Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you so much for updating the forums, Glu!!!. So much easier posting messages now that I can see all the options on the toolbar :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Thank you so much for updating the forums, Glu!!!. So much easier posting messages now that I can see all the options on the toolbar :cool:
    qIEfigq.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for putting back the flirt/network choice when meeting NPCs. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thanks for putting back the flirt/network choice when meeting NPCs. :)

No, nope, nuh-uh. There's no re-friending male NPCs. Not on iOS anyway.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey Glu staff--

Glub3wZ.jpg

The bob is fixed. I just wanted to say I noticed it and I appreciate it. I know it's a really small thing. But in fixing the small things, to me, it really shows the players you listen and endeavor to assist when and where you can. For the past few weeks especially, I've been really pleased with your responsiveness and helpfulness from both the forum moderators (holla Kalinda, eggs&bananas) and the customer service reps I've interacted with. I am still occasionally frustrated with some aspects of the game, but it makes it much easier for me to spend money on it when I feel like fixable concerns and problems are being addressed.

I mean, to be clear, I highly highly doubt this thread did anything to resolve the issue, but it's still nice that the bob is fixed.
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I would like to thank Glu for the amazing game they created. From the excelent sense of humor who always makes me laugh to the great quests and a fabulous wardrobe where I spend so much time having fun styling my doll.
    I also would like to thank Glu for updating the game on facebook so fast this time. Rome is amazing, I love real Rome because I was fortunate for being there twice. This is such a great game I can't get enough of it. I simply love everything. Thank you so much for your hard work by hosting events and creating this amazing game.
    Thank you so much Glu! :)<3
    I came here to make my official 'Thank you so much GluGods' for making the special sale that brought the First Anniversary hair style to me!

That was so gentle and I'm so grateful, cause seriously that means so much more than having a long awaited hair style! For me this means finally have peace in my heart.

That sounds really crazy, however I've been hurt and bitter for more than a year, everytime I started to play my KKH game instantly the image of that hair would come to my mind and I got feeling frustrated and incomplete... and I play this game several times a day!

There's still other amazing long hair styles that I missed and I hope to get them someday as the fab ponytail, Legolas' and Nene's, but none of them make me feel so bad for having missed them as BP's one!

So thank you so much for doing this, I feel like now I finally can back to be myself and enjoy the game without all that weight I was carrying in the last year!
    :D
    TkxJwdp.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    qd26e48.jpg

This hairstyle is life. Thank you Glu for making it available :)
    Dear Glu,

I'd heard so much about Rapid Recharge in the past, but it was never available for iOS. Suddenly it appeared maybe a week ago (not sure exactly when), and at long last I got to see what it is, and use it. It's a great, though temporary, gift; and I just wanted to say thank you so, so much!
    Thank you so much for removing the Perk Points trophy from the (main? home?) screen and tucking it away in a really nice, new layout.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you for the many Kash items in this update, and more so, thank you for making them all really affordable! I think our feedback has been heard, and that's very awesome. I like a lot of them, and you, Glu ♡

#no20ktees
    #no50knecklaces

kIIvsHn.jpg
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Just want to say Kudos to whoever designed that black kitty in the purse. I bought it immediately and I LOVE it! It's so cute!
    I just wanted to say what a spectacular job you did--the whole team did--bringing Kim's birthday to us--a whole birthday weekend, which is just how our birthdays are supposed to be! From the fireworks when we tapped on the gifts (a beautiful pile of presents, boxes, bags, and bows, and all in perfectly delicious colors) to the pearly balloons, and with golden K balloons too; the gorgeous multi-flower-decorated, multi-tiered cakes in elegant colors; the ornate-based tables of champagne that showered bubbly high in the air when corks were popped. Everything was just so spot on and true-to-life. The surprise appearance of another flower-adorned-and-tiered cake in Kim's Bev Hills home. All of Cali decorated to our heart's content, and also to the other end of the coolness pole, NYC, the decorations crossed the country. The colors throughout were everything, from white and gold to pink and golden-yellow, to name just a few; and pearly, glittery and sparkly touches everywhere! The event point stars--I'm calling those so-special ones "Kim-stars"--were gorgeous! The generosity in things such as the reality shows, for example--each person we invited into "our homes" giving double, beautiful Kim-stars; the again, yes, *generosity* in the abundance of event points that showered us at every gig turn. The gift of silver K-stars from Kim(!) and a couple from Kris as well. (And how great was it to see Kris, Khloe, and Kourtney in the game again?? Very great!) The amazingly awesome earnables--that dress!--and how you made it just that much easier for us to earn them all. The gift boxes--I haven't taken my new bracelet off for a minute, for some reason I just love the harlequin pattern and it's just so different from all our other bracelets (you might remember what a jewelry freak I am, and this is such a different and special addition). The diamond drop earrings earnable, the gb dress and shoes--sorry, but black is my favorite and I can never, ever have too much black--*anything* black is always a welcome and loved add tucked into my wardrobe, so the black shoes were welcomed into my kloset with a blissful thank you. Another white bag, we so needed this; we have a few white ones, all different, all highly desirable; but as Koko said last week--matching accessories when styling--the different colors of gold, lengths of handbags, just everything that matters to so many of us when styling--because what styling perfectionists we are! And for Kim's birthday you also gave us an earnable hairstyle--and within everyone's reach, this weekend. I'm probably missing some things here, but I think I've captured most of it. Oh! This morning the decorations are still here!--for a little while at least. Just like every holiday you let us love them just a little bit longer. And for Kim's birthday too--because what is Kim's bday in this game but a holiday as well?? This birthday event was everything it could be--chock-full of surprises, beauty and elegance; earnable-gift-filled kindness. The whole birthday extravaganza was all kindness, goodwill, and so full of insight and good and special thoughts on your part, and made so very especially for us. And none other than Kim. Thank you for so much just out and out everything; it was the best, and I had a lot of fun and excitement, happiness and glee--what other game gives its players *happiness*?? It was all everything it could be, and so a huge, tremendous thank you for each and every thing you did, whether in a big way or small surprises which counted just as big, thank you very much Glu, it was a birthday party to be remembered, that's for very sure. And a special big thank you for letting us revel in everything just a little bit longer this morning. It was all it could be Glu. And it was everything. So thank you. Just *thank you* for all the care and hard work, jeez, I'm running out of words here! I hope, aside from the circumstances no one should ever have to endure, that Kim enjoyed her Glu in-game birthday and loved it just as much as we did. It was elegant and classy, and I loved every bit of it along the weekend way. I love parties and holidays, my family has always been that way. And I have to say here, that in no way or ever, does Glu disappoint with special occasions, ever. A heart-felt thank you with champagne and wine-laden tables, lovely cakes of appreciation, and as many gifts as can fit on all of your desks. Thank you. (P.S. Sorry for any repetition in my post here; I'm sick in bed, ugh I feel awful; but there was no way I would forget to express gratitude here--even with my brain functioning on 7 different levels of sick!) If there were an award for such in-game presentation of wondrous delights; I'd compare with only Crazy Taxi's holidays--those people are definitely crazy--and with great execution as well. But pitted against Glu and KKH, I'd say Glu/KKH wins hands down. No matter how many zombie and pumpkin head fares your cab picks up, the holiday gifts you win, and how insane the ride! [You know, I all but gave up Crazy Taxi for you, KKH!] Thank you so much again. And now to head back to the game, to further enjoy the spectacle before the update takes it all away. <3
    Thank you, Glu, for the Halloween surprise storyline!

And need I mention (yes, I *do* need mention!) all the fanciful and very cool decorations you gave us--the trick-or-treat bags with pop-up candy delights (I loved that, soooo fun!); the little black cat hiding in a glowing-eyed Jack-o'-lantern, the balloons with the circling bat; the adorable, spooky, disappearing witch cat with the K-star dangle collar that suddenly vanishes in a glimmer of sparkles, leaving behind nothing but his/her pointy black hat. Always something more, just beyond the creative norm, the celebrations you give us always hit the spot. Glu holidays, birthday parties, are always something to look forward to and never fail to exceed the mark. Thank you so much for being so great at this!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Koko's prediction was correct. There will be a VIP event! I love the striped gold earnable dress. What are your favorite items?

Nov_4_Exclusive_Pack_18_IAP.jpg

Thank you to the team for doing this as a Shop My Closet and not that stupid beige warrior outfit.
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Thank you to the team for doing this as a Shop My Closet and not that stupid beige warrior outfit.

Ha! I called the outfit Rambo.
    Came here to praise our GluGods for giving so much attention to guys' wardrobe on the last couple of updates!

I thought that couldn't get better than it was on Halloween's update and I was completely wrong!

Thank you very much!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is this thread only for all around praise or are we allowed to single out a Glu team member?

If so, I'd like to thank KalindaKing for always being extremely helpful, respectful, and patient. You seem to listen to us much more than than we're used to from Glu. I can't speak for other forum users, but I feel like the general tone on the forum has changed for the better since you joined :)

(And thanks for the quick and helpful replies to my private messages!)
    hackers can burn in hell
    Thank you for redoing the closet, and in such a huge way. I know it was a major amount of work, and I really like it a lot. Exactly what I'd hoped for: A section featuring all new items available for purchase in a new update--so important, everything brand new *all in one place*; and...a breakdown by designer. A lot of great work here. Thank you again.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I agree with isabeau about the closet organization 1000%. Thank you for making the task of looking through clothes much easier. I would also like to you for giving our dolls more facial options and colors for customization. My doll loves rocking her new red hair and glossy lips like she's wanted since forever. Another thank you for making it to where some of the NCPs are not asking for phone numbers and that you can actually network with them instead.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I echo everybody's satisfaction with the current update. Glu, you've gone above & beyond. Thank you!!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Thank you soooo much for giving us back the option, when re-meeting guy NPCs we've deleted when they maxed out, to choose them as the network people we had them as before, and not only love interests or zip. No more goofy, lovelorn faces oozing hearts, but NPCs we can have in our reality shows, at parties, and earn Industry points with again. Big, BIG THANK YOU!!!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Thank you soooo much for giving us back the option, when re-meeting guy NPCs we've deleted when they maxed out, to choose them as the network people we had them as before, and not only love interests or zip. No more goofy, lovelorn faces oozing hearts, but NPCs we can have in our reality shows, at parties, and earn Industry points with again. Big, BIG THANK YOU!!!

I take half of this back. It's only *some* of them. Oh well. Half is def better than none.
    I have always, always wanted so much to see the details of what the jewelry looks like, taking screenshots, expanding and peering at them on my phone. Nope, didn't help, the things I wanted to see were still indiscernible. So when I saw the update closeups in the wardrobe I had a field day, I never would have imagined asking for something like being able to see the details of jewelry, handbags, shoes, clothes, just *everything*. And I am loving that, thank you soooo much.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    IMG_1196.jpgThank you so much for putting all these elements in the game, so that I can be the my doll in so much tastefully done purple, big holiday love Glu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Glu, you really gave all of us a wonderful Christmas. I love you so much for this. Just everything this Christmas is FLAWLESS. It definitely tops last Christmas, for sure. The snowfall, Kim's Mansion tappables, the immense, fairytale beauty of Vail, the customizations, ect. Everything was just 100% customer service done perfectly.

When I come home from work playing this game not only relaxes me, but it also makes me happy. You did well, Glu. And your staff is just amazing. You've hired some great people. Keep it coming, we love it!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Hahahahaha, omg, omg, omgggg! Thank you, Glu, I loved this!;)
    [IMG][/img]IMG_2300_zpsmuorhizh.pngp

EDIT: Why of course it was especially for me; it does say "isabeau," doesn't it?? And you *know* me.

Hey, Glu! Happy New Year!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I suggested to return the white nail polish to the game and I just discovered that you did!

Thank you very much, Glu :)
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I suggested to return the white nail polish to the game and I just discovered that you did!

Thank you very much, Glu :)

And they fixed the nude NARS lips color.. :) thank you, Glu xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Thanks for adding three new items to the Throwback sale.