Just waiting..for the one after 5.4.1

2Next

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I could never, and still don't, understand why people care so much what random NPCs look like and feel the need to change them. If it's because someone wants to date a "person," aren't they picking one who's looks they *like*? Yes, there are NPCs that are incredibly badly--and that's a *huge* understatement--dressed; but are they so offensive that people are unable to ignore them? I mean, who cares, why on earth would someone care so much about such a negligible thing?? A character in a game app? You just think "ugh" and that's it. Yeah, they look so outlandishly ridic, and so bad, but, whatever. And the super insanely, literally positively ugly af ones? You just look at them and think, "man, this one is sooo ugly." We've long discussed it, and laughed about it. Tici once started a hilarious thread about it. Carol loved to get on them; they truly are everything Carol found ratchet--she loved that word, and so did the rest of us. The *intentionally* horrendous wardrobe "get-ups," the intentionally ugly ones; it's *on purpose*. You just think, "ugh," and that's it. Why does this rankle anyone so much? They're *not* *real*. If it's one you want to date, I'm guessing it isn't an NPC you find disgusting, because then why even? And if you like an NPC enough to date or marry them, I can see wanting to remove a hat; remove the ugly slatted shades--which has been possible for a long time now; change their hair color, possibly hairstyle too. If you want to change their clothes, jewelry, shoes--you can already do these things. If you want to change their features, however, for example, then why would you be interested in them to begin with? Am I maybe missing something here?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hiya. You're not going crazy, You deleted one, I deleted the other, lol. then I put one back. Happy Monday. My fingers are still numb, but I'd do it all again tomorrow for more prizes. Did I ever show you guys the picture of Kris and the magic Klaw? nvmd. you never read that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hiya. You're not going crazy, You deleted one, I deleted the other, lol. then I put one back. Happy Monday. My fingers are still numb, but I'd do it all again tomorrow for more prizes. Did I ever show you guys the picture of Kris and the magic Klaw? nvmd. you never read that.

I would like to see a pic of Kris and a magic Klaw!
    Oh, I'm sorry, I looked all over and I can't find it. It was kute, with Kris next to a Claw machine and I made Kim's head the klaw. But, hey, what about Barkley the boxer. Isn't he cute?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm pretty new so I had no idea this was discussed before.
    But yeah, it's definitely something they have to do.

You don't need to be sorry AngeredFan! Koko is (as ever) absolutely right, we can discuss things here as much we want!

I just pointed out that although the shirtless subject was talked here many times before this has been denied to guys until now!

Sorry if you felt I was saying that you shouldn't talk about it again.

And yeah we need to have that option, preferably added to the wardrobe exaclty as in BSAD.

Vats wants to coming back home and find a shirtless Bort hanging around.:o

Oh yeah and they should add chest hair too, cause I can't imagine Bort being a shaved guy with that 'lumbersexual' look that he has lol

isabeau made her comeback really sharp! We have some bath shorts, but they look like briefs!

Ok Koko you go first! I'll follow you right after just need to find the right one to put there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yes, there are several 'bath shorts' for men. However, how the hell do you expect me to use any of them, when most of the male tops are either coats, jackets or plain shirts which barely reveal anything (some give us a glimpse of the chest, but that's as far as it goes). At least females have fancy, revealing Coachella-ish shirts and there's even a good selection of full body swimsuits in the store.. pricey, but they're worth it. As for guys.. NADA.

It's just not cool.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but since it concerns a problem that is supposed to be fixed with the next update I figured here was as good a place as any...
    I just noticed that the TB items that were on sale are gone from the closet, except for (in my case) the heart boots. I wasn't sure whether I had those or not, but now I'm thinking I did and that is what happens to those items? (They still have the price and I can't wear them, but at least they're there...)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I recall reading Glu's post, saying that it would be fixed with the next update, so I wasn't surprised when they were still there with the pricetags. I think it affected everyone who had the items so we won't forget to keep checking on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I think your requesting "Krews" in KKH, but stripping them of everything they are by definition, is off because you're dismissing all that comes with krewing, when all you're actually asking for here is simply in-game chat. I don't think anyone would care for a krew that's missing all the so-far established perks, and thereby excludes a lot of the fun they in fact are; why would you want to get rid of the benefits? What would be the purpose of a krew here then? Introducing it as just chat, people in KKH may be interested; I've seen that requested in the Suggestions thread in the past, but it never came to pass. So maybe you want to re-suggest that, or ask for in-game messaging instead? Also, I've seen a person or two here talk about how they would like krews in KKH, but it was for the complete krew setup as we already know them. I have to agree that in-game chat is definitely the best as you're grinding or simply just playing. I've made some real friends that way. And so much so that sometimes we open the app just to talk, even when we're not playing.

Yeah, I thought about that but I don't want them to mess up the way parties are in KK:H. I mean, they're already sooo hard! Waiting for my contacts to RSVP, and then having to spend energy when I accept a friend's invite... It's gonna make party events impossible!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Krews in KKH? Noooooooooooooooo. Please, no.
    well, when Krews rolled out in K&K, we were asked here to check it out, and offer feedback. Now that people have played with it a while, let me find that thread, and bump it, and you guys can post your experience and opinions. This way, if they go forward with it in K&K they can hear your concerns, your kudos...the whole thing. BRB.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The update is tomorrow! I'm already very excited, the Rome update was great, I loved the clothes and the events. Really hoping this update will be equally amazing.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I may be in the minority here but I really don't think the addition of a Krew like feature is necessary in KKH. After using the Krew's for a while I'm just not a huge fan. It fits K&K but it's a KKH type feature imo. Make it so players from all devices can cross play. Like so you can have android friends assist you with jobs on an iPhone or something. I just think the whole group chat feature is unnecessary.

Back on topic: I am so excited for the new update tomorrow!! Hope we get lots of great stuff with it!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Since the last time I wished for something (the pirate outfit and red riding hood outfits for sale) it was granted within four hours, I'll try again lol. I hope this update has closet organization and increases achievement levels.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I hope your wish comes true. And come on update! I'm waitinggg
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    This is from Kim's website. I'm so excited!!! How about you guys?!
    cz7W0qb.png

When is it usually readyyy. .can not wait another min!
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I can't wait for this ��
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
    We need an update chant from Koko! Those always work.
    The earliest we can expect it is probably around 9AM pacific time? I feel like I have that time in the back of my head.
    Lii wrote: »
    The earliest we can expect it is probably around 9AM pacific time? I feel like I have that time in the back of my head.

Yes, I think that's right. That would make it around noon where I am, which is usually when we see it.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay! I'm excited about flats. Maybe some cute sandals? Something for the beach shoots!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    That's what I've been thinking, around noon EST. I love that Pablo suit and especially those braids. More sandals would be lovely!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Hi Guys, The Gods have spoiken, we are in good shape to start a monday thread, and it's shall be named New Update. So I'm closing this and asking you all to move the party over here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.