OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Epic Sassy!

Well new do to me and lips injections to you huh?:p

#vassy

AHAHHA yes honey, I love making these pics of us #whatplatformbarrier? lol

And yes, lip injections indeed.. Kylie's surgeon is booked for unspecified period of time, so Sassy decided to go to another one.. I think he did good :P
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Lunch date with my love V.
    #besties #slayin #newhair #newlips #longhairdontcare

lb1nq.jpg

Love the new look, both of you!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    A couple of professionals working the catwalk LOL :p

b5fb8d7a-03bd-47ea-833c-f3daf49bf63b_zpsnmbumekv.png
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Lol I love how both Kiki and Kara have their eyes closed... Super professional and killin that catwalk ;)
    SugarK wrote: »
    A couple of professionals working the catwalk LOL :p

b5fb8d7a-03bd-47ea-833c-f3daf49bf63b_zpsnmbumekv.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! We're so good we can do it with our eyes closed :p
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Lol I love how both Kiki and Kara have their eyes closed... Super professional and killin that catwalk ;)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hu5YnKN.jpg

Autumn is officially here and it calls for a cute dress-jacket. I'm just sad there's no pumpkin spice latte coffee cup as an accessory.

This look would have been perfect with tights and the long black boots, but the cheapest pair of tights are 35 k-stars. And so my doll is approaching autumn with bare legs and mary janes.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Long time ago we promissed to do this and finally we're able to do:

SdIMCog.jpg

The blonde and the brunette!

Great style buddy! I'm having problems to find sunglasses that look well with my hair color, they work better with black hair,although the hair looks better on blonde:p

#oldrivalries
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

SdIMCog.jpg

Great style buddy! I'm having problems to find sunglasses that look well with my hair color, they work better with black hair,although the hair looks better on blonde:p

#oldrivalries

HAHA! It is your hair, Vats Hair! It has to look good in blonde. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Aw you're such an evolved human being Bilal!:D

Love you buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

SdIMCog.jpg

#oldrivalries

Looking smokin' hot guys! xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have to show off my super sale Balmain. I have this for Z, the Android, and Maria called me, asking if I wanted 20Stars back if I bought it. The dress was on sale....half price for 45, so it ended up costing AppleP 25Stars. Such a freakin bargain. Thank YOu Glu. ;)

25_Star_Balmain.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow congrats Koko so graceful!

It's great when that happens, I'm also waiting to Maria call me to see if I'll get an even better discount on the Balmain items that are left at my wardrobe.

She called me last week for some items that were in sale and this week too, so I think it's possible to happen until Sunday!

Sassy I see you:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    IMG_20160914_231259_zpsgmgwy3pj.jpg

Voting event items... you know me, always mixing and matching and never gonna wear it the way it is presented to us lol
    Nice job Vida! When the items allow us to play with them (there are some that just go well together) is always nice to explore different ways to wear them!
    ZhdbEWS.jpg

Vats is welcoming Unique to Havana! You can see that althought she's very elegant, pun intented, she is in need of color and she came to right place!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Skylar hit Beverly Hills and found Kiki's hair stylist. (And Sloane) (With a new ring) (And Vats' jacket)

7ldEbJO.jpg
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    With autumn kicking in, I played around with this fur top that I really love. I quite like the way it works with these event trousers.
    D8C2A2EE-C638-4B21-B612-AA958E602025_zps1av8dyko.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Haha! Twinning with my Tommy Girl :D Sloane and Kiki really should date, they look good together :p
    Skylar hit Beverly Hills and found Kiki's hair stylist. (And Sloane) (With a new ring) (And Vats' jacket)

7ldEbJO.jpg
    Max you made my day(or night at this point) calling the Balmain jacket of Vats' jacket!

The jacket really holds a special meaning to me, so thank you for making it 'mine'!

By the way Sky, Sloane and Kiki are all super cool with their looks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    OOTD

0UZxJtS.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Sloane and Skyler are looking so good, Max! I love how you styled the event shirt, making it more of a sporty look!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    AH HAHA! Sloane's a bit of a showoff but Kiki still wants to date him :o lol. and I want Skylar's pants so badly but I don't think I've ever even seen them in any of my TB pallets :rolleyes:
    OOTD

0UZxJtS.jpg
    Hey Max, did Sloane got the dogtags at the throwback boxes????

I always wanted those, I remember when I started to play the game they were available to buy at the wardrobe for a while then they disappered, same goes for some other items like a pink sweater...

Great looks by the way!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    haftime wrote: »
    Sloane and Skyler are looking so good, Max! I love how you styled the event shirt, making it more of a sporty look!

Thanks so much, haftime! I probably could have gone sportier with the new flat shoes, but Skylar doesn't believe in flats, sooo. ^^
    AH HAHA! Sloane's a bit of a showoff but Kiki still wants to date him :o lol. and I want Skylar's pants so badly but I don't think I've ever even seen them in any of my TB pallets :rolleyes:

Girl, those pants show up all the time in TB pallets. I'm sure you will get them! They were in the very first original TB sale the first time they held one, so they come up a lot. I have faith you'll see them any week now!
    Hey Max, did Sloane got the dogtags at the throwback boxes????

I always wanted those, I remember when I started to play the game they were available to buy at the wardrobe for a while then they disappered, same goes for some other items like a pink sweater...

Great looks by the way!

Hey Vatsy, thanks. Gym rat looks, lol! So the dog tags are from this sale I was offered when I first started the guy's game. It offered me the tags, an energy refill, and some stars, so I bought it. Kind of like a perk, I guess, but not quite. I'm sorry I can't be more help!
    Oh no this is helps a lot Max!

I think I remember that (or I'm having a false memory lol), but also I'm sure that this was available in the wardrobe, maybe they just decided to make it exclusive to those who made that first purchase sale offered...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Skylar and Kiki, gossiping about boys probably.

EerhIH9.jpg

So jealous about that dress, Sugar. I'm one partnership shy of nabbing it but I keep missing it in the daily gift boxes!
    OMG IKR! Took me forever to get that elusive silver partnership but I finally picked it last night :D I'm still waiting for 1 each on the eleganza dress and the miraggio puffball shoes too :rolleyes: lol
    So jealous about that dress, Sugar. I'm one partnership shy of nabbing it but I keep missing it in the daily gift boxes!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    OMG IKR! Took me forever to get that elusive silver partnership but I finally picked it last night :D I'm still waiting for 1 each on the eleganza dress and the miraggio puffball shoes too :rolleyes: lol

Ughhh that puffball heels have evaded me forever too! I've never seen the last partnership box for weeks. I went crazy til the point of not collecting all the energy and kstars, even that beautiful magenta dress just so there is more chance to get that last partnership box. I hope we all get them soon :o
    PM to add
    HAHAHA Nai I tried the same thing ... kept holding off claiming all my partnership prizes thinking that the miraggio partnership just HAD to show up soon if there were less options. Still haven't seen it :mad: lol
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ughhh that puffball heels have evaded me forever too! I've never seen the last partnership box for weeks. I went crazy til the point of not collecting all the energy and kstars, even that beautiful magenta dress just so there is more chance to get that last partnership box. I hope we all get them soon :o
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Casually strolling through Santa Barbara with my friend. It's overalls day today
    294D613C-BC1F-403D-B771-E5D34A479247_zps37tmj0at.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Thank you for the lovely gifts my lil Lants Pants :):)

Kiki chillin with Sebastian :o

image_zpswufnrem1.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.