iOS Game keeps crashing

Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
You guys, this is my first time posting and I am terrified that I might have lost all of my K-Stars and cash. Every time I attempt to open the game, it suddenly crashes. I am playing on an iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.5. If anyone can help me with this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm going to suggest something, only because it's an Apple Device, and Apple is my go to help source. On your computer or laptop, I'd go to Apple Support. You want to Instant Chat with them. Explain what happened, and see if they can help you somehow back up to iTunes, to safeguard your game while you try to resolve this.

I'm hoping you come back this morning and say it's fine, you're in....and then I'll say you want to back up your game in iTnes, and can have a copy of it on your own drive for safekeeping. Fingers crossed for you. If you can not save your game, Glu will halp restore any purchases from the StarShop for Stars or game cash. I'm really sorry this happened, breathe deeply and lets try and help you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Hey Koko, thanks for the response! I have not contacted Apple but I think I might. Thanks again for the suggestions!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
    πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
  • SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
    Keeps crashing for me as well, Do not do what tech squad for iPhone app store suggest. They say delete and reinstall. Glad I backed up my phone first. Cause I lost all of my progress. Hoping that the restore works if not it is one big FK.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Silvrbullet, is this about KK:H, or the Combat Killer game? I would never suggest going to the app store for help. I said to to Apple Support, and IM Chat with them and have them help make sure your game is backed up to itunes. 95% of the times I've suggested Apple Support IMChat, players have come back singing their praises. It's like the Genius bar online. ;)

We're not having any number of reported issues of iOS games crashings - and rather than wait for customer care, I suggest the source.....Apple. Anyway, if you have jumped ship to KK:H Welcome, we're glad to have you. If it's Kim's game, how long has this been happening? If you supply your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device / Level in Game / Gender in game
    and brief description (ie where you were, what the last thing you did in the game was) of problem, and we'll see if we can find some advice for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary