KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Once you buy a car, does it work in New York as well as LA or not? Thanks <3

yes you can use it everywhere
    no i don't have any chill
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi! I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.. What happens if you charm someone you're already friends with? And is it possible to change a professional contact to someone you can date? Thanks :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • MoeeMoeeWiseWalkerMoeeMoeeWiseWalker Registered Users 6 Posts
    Why Is That Some Of Us Are Having Issues With The Game This Update Isn't Letting Some Of Us Play
    Can Y'all Fix This Problem
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Why Is That Some Of Us Are Having Issues With The Game This Update Isn't Letting Some Of Us Play
    Can Y'all Fix This Problem

Hi. Please go to this thread, read the first post and follow those instructions. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172344-Update-4-0-Issues Thanks, and we'll try to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kar3sskar3ss Registered Users 3 Posts
    When is the next update?
    I've been told it's coming out soon. I have to be honest, you are never going to get a more specific official answer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Please don't keep bumping this thread for info on when the next update is coming out. First off, we never know in advance, some people have theories, but the Game FAQ thread isn't where this kind of convo should be going anyway. I think they intended for this thread to be a kind of mini Wiki for the game. But no one has or will divulge when an update is coming through. People usually offer ideas of when the updates will be in threads in General Discussion. General Discussion is looser, with not as strict adherence to topic.

Aside from that, Welcome to the Forum. Nice to meet you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I have a question please! :)
    If a friend wants to marry my character, what happens to my game? I'll get a proposal / request?
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    โ‰ˆ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    I checked the FAQ section here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=dating-marriage this is a wonderful resource to answer most of your generalized questions like thisl. About marriage it says:

[h=2]How do I get married?[/h] In order to get married: you must have reached at least level six, andhave a relationship level of 250 or higher.

At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.

You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks โ€œhave you ever been to Florence?"

This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:
    1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal
    These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Hope this helps, and you should check out those FAQ pages. They're also available under options/help/Glu support/ FAQ or Hot topics right there at your fingertips. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetpeaindySweetpeaindy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Help. I am not sure about charming people. I have done a couple of my contacts and used 5 k stars nothing happens. What is up when it says charm this person 200 k stars? First off I never do it and it's to much .why should I pay 33 stars? What is the point. I am new player level 19 married A list been playing like 2 weeks.
    No. You should stop charming all these NPC (not player controlled) dolls in the game. The only time it 'can' make sense to pay stars is when it will help you in a task, like pay 10 Stars for the leading roll, character roll otherwise. And then, I still don't spend stars for that. Just cancel when they ask for stars. When you spend the stars, I think you receive slightly more rewards, than you get when you just 'chat'. Perhaps it increases your relationship with that doll, but it's not worth it.

Welcome to the game, and welcome to the forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm full of E-list friends on GC who aren't playing, there is a way to delete them? Thank you! :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    โ‰ˆ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    Hmmm. You can try and start by removing them from your friends list on Game Center. I've heard that eventually they will drop off from your game, but there is no guarantee for when that might happen. If anyone has a better suggestion, please share. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Try not to have any form of relationship with them. I've found out the ones I haven't developed a friendship or love interest with, disappeared along the way. However, a few who I've started a relationship with, are still annoyingly there.

At least this is what I've observed from my game.
    PM to add
    Also, since they're EListers and not holding you back from top spots, Clicking on the little star/heart icon (Look at the blue arrow)
    0ff09716-72f8-40df-9ee1-a7f9e563b47f_zpsgvwhfw8x.jpg

it will sort them with all the Maxed out friends on top and they are arranged by points in the relationships, so by not working/dating the Eisters in questions, they'll all pool around the bottom, and you never have to go down that far to find the ones you want to work with /date.

If you already knew about that little icon, I'm sorry, but I noticed it and it's relevance a little bit into the game, so if you don't know, here it is. So between removing them from GC, then not working with them, and 'sorting' them for easy avoidance should help till the drop off if they do. Unfortunately I have a couple of contacts stars that have turned into a stone look, and they no longer have rank or anything, and they're still hanging around. So, on the positive side, they're EListers. THey are not the Triple Comeback A+++ Max Fan players who huddle at the top, keeping you down. Hope some of this helps, and if you're in contact with any of them, if you ask them to remove you from their GC list, that might nudge it a little faster.

Sorry there are no better answers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlissKBlissK Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi, I have a question. I keep seeing people mention completing offers, or watching videos to earn K stars, but I'm not seeing anything like that on my app. I'm playing on an iPhone, if that matters. How do I go about doing this?
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi, I'm not having a problem, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the max number of fans. Thanks!
  • jlcook095jlcook095 Registered Users 10 Posts
    How can I complete the "how i roll 9" achievement? I have purchased every single vehicle (including the private yet) available (I believe the "garage" option is only available up until the london home?) So, I am confused as to how I can keep progressing to complete this achievement? Thanks!!
    I don't know what else is counted, but it's like the Crib acheivement. We buy all the homes and we're not 100%. You can ask Customer Care what you need to do to complete it. Check the FAQ section for the game, maybe there is an explanation there. THey are always adding and amending those pages. And if you find an answer, would you come back and fill us in? Nice to meet you, Welcome to the Forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please don't bump old threads, especially when they've already been addressed/answered. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Licia00Licia00 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! Can I go in a date with a co worker?
    You'll receive a prompt saying this is a professional contact, if you date them you will lose all your professional points and begin receiving romance points with this contact. Or something to that effect. You can't switch back, nor can you switch from Romantic to Professional.

Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    has anyone figured out how to save or back up the game, I am on Bluestacks 2
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
    I think you'd have to check with Bluestacks . Or not. I typed "How to back up your game on BlueStacks 2" and there is a wealth of info. ANd, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that root the game? In which case, it's not permitted.

And at this time, there is no way that we know of to back up our games, we rely on GoogleClouds for Androids and the iCloud for iOS devices. So, I'd check it out on Google. Hope this helps.

And we are all waiting for an easy way to save our games. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pokemonwarrior9pokemonwarrior9 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What is the highest relationship level?
    15,000 Relationship Points is the Max, not sure what level. The achievements have levels, but you just date to 15,000 relationship points. Of course, this changes sometimes, but my date meter with my spouses still say Max. Hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Does it matter for a project how famous my co-stars are? I can't find any info on this.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sappho wrote: ยป
    Does it matter for a project how famous my co-stars are? I can't find any info on this.

Nope! No extra money, nothing.
    PM to add
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thanks! Seems like it should somehow, but oh well, guess I can just keep on going with the friends my doll has already made. :)

Oh and is there a list somewhere of what jobs can help on what projects? So I know who to prioritize getting in my Rolodex.^^
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    any professional contact can help on any job for points. You can also invite romantic contacts, but you get no relationship points for that. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary