It's Monday, should we get up early tomorrow?

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The event already started ou just tomorrow?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Max my 2 dresses are still showing with the price tags on them :(
    Hey Kalinda, eggsandbananas, and Forum Peeps!

If you update your game, your stuff is all back in your closet! Or should be. I've got my things back. :)

Thanks so much Glu team!
    Thank you Lord I already own this top!!!!!!!!!! :)

Female_Event_Promo.jpg
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: Β»

Noooooooo!!!! Screenshot it, babe. I think Glu will help. *eggsandbananasbatsignal*

Wait, did you download the update from the app store?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, AppleP already had it. Little Happy dance. I think this is awesome. I understand the "first 30 now 35 Stars' it's like I can't hold on to my stars during the week anymore. But....I'm rocking a lot more great clothes. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG :rolleyes: apparently when you said "if you update your game, your stuff is back" you actually meant DO THE UPDATE :o LOL. I'm all good now, thanks for always looking after your dumb friend ❀️

I'm happy I got my sheer dress back so I feel obligated to wear it now lol
    Wait, did you download the update from the app store?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Aww ye right. It's more expensive this week. Please don't do this to us broke players, GLU ☹☹☹

Why can't it be kash $ for once GLU??
    Next event you'll be asking 50 kstars?
    Android
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Im pretty sure people had this problem last week, but I already own this item.
    image_zpsspegkuw5.jpeg

What should I do? Will I still have it at the end of the event or am I going to have to buy it again?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh this is great! I got the mini update and am really happy with the Balmain sale, I have just two items left to buy (pants and shoes) that aren't must have items, but for half their price now they are lol

For those who doesn't have those marvelous expensive jackets now it's time to purchase those the 120 k-star one is my all time fave <3

I have most throwback items this time, but I'm so happy that this is becoming a thing I'm looking foward to spend countless k-stars in the future!

Trevor, my blue coat is also tagged with a price, I know they said that with the update things will comeback to normal, but I got a bit afraid that it can disappear from my wardrobe after the sale. I really have esteem for that coat, Koko knows that since Vats got stucked wearing it for months in one of her games.

About tomorrow's event, first thanks Kalinda! Second I love that blazer, I need it! And third... That hoodie is defintely a challenge to syle without to fall on common sense.

Ok Vats needs to go on a date and figure out what to wear to compete tomorrow!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Im pretty sure people had this problem last week, but I already own this item.
    image_zpsspegkuw5.jpeg

What should I do? Will I still have it at the end of the event or am I going to have to buy it again?

we'll see what else is like that this week, and make sure Glu knows about it. If you like, post onto this thread, from last week with the new info. I'll update the title, and make sure Glu knows about it. :) THey took care of the things from last week....so feel confident you'll get your jacket back. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, but I never saw that coat with your hair. ;) You can wear it again when you get it back. I haven't checked all games, but I'm pretty sure all my stuff came back, after the update this afternoon. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG :rolleyes: apparently when you said "if you update your game, your stuff is back" you actually meant DO THE UPDATE :o LOL. I'm all good now, thanks for always looking after your dumb friend ❀️

I'm happy I got my sheer dress back so I feel obligated to wear it now lol

Hahahah <3<3 you goober. But we have mini-updates and regular updates, so I can see where the confusion lies.

Also I'm really happy to have my furry-shouldered dress back ... but you won't see me wearing it ... >>

This is telling me I can't post because my message is too short? But I've posted much shorter answers than this. So I guess I'm just writing words until it says I can post..
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    No, the Show Your Style event is limited to Android and iOS players.

Kalinda, Does this mean that Kindle players will not be getting the event? We did get it last week....
    AH HAHAHAHA! I love how you even gave me the benefit of the doubt :p:p You know the characters Max and Ruby? Well we will now be known as Max and Goober LOL

Hahahah <3<3 you goober. But we have mini-updates and regular updates, so I can see where the confusion lies.

Also I'm really happy to have my furry-shouldered dress back ... but you won't see me wearing it ... >>

This is telling me I can't post because my message is too short? But I've posted much shorter answers than this. So I guess I'm just writing words until it says I can post..
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    image.jpg

Ahhh... Jon already owns the outfit on the left and now he has to pay 40 KStars for a similar outfit on the right in order to participate in the event. :(
    Glu, could you Please ... Please offer a 50% discount for the item we need to enter "Show Your Style" event?

Edit: Yes, Kash items for Show Your Style event, please! This way more players can afford to participate!!
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Yay! I already own the top for the Show Your Style. I'm glad that it's Turing it how I predicted, that the new Show Your Style would occur regularly and sometimes you have the items, sometimes you don't, and sometimes you don't even want it enough to pay.

As for the complaints that this item is 5 more stars than last time, I don't see it as Glu raising the price, only that there aren't endless items that cost exactly 30 stars. I'm guessing that the price will range hopefully not much more than 20-50 stars.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    why can't it be kash $ for once glu??
    Next event you'll be asking 50 kstars?

YES EXACTLY. How about kash $ GLU for the "required item to be able to participate in SYS" ???
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    By the way, does anyone know what time the event starts PST? I have to submit right when it starts or else I'll have no chance of finishing haha
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Yay!! I'm so happy we have another event and sale like last week!! I love it! I've been trying to save money, but them doing this is making it hard for me to not buy more Kstars haha ;)

Vats- I just saw your reply to me from the weekend thread, but I'll reply back here since you're probably more likely to see it here haha. I got my daily videos back with the update.. That helps a little, but I don't see myself sticking to my savings plan with all of the goodies they're giving us lately! That's okay though ;) The pregnancy is going okay. I'm so super sick everyday, but the doctors say the baby looks perfect from my ultrasounds! I'm not surprised at how I'm feeling because I was like this with my daughter too. I was throwing up until the day I had her!! And that's why I waited 9 years to have another haha!! Ooh.. I don't think I've told you guys yet, but IT'S A BOY!!! I'm excited because I don't want any more kids after this and now I'll have one of each :) it's funny because he's due 2/15, which is the day after my daughters birthday hahaha!! This will be the first year she's not getting a party, but I think a little brother is even better :)

Koko- I've always loved your "natural alarm clock" idea haha. Now I don't even have to hydrate though.. I'm usually up about 3-4 times a night anyways lately. That really works out in my favor during events :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Emcat wrote: Β»
    By the way, does anyone know what time the event starts PST? I have to submit right when it starts or else I'll have no chance of finishing haha

5am est or 2 hours from now

And good idea although after last week I'm pessimistic of finishing anyway. I could barely win and I feel like they don't give enough time esp when you have to wait 4 hours. It also stinks to see hacked games on instagram finish while you mope cause you can't get the outfit :( I'm at least hoping I see less players not in the preferred item.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Good Morning Dolls. First I got up and it was 1:30. Drank more water, and boom woke up at 6 minutes to 5. Got my prayers done, machines booted and bam 5:01 I've submitted my first look for each game. That was a very productive 13 minutes. Hiya Who's up with me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, and when you click submit, it plops you onto a lovely runway, in the item you're supposed to have on. You can't take it off I assume, you just add the rest of your outfit, then enter it I guess if you take the outfit off before entering your submission it pops you out of the runway or doesn't let you. I was annoyed that some people said "Rules? Oh FNo." personal pet peeve of mine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Oh, and when you click submit, it plops you onto a lovely runway, in the item you're supposed to have on. You can't take it off I assume, you just add the rest of your outfit, then enter it I guess if you take the outfit off before entering your submission it pops you out of the runway or doesn't let you. I was annoyed that some people said "Rules? Oh FNo." personal pet peeve of mine.
    Yes, I noticed that too! Love the background, it kind of makes it more special.
    And I agree on the rules part. Before we had to style items, the show your style events always had a theme and I felt like most people didn't regard that at all. But if the theme is swimsuits and you're wearing a ball gown I'm not going to vote for you, even if the outfit of the other person is hideous.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    My "natural alarm clock" went off just in time haha!! Now I get to try to go back to sleep before it's actually time to wake up :p good luck everyone!!
    XoXo
    And if "Natural Alarm Clock" means you hydrated last night, your skin will thank you and look more lovely for it. :) Sleep tight, see you after 4 hours. ; ) For those of us who jumped in at 5.....3 more hours till the first round is over. I'm so giddy. Throwbacks. 2 lovely free throwbacks. And the other things are cute too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    5am est or 2 hours from now

And good idea although after last week I'm pessimistic of finishing anyway. I could barely win and I feel like they don't give enough time esp when you have to wait 4 hours. It also stinks to see hacked games on instagram finish while you mope cause you can't get the outfit :( I'm at least hoping I see less players not in the preferred item.

I agree! I think it would be much better if they tweaked it just a little. I don't think they should make it easier, but a little more realistic for those of us who can pay to speed the timer up, or who don't want to wake up in the middle of the night. Maybe if they took a little bit of time off every time we vote? Or even just give us more time or lessen the points we need. Not a lot, but a little would really help out for some of us :) I don't think I've ever been able to finish the whole event unless it was during a weekend. I'm always suuuper close though, and that's kinda frustrating.
    XoXo
    And if "Natural Alarm Clock" means you hydrated last night, your skin will thank you and look more lovely for it. :) Sleep tight, see you after 4 hours. ; ) For those of us who jumped in at 5.....3 more hours till the first round is over. I'm so giddy. Throwbacks. 2 lovely free throwbacks. And the other things are cute too. :)

I did hydrate, but being pregnant helps a lot too haha ;) I'm determined to finish this week!!
    XoXo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    They increased the points a little right?
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    They increased the points a little right?

Nooooo, I hope that's not true.. I never complete those, since I am at work :/ and I want that green jacket so baaaad... the event, is it up already?

Vatsy and Nai, I miss your fashion threads... "Wednesdays" is a special one for me <3 and I loved "How you style", it was great seeing everyone's creativity and style. Bring them back, guys! Love you both xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β