How You Style

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Interesting to see how everyone styled the green necklace! Oh, I seriously hate this green sunglasses.

vF2vc3t.jpg
    PM to add
    I used this bob hair a lot when I was new, we need some new short hairstyles now. And the beloved Cassio's hairstyle was one of the very first few hairstyles Jax bought.

TY1KYbm.jpg
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    NAI!!!!!! so happy to see your post! This is my favourite thread :D

This hair gives me a mom vibe :p

image.jpg1_zps1ltkviq0.jpg
    Sugar Yay :rolleyes: You're right about mom vibes! I've thought that way ever since I saw the employee at the adoption center too many times.
    PM to add
    LOL!!!! Should have brought my baby with me for the full mom effect :P
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sugar Yay :rolleyes: You're right about mom vibes! I've thought that way ever since I saw the employee at the adoption center too many times.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Meeting some friends on a boat
    KKH_Screenshot_1467584392524_zpsjggadqxv.jpg
    Android
    The boating trip was a disaster. She was not prepared for a speedboat. First she had to take her heels off and was offered some granny slippers(!) And then her hairspray didn't work..
    KKH_Screenshot_1467585640521_zpsffyqbfst.jpg
    Android
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    13599849_1380296485332038_2820720291499173004_n_zpsap5e4a6v.jpg
    LMAO!!!!!!!! OMG I almost choked on my drink when I saw your post lol! Thanks for the chuckle :p:p
    The boating trip was a disaster. She was not prepared for a speedboat. First she had to take her heels off and was offered some granny slippers(!) And then her hairspray didn't work..
    KKH_Screenshot_1467585640521_zpsffyqbfst.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Early on in the game I always used this hairstyle. It is one of my favorite short styles. I went through my doll's closet to picked an outfit and came across this cute dress that I have been wanting her to wear, so I thought that now is as good a time as any. I also realized that my doll has never worn any eyeglasses so I threw some on her as well.

MgXqQGel.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    13599849_1380296485332038_2820720291499173004_n_zpsap5e4a6v.jpg

I am loving your doll's look minatodorovic and welcome to the forum.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, wow I'm so behind with this thread.. Nai, I'll post my looks tonight <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Thanks Sugar :-)
    Android
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    This hairstyle reminds me of a old school Hollywood so here's my red carpet look with it...

EE515F10-14B3-4DA7-A37F-71E42F662B25_zpsowb0yzxe.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious is finishing working her 9 to 5 full-time shift today. She's going home and is standing on her stop at Rockaway Avenue train station. She is currently residing in Brooklyn, NY. The diva is checking to see if the train is arriving soon. She's gonna step aside from the platform because she doesn't want a cruel person to push her on the train tracks. Oh yeah the diva has some ninja moves underneath her sleeves so she will use her stilettos as her self defense. #mechanism

#WhatAColdWorld
    #BeAwareOfYourSurroundings
    #AssertiveandAlert
    #WhateverHappenedtoHumanity

PicsArt_07-04-03.50.55_zps0jmb5has.png~original

Carol Davida is going to work today. She has an evening schedule. The train is delay at the Utica Avenue train station and she may be running late to work. My doll is so impatient during the most common rush hrs on weekdays.

#CityLife
    #NightOwl
    #FlexibleSchedule
    #Brooklynite

PicsArt_07-04-07.19.03_zpsf6bpawug.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I also used to use this hair a lot when I was new-- I like the shorter styles. I went with a ladylike look to go with this hair, but also, I really wanted to wear my new boots that I've wanted for ages-- Maria gave me a luxe goal for them!

OycvVN0.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    elgzfqY.jpg
    PM to add
    I'm finally reviving this thread that I'd unexpectedly abandoned for 2 months. I apologize, it wasn't my intention. I love this thread, but I've been busy and kind of got lazy. To be more accurate, I got lazier lol!

Ok let's get back to it, this 2 items were chosen by Glu for this mid-week's Show Your Style event.

Welcome back!

CnXJaY1.jpg
    PM to add
    Here is the look that I'm using for the Show Your Style event. Hopefully it will help me win the entire thing. Thanks Naimonster for reviving this thread! I love trying to create outfits from items and showing them off!

0Fb7kwxh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    And I always enjoy Neko's styling! Hey have we added each other already :D

Here's Jax. I didn't even know Jax owned this hoodie, I was like darn I have to spend KStars again when I saw Kalinda's spoilers. But, nice surprise when I went into his game :rolleyes:
    8jBzgwk.jpg

Xan in an ensemble she wouldn't normally wear... but just to try a new style for her.

tm6VvL9.jpg
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Nai for adding the Show your style event items here for discussion. I'm going to embarrass myself with my styling skill (if I have any, haven't won once today) Just realized that the simple black & white look just doesn't work for me. Lost all these looks in the pictures. I know the pirate hat is risky. I just love plain Black & White look. I am going to submit some colorful looks and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    NAI!!!!!! I'm so happy you revived this thread :):) One of my most fav things in the forum ❤️
    Kiki was tired of b&w so she added a pop of colour this time :)

image_zpsfere2aks.jpeg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    My Androids grabbed Vatsy and whisked him off to a French lunch. In Paris. Oddly enough, they were all styled in the items for this round. :)

Vic%20andthe%20Twins_zpscflh3sxo.jpg~original
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I actually picked out this outfit yesterday so I wouldn't have to think this morning when the event started :p I've won every round so far, so I'm not changing yet because, well, ain't nobody got time for that!! Haha :) Can you guys tell I'm sooooo ready for Halloween?! I just love it :)
    [IMG][/img]21310D52-0968-4FCC-B489-8F3A4C093381.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay Nai! Nice to hake a revival week!
    Vic%20andthe%20Twins_zpscflh3sxo.jpg~original

Oh Koko thanks for grabbing Vats to lunch (in Paris!) with the twins!

He was walking around like this after the lunch:
    kPCxV8b.png?1

#blessed
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Angeline I also only styled in black and white looks! Can't wait to see your colored looks : )

Sugar!! :p Wow I like all the pink in your outfit, Kiki definitely won this look right?

Tara Hahaha! I can't wait for Halloween as well, what are you going to be this time, with a baby bump :rolleyes:

Vatsy I wonder if Vats actually know which of Koko's doll is his wife. I really still can't tell, I wonder which is the jealous one that Koko mentioned haha! But I guess having 2 is better than 1 because Vats look so recharged! :p

One more look for Xan

i6TnD9S.jpg
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So glad to see this thread back in action! I went pretty basic with my styling this week, but sometimes less is more.
    image_zpsgfj7hohb.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You're so mean for asking that Nai! The wrong answer and I'm in BIG trouble!

Kat is in the middle though!

Not just Vats is recharged I see... Xan was looking few years older on your first post and now she looks like a teenager again. Did her spent sometime with the twins too? lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Here we go: my loser looks!
    The cathat outfit was my first winner...

sketch-1473879445799_zpsdiqnu7yb.png
    Android
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I like them all! And I swear I have seen the red outfit, and I voted for it. :) I also always vote for pets in purses.