room and your doll will walk toward there. I haven't checked the customizable out yet because I'm broke lol

I can't wait for Android because I'm loaning my hubby's phone xD
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    First time seeing this game, so I guess you can say I'm excited about it.

I like that we can build our own apartment, that's pretty cool.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yeah I'm stoked about that. I love Sims so am looking forward to playing around in Nicki's world. Seriously cannot come out here soon enough.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I just found this videos on Youtube, and now IΒ΄m super curious about this game.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I saw somewhere on Instagram that the game will be out in December. I'm not sure how true that is.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The Nicki Minaj Game forum went live here a week ago. You can find them here. :) I'm excited too. I LOVE nicki. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The game will be released on December 8th. Nicki Minaj birthday :)
    Is it true that we need at least 1GB of free storage to download this game? If itΒ΄s true, IΒ΄m not gonna give it a chance. Too much space required for only one game.
    I think 1GB is a bit far fetched. The game on my hubby's phone is currently 220mb and that's normal for Glu games.
    Minji wrote: Β»
    I think 1GB is a bit far fetched. The game on my hubby's phone is currently 220mb and that's normal for Glu games.

Yeah, 220mb is much more acceptable than 1gb. In that case, I will definitely try it! Thanks Minji!
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I can't wait for this game! After watching those videos on pg4, I'm excited. I'm glad that its gonna come out soon.

Does anyone remember the rumor about there going to be a Taylor swift game? I wonder what ever happened to that.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    I can't wait for this game! After watching those videos on pg4, I'm excited. I'm glad that its gonna come out soon.

Does anyone remember the rumor about there going to be a Taylor swift game? I wonder what ever happened to that.

I have no idea. And honestly I'm not interested at all in Taylor Swift and wouldn't pay a cent for the game.
    NOTICE: the game has officially been released on iOS and Android!!!
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well let's see if it's worth playing :)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    At long last! πŸ’–βœ¨β£
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    n00i06d.png

Cute game. I played for an hour before I uninstalled and returned to KKH.
  • Waterbottle25Waterbottle25 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Also i know this is completely unrelated to kkh i literally 5 minutes ago found out that you are no longer working on the britney game but i had just came up with some cool ideas that i thought would make the game better and i didnt know how to contact you so i really hope you will take some time to read this. Well i dont rlly have a problem but i wanted to contact u bcuz this game hasnt been updated i think ever but i had some ideas that i think would make this game WAAY better and i hope that u at least read this and take this into consideration. First of all i likr the idea of recording songs but i think it would be more realistic to make albums for istanxe we could record a certain amount of songs and make an album title like real singers do and maybe we could write some lyrics or something. I think we should be able to go on tour after we make an album like we can perform a certain amount of shows and like the song sales based off our album reviews song sales, promotion etc... can decide how many ppl attend the shows and how much money we get at the end. Next i think we should have more drama like at the beginning of the game we should have more rivals and stuff like that. We should be able to maybe create our friends and make them our best friends to and make them famous and have them featured on songs and stuff. And we should be able to get awards like on stardom like song of the year, or mtv awards and they can happen like every 2 months or so and there can be a possibility u lose or win. And speaking of music videos maybe like how we do songs we can decide what type of video we want it to be. Okay i think im finished i just want to say in grateful for what this game is now i just dont want it to be forgotten like stardom or katy perry i want more ppl to enjoy it and i rlly want it to be succesful so if u read this thx u soo much for taking your time to read this and hopefully youll take some of my ideas into consideration. Well thats what i had for the britney game but this could be amazing for any other game like it for instance i heard you were making a taylor swift game or it can just be a non real celeb game about being a singer but anyway im really invested in this mainly bcuz i fell in love with the kkh game and then the britney game im not trying to tell u how to do your jobs but i just wanted to be able to know i tried my best bcuz i really love these types of games. So i know this was really long but if u read it thank you and maybe just maybe something good will happen. -GOD BLESS
  • yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts
    nicki minaj game has the best storyline of all GLU games. too bad the game is glitched af.