Weekend Event ~ 9/9/2016 Mystery Wheel of Events KK:H Weekend

Comments

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    This weekend I'll be spending however many k-stars it takes to get that hair LOL.

There are a lot of things on my wish list because I always wait for VIP weekends to spend any k-stars: my #1 is the pet in Rome, after that I'll have to look in my closet and decide which items I covet the most. There are a lot of beautiful Balmain dresses I am missing - even from last season LOL. Perhaps I will start from there.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Nai so happy you are back!!!!!!! And happy to hear you say you'll revive the How You Style thread :D To be completely honest, that's one of the reasons I joined the forums because I was a lurker before and wanted to participate in that thread :o lol

You are the sweetest! No wonder you're called Sugar! I'll make sure to revive it just for you :o
    Vats wrote: »
    Glad you're back Nai! I'll buy a time machine to you, but please don't mess up the things ok?!

I won't, I promise!

sPvG8Vv.gif

Hey where's Carol?
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    6 minutes to go........are your devices fired up?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sure Carol will be here this weekend with us. I hope we see Chanrin and Amy as well. I miss our family member when they're not here............and GO. Event is open!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Yayyy got the hair in my third box :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I didn't notice earlier, but does the pants come with the gold heels?
    PM to add
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I didn't notice earlier, but does the pants come with the gold heels?

Good observation! I didn't notice until you said it, but on the preview picture my doll is wearing gold heels when she actually has black ones on. So I'm assuming, yes?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I can't believe I was so lucky and won the hair in first giftbox!!! I am so happy, I didn't won hair for so long.
    Hope you guys will be lucky too! :)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ok I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not too crazy about the Kourtney inspired outfit so I focused on trying to get the gift box items. The first palette was a let down and I though that the second palette would be better. It did turn out better but I wasn' what I wanted. After two palettes, I started to think that my luck will be horrible for this event and almost didn't go for a third palette, but I had faith that things would turn around. I always pick the same three boxes and they have never let me down before so I prayed to the Glu gods and opened up the third palette and was really shocked. So I thought to not go for the hair. What are the odds that I would get it in the next palette, but like I said I had faith in my three special boxes and I was rewarded. I was again surprised because never had my luck did a complete 180 like that. Hopefully everyone else's luck is as good as mine.

714P8w5h.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Congrats NQueen! Glad the GluGods were with you :). I got pretty lucky with all the GB items and got them early, except for the hair, the one I was dyinggg for. I ended up spending wayyy more kstars than I had intended chasing it, but I got it and my doll and I are both very pleased!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm happy right now.

2886qkh.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
    You're looking great Zoê. I am so trying to pace myself. Maria only called one game with hair I didn't want, so I have to hold off and not 'finish' the event too early. I have to go check what everyone is saying about the gold shoes. Maybe there is a work around to change them...?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Glu please fix the pink pants. The one side is so much shorter than the other!!!!
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The curse is on me this weekend! I'm out of stars now, got the earnable outfit and the GB hair.

wFjKQN3.png

eLXIOcn.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey everyone!

The past two weeks have been crazy for me, so I haven't had a ton of time to be on here lately - I really miss you all!

I like the items this weekend. The earnable outfit is something I would never wear irl, but I really like it on my doll; it is soooo different from anything else I have in the closet. I'm unsure about the giftbox outfit. I LOVE the hair, but not sure about the rest; I reeaaaallly don't like the sunglasses, so I'm wondering if that is throwing me off a bit.

Here was my free box, and the two additional ones I opened:

IMG_0934.png

I am sooooooo happy with these boxes! I got the k-stars in my free one, the energy in my second, and THE HAIR in my third!!!

I actually went into this VIP with only about 400 k-stars, I I figured that if I wanted to get all of the earnables, I might need to buy a star pack. But, now I miiiight not need to. I also levelled up the "To Dye For" achievement when I got the hair, so I earned another 10 k-stars.

At this point, I am not sure if I will open more boxes or buy some stuff from the closet. I usually spend the most on boxes during VIPs, but since I'm not loving the rest of the box items...

IMG_0935.jpg

Khaleesi with her new hair and the 30k-star dress I bought to start the event!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats on the hair KatieA! Khaleesi is stunning!

Zoye is also rocking both looks with the cute cat bag!

My gift boxes were decent this time, few energy and cash and 3 weekend items, I was wishing to get the hair, even I won't use it that much there's something different about it that could be used for something else, but I end up with k-stars which is good too this is the second week straight that I get those.
    D0SXk7u.png?1

I spent just to get the box, not feeling the earnable outfit, I like the style of the bracelet and would totally go for it if it was black/gray/white, but brown no way!

Here Nai, I present you Epoch!
    hZp8MXX.png

Make good use of it!

Oh Andrzej, I watched that movie while I was in my hotel room sometime ago! The cable of that hotel is awful and keep reprising the same movies over and over, so I like to tune on the cartoon channels and this movie was been broadcasted there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    What a beautiful event!!! Well done, Glu! ;)

K54F1qM.jpg
    I bought the dog in the Rome house so I got the bracelet and my free gift box. In it were the sunnies so I'm happy with that. I'm not sure if I should spend more K-stars. I really like the outfit but I feel like my doll will wear it once and then never again. I decided not to chase the hair, I really like it but I don't love it and I can definitely live without it.

I'm torn, if I knew the next VIP was a month away I would happily spend the 500 K-stars but who knows if next weekend we'll have another one and I really love all those items?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm very happy it's a VIP weekend. I've held off purchasing any items since the sales came out.
    Good self control this time. ~~Pat myself on the back. :)
    Jon is very lucky. He got the two items that he wanted the most in the first palette! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

But, Jon used up all the luck. Angeline bought this hair on sale to start the event. Then she spent 200 KStars on gift boxes and got NOTHING!! She might spend up to 300 KStars to get Kourtney's pants. That's it. :(

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm waiting and waiting for Maria to call me with some deals, girl where are ya, you know I have to keep up appearances! lol
    Jax stopped receiving calls from Maria since the update, then just yesterday after the loading bar, he finally received it.
    But so far nothing for Xan... patiently waiting...
    PM to add
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm waiting and waiting for Maria to call me with some deals, girl where are ya, you know I have to keep up appearances! lol

Maria usually calls me about three times a day offering stuff for K-stars (and very rarely for cash). On VIP events she'll call me twice during the three days offering something for cash. I've been keeping an eye on it for the past three events now.
    Today, she called me 2 hours before the event started about shoes (that cost k-stars) and since the it's been radio silence.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Of course I will get the hair in my free box, when I don't like it.... Oh, well it may grow on me..

33wv1hu.png
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Congrats Katie and ticiss, the hair is fabz.

Vatsy it's not working, I'm still 900KStars short... Lmao hahaha thx for the thought though.

*whistles* Jon looks hot, but is it me, I find the hair 'incomplete' especially at the side. Or I just need an excuse for Jax not to go through hell again.
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    *whistles* Jon looks hot, but is it me, I find the hair 'incomplete' especially at the side. Or I just need an excuse for Jax not to go through hell again.

Thanks, Nai. Now you mentioned it, it does look like the drawing lines on the side of the hair are not finished. You are so good at paying attention to details. I didn't notice that Kourtney's pants came with shoes until you pointed it out.
    I added Angeline's photo in Jon's post. The same thing happened to you last week is now happening to me this week. One doll got good luck and the other got bad luck. Can't win both. :) We all need an excuse (I aways tell myself, I don't like that item that much.) when Glu God is not on our side.

For people asking about our friend, Carol, she sent me a PM a few weeks ago saying that she is taking a break from the game due to personal reason. Hope to see her back some time soon. Sending good thoughts and wishes to her. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I got pretty lucky with my giftboxes (which is the first in a WHILE).
    image_zps7hlu9i0l.jpeg

image_zps6pjqaoxo.jpeg

I reallly wanted the white hair & thankfully I got it. I probably won't wear it that much but I just couldn't resist having it since there are no other white hair options for the boys.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm going to hold off and hope for a good deal from Maria. She's called me a couple things but nothing I want. I'm trying to decide if I want to chase the hair if I don't get it in my free box.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Trixie lucked out and got the GB hair in the first palette. She only opened three boxes and got the hair, 40gc,and 50 energy. I doubt I'll but more boxes because I don't like either outfit. I usually buy the Kim's Pick but I don't like it either. I'm sad that I don't like any of the clothes but truly LOVE the hair.

181E3EC1-D62C-4D58-B3A0-8CDB9767376D_zpss23tqytt.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I undesrtand what you're saying Sassy, that happens with me often! Hope that the hair grows on you, cause it is really cute!

Angeline thanks for telling us about Carol! Yeah sending good thoughts to her!

Nice to see you here Trevor and huge congrats on your boxes! When I saw the white hair yesterday, my first thought was on you! It really matches your style buddy!

Hey Holly nice to see you around more often too! Did you changed your doll's name? Well she looks incredible anyway!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Not only did I manage THIS hair with only a $5 star pack -

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

BUT -

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the box hair in my usual box!!!!!

Needless to say I'm on cloud 10 about it ;3

Best $5 I've ever spent on KKH!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats