Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 9/16/16 Walk the Red Carpet at the Kimmies Awards!

Here are our prizes for the Weekend! Thanks Kalinda. :)
I love the award show theme! It's fitting because we're having a party event this weekend and you're all invited.

Female_Reward_Promo.jpg

Male_Reward_Promo.jpg

And the GB items..............
And here's the rest...

Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

So, show us what you win, and how you style it, Get dressed up for all the parties you'll be invited to, and all the parties you'll throw.

And, did you post your Show submission? The awards are lovely this year. Ok, 3 minutes to show time....

Show us what you got, what you really really got.......
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1474018701058_zpsd8tyr8oc.jpg

Here are the Android Sisters...loving the Gb dresses. AND the hair. What Kat has now...Z will sneak back in and try for her own soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So happy my Kat got the platinum hair! Hope Z gets it too!

I'll post a pic of her with Vats and his new do later, so please keep that hair for a while

This pic really proves how platinum is way lighter than blonde! Last year when I went platinum and I had nightmares with roots lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, it's exactly the same hair, but I never wanted it because of the style, was because of the color. Platinum is everything! I got the hair this morning and I'm happy!
    Btw, my doll also dress up like Marilyn today!

lwE7QRg.jpg
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So happy my Kat got the platinum hair! Hope Z gets it too!

I'll post a pic of her with Vats and his new do later, so please keep that hair for a while

This pic really proves how platinum is way lighter than blonde! Last year when I went platinum and I had nightmares with roots lol

Oh, I just saw this....I hope I didn't change. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The girls look amazing KoKo!! And you're right vats platinum is so much lighter I love it!! I wish they would add that to our color pallets for all the hair options!!! Boys need platinum too!!!! We all need platinum :p
  • Options
    Gold is wonderful but Platinum is better. :) Thanks cchaircc, I can't wait for the earner dress. The only thing I'm not crazy about are the shoes, but I'm sure if I pair them with something else they'll be awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    d9XZkg2.png

Here we are, we're on this rock'n'roll family vibe! Think looks good with this new hair, actually this is the first time that Vats wear those pants and he has those for a long time! Kat looks real fab with the new hair! My emo baby has a new ribbon too, cute!
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    The girls look amazing KoKo!! And you're right vats platinum is so much lighter I love it!! I wish they would add that to our color pallets for all the hair options!!! Boys need platinum too!!!! We all need platinum :p

Yay! I would love platinum hair for my baby, I like to think she's from Valyria because of the purple eyes, maybe she is even a lost Targaryen!

Maybe Glu should add a Halloween costume of Daenerys to babies this year, would be fun to see Mell wearing a long and braided platinum wig and holding a plush dragon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Guys, I am soooooooo happy.

I don't even think I'm going to try to earn the necklace at this point. I only have like 100 points, and have to be up in less than 5 hours.

BUT MY BOXES.

I got THE HAIR in my free one (don't think I've ever felt so happy about getting a box item before), and then k-stars in my next two, so basically got my money back.

IMG_0944.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Sebastian got the hair and shoes from the gift boxes and decided to take some alone time on the beach. This is the first long hairstyle that he likes!

PxJJ3o.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I did get the dress in one of my boxes, but I don't want to post it because I STILL DON'T HAVE THE HAIR :'(:'(:'(

Glu why u do dis
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awwwwww hugs Daffodil! I've been there so many times before. In fact, the ombré twin of this event hair is the one that I chased and spent soooooooooooooo many stars on and still didn't get it :( Still heartbroken over that one :'( Keep your chin up, there's always hope in a throwback if you don't get the hair this weekend
    daffodil wrote: »
    I did get the dress in one of my boxes, but I don't want to post it because I STILL DON'T HAVE THE HAIR :'(:'(:'(

Glu why u do dis
  • Options
    Aw daffodil wishing you luck if you're gonna for one more try!

Here's Vats with both prizes he got at his boxes:
    7HjX1WP.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vatsy, sexy as always :oKiki admiring you from a far cuz she still can't get into your Android life :( lol

image_zpssziot2i4.jpeg
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw daffodil wishing you luck if you're gonna for one more try!

Here's Vats with both prizes he got at his boxes:
    7HjX1WP.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Sugar! Kiki is stunning with the platinum hair!

Hey I don't admit the word 'far' when we can make an edit! Send me a pic with the gray background and let's make it happen!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Unique is also platinum at the moment !:)

KKH_Screenshot_1474169219391.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    20160918_091924.jpg

Completed the event! Unique I love the pearl necklace, wish I had thought to use it!