It's Monday, should we get up early tomorrow?

1235Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope I can sleep tonight too Koko! I think I need around 30 points to finish now! And also the game is giving bonus points after we reach the third item, yay!

I'm sorry Rumpel that you aren't winning any of your rounds! Trust me there's nothing to do with your style.

Sometimes both dolls at the voting have nice clothes so people go for the one who is more relatable or atractive to them. Sorry if I'm confusing things here, but while your K&K Gianna is brunette, your KKH doll is blonde right?

I noticed sometime ago that while with dark and short hair I got more votes. Makes sense since most of the people have dark hair or prefer short hair styles on guys. This is not a science though, last week I won almost all the rounds with my signature look and this week I just changed for a short hair, but kept the color, since I wasn't confident with that hoodie.

I think sometimes is worthy a try to do something more 'mainstream' to make sure to get those prizes, after all no one will know that's your doll!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I was just wondering why Jon got the bonus points and Angeline didn't. If this is the case, after you reach the third prize, you get 2 bonus points for each round, then I think I can get to the final prize without relying on my pets to spit out a few more points. Now I feel better. Whew~

Edit: Also, I noticed that my pets only spit out event points every 24 hr, so don't rely on them too much.

Edit: Oh ... No... Angeline got to the third prize, but she didn't get bonus points! What's wrong? She is the one needs the bonus points!!
    IMG_3128.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Vats I really think you're right about that. When one outfit isn't a complete miss then I feel like a lot of it comes down to the face/hair of the doll. I have kind of paid attention to my own voting habits (decided who I want to vote for and then thought about why), and it really comes down to the doll that looks friendlier.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Vats, my KKH doll looks more like me IRL. On K&K I was going for a total different look from myself.
    You are right: brunettes get more sympathy. I am a real blonde, and believe me, some people 'hate' me for that. Especially women!
    Android
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    It sucks that this event is only available for Android and iOS players.
    I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one to arrive on Facebook.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OK, this may sound really stupid but when I vote I usually look at the items and choose the doll with more basic items ...going on the assumption that these might be newer players that don't have a lot of event items yet. Also, I've had a lot of "losing looks" and it's so difficult to complete the event that way, so I also don't choose the prettiest outfit, I vote for the other one in the hopes that it will help them get more points. I know, I'm weird :rolleyes:
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I still haven't won one single submission! This is bonkers!!! A skirt, pants, shorts... Few accessories, no accessories.... Short hair, long hair. I have no idea what ppl are voting for!!! I may not even get the 2nd TB box at this rate. I long ago decided I'm not going to lose sleep trying to complete these events. My hubby wouldn't tolerate me setting an alarm for the middle of the night anyway!
    So annoying!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    What are these bonus points? I haven't gotten them at all and I'm almost done with the event.
    I'm just 1 point away to complete the event... Well I won't wait this night anymore, tomorrow I get the jacket!

You know Li, I think all this is very automatic since I tap the vote button less than 2 seconds after seeing the looks. I also do this while voting for single covers in BSAD. Our brain recognizes something 'familiar' and just go for it! I doubt that most of the players really think or make a deep analysis of anything!

Oh no that's sad Rumpel! No one should be hated by how they look!

Julesmo I started to get the extra points after reaching the sandals (third item)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I was just wondering why Jon got the bonus points and Angeline didn't. If this is the case, after you reach the third prize, you get 2 bonus points for each round, then I think I can get to the final prize without relying on my pets to spit out a few more points. Now I feel better. Whew~

Edit: Also, I noticed that my pets only spit out event points every 24 hr, so don't rely on them too much.

Edit: Oh ... No... Angeline got to the third prize, but she didn't get bonus points! What's wrong? She is the one needs the bonus points!!
    IMG_3128.jpg

Weird, I just finished my first round after getting the skirt and got no bonus points for losing OR submitting a new outfit. Could the bonus points be from something else? Did you buy any of the throwback items that are being offered for sale in the closet?

Edit: Can anyone confirm that only the male characters are getting bonus points after reaching the third box?
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    Weird, I just finished my first round after getting the skirt and got no bonus points for losing OR submitting a new outfit. Could the bonus points be from something else? Did you buy any of the throwback items that are being offered for sale in the closet?

Edit: Can anyone confirm that only the male characters are getting bonus points after reaching the third box?

I have 2 female characters, one iOS and one android. Neither girl received bonus points after getting the skirt.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »

I have a male character and began to receive bonus points after the 3rd item.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Ooohhhhhh.. Only the boys get bonus points?! Hahaha how rude!! ;) I finished the event (surprisingly), but didn't get any bonuses!! Kinda weird. On a good note; I can finally change my clothes! Haha I honestly don't know how I won so many rounds with that same outfit!! I wasn't even sure I'd win at all with the glasses, but apparently people liked the nerdy looking girl haha. I hope everyone else is close to being done!! Good luck!

Ooooh.. Spoilers tomorrow! Can't wait :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Oh yeah, here was my last submission.. Just for fun since I already finished the event hahaha
    EA638354-3254-4B63-AF2A-96BEF59FCC9F.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    I woke up at 5:30 am to submit my last look (yep, only 1 point short) and my lovely pet gave me the last point! I wish female dolls could get the bonus points like male dolls have. Finally, I completed the event. Happy~
    I only won ONCE! It wasn't about fashion. It was losing sleep time that paid off.
    Vats, give me some time to make up my beauty sleep, I will think about my signature look for your Wednesday thread in the dream. :p

IMG_2660.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Done! I won all my rounds except for the first one. :) Oh, I'll post one in 'How You Style!'
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I just finished too! That was way too hard though. I ended up paying for results a few minutes ago so I didn't end up 1 point short. That would have been so disappointing.
    I really hope they either extend the length of this event, decrease the wait time, or reduce amount of points needed/increase points given. I even set alarms to submit and probably missed the exactly 4 hour mark only a few times, and even then I still entered an outfit, just 15-30 minutes later. Now time to wonder what goodies tomorrow will bring....
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    just finished this morning, had to admit I paid 5 k stars twice to get results sooner since I didn't want to lose sleep.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Also finished this morning! SO happy, I love the outfit!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Finished this morning. I feel like I lost most of my entries... I didn't think I looked that bad lol! I had the past three days off though so I was able to submit entries more often than normal, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So happy for you. I found my last rounds always needed like one or two extra points, but I love the clothes we got at the end. Congratulations Soundspretty. I love when players finish the event. Now the twins have 'similar' tops but they're different enough it's not too cutesy. And don't you love that skirt?

Congratulations to all who played, and finished. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Done!
    iYcWK06.png?1

Congratulations to all those who also finished!:)

I'm happy with this event, cause I didn't needed to purchase the hoodie since I already had it for a long time, my boxes were ok and I love the blazer!

About just guys receiving the bonus points... makes sense since they always says that men receive better pay outs than women:rolleyes:

#weneedequality
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Actually I think the men in this game get stiffed a lot during other events so I don't mind they got bonus points at all!

Does anyone know what the price of the striped blazer/shirt before this event? Was it 35 stars or was it discounted for the event?
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I miss !!8!! points to get that jacket nooooo! That's so frustrating.

Congratulations Vats and everyone who finished. :)
  • JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    I missed by 8 too! I wish there was a way to pick up the extra I need! Congrats to those who finished!
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
    Actually I think the men in this game get stiffed a lot during other events so I don't mind they got bonus points at all!

Does anyone know what the price of the striped blazer/shirt before this event? Was it 35 stars or was it discounted for the event?

It was 35 K stars. I bought it the night before the event started when the spoilers were out and started to save some looks to the lookbook. All prepared! :p
    I don't mind the guys got bonus points either cause my male doll used to lose lots of rounds. Surprisingly, he won a lot more this week. But also, it would be nice the female dolls get them. There are way more female doll players and it's very competitive. Many people missed just a few points to complete the event. The bonus points would definitely help for this kind of mid week events.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Aww I was hoping it was discounted. I actually don't have very many star outfits. I really only buy them if they're on sale or I really like them, so the odds of Glu picking something I already have is pretty slim.

I hope they stay around that price range to participate. I don't mind paying 30-40 stars if it means I'm getting 3-5 items out of it.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I know that the event is over and that I'm late but I wanted to show all of what my doll had won. I hope that everyone has had a great time with this event and had gotten some great things in their TB boxes. :)

1VydwSCh.jpg

H778ZPqh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE