New update!

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    No Katie :( i had a small IOS update that i hadn't done, so im currently in the process of loading that so hopefully that will do the trick. i've never had a problem before so this is all new to me and let me say, I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT lol. i want to get in to my game to check out the new stuff :( sniff sniff!

:(

I hope they get it sorted out soon!

I don't usually have too many technical problems with the game. I THINK the last one was North's birthday event, got locked out of the game for almost an entire day, which meant I couldn't finish the event. Really hoping this problem gets fixed much faster than that!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    :(

I hope they get it sorted out soon!

I don't usually have too many technical problems with the game. I THINK the last one was North's birthday event, got locked out of the game for almost an entire day, which meant I couldn't finish the event. Really hoping this problem gets fixed much faster than that!

Hi all,

We have read your posts and are aware of your loading issues. Can you help us out by letting us know if you remember if you were in the middle of a storyline or project? If so, what was it called / where was it located? Also, let us know if you're on iOS 10 or not, and whether your KKH game is in fact the new version (5.5.0).

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas

Edit: If you by chance have your Hollywood ID, please send it to me!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi eggsandbananas, thank you so much to your prompt reply to our dilemma!

I had several story lines pending, but I did not have any in progress.

I am on an ipad, so I just completed the most recent update 9.3.5 and my app store says that the download for the game update was completed. When I did the update and opened KKH, it went through the updating sequence just fine, but after it reached 100% and tried to open the game it got stuck. I just tried to open KKH again but it is still getting frozen on the home screen. My other apps are all working fine and I have plenty of available space on my device.

If you need any further info please let me know, and thank you again :)
    Hi all,

We have read your posts and are aware of your loading issues. Can you help us out by letting us know if you remember if you were in the middle of a storyline or project? If so, what was it called / where was it located? Also, let us know if you're on iOS 10 or not, and whether your KKH game is in fact the new version (5.5.0).

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The update comes with Kstar sale!

I got $50 off the largest pack woohoo!

Rapid recharge for iOS users too!

;););)

Just love seeing this lightning energy bar going!!
    IMG_3196.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    they are really letting us buy clothes, hair, shoes etc that we missed on events...dreams do come true lol
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas

Edit: If you by chance have your Hollywood ID, please send it to me!
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi eggsandbananas, thank you so much to your prompt reply to our dilemma!

I had several story lines pending, but I did not have any in progress.

I am on an ipad, so I just completed the most recent update 9.3.5 and my app store says that the download for the game update was completed. When I did the update and opened KKH, it went through the updating sequence just fine, but after it reached 100% and tried to open the game it got stuck. I just tried to open KKH again but it is still getting frozen on the home screen. My other apps are all working fine and I have plenty of available space on my device.

If you need any further info please let me know, and thank you again :)

I am also on an iPad, with multiple storylines on the go (but no gigs/projects started, just in my queue), and am updated to the latest iOS, with the latest update for the game.

When I open the app, it just remains on the loading screen, with no movement.

I have tried closing and re-opening the app multiple times, as well as restarting the iPad.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    For those who are stuck, did you finish the latest weekend event storyline? If not, do you remember the last project or conversation you had in the game?

It would also help if you gave the iPad model as well as the iOS version number! :)

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Android update available!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My iOS ia still 9.3.5 and I'm not having any issues. Hope the issues are resolved for those affected.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ipad2, iOS 9.3.5

I did complete all the tasks from this past weekend's story line, however I didn't complete all the tasks from the last VIP weekend storyline. I only did the first task and left the rest.

For those who are stuck, did you finish the latest weekend event storyline? If not, do you remember the last project or conversation you had in the game?

It would also help if you gave the iPad model as well as the iOS version number! :)

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas
    Did anyone mention it's here for Android? This is bizarre. the App store said Update, yet nothing happened. Ok, 2nd time is the charm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Android update available!

Hrm - it keeps saying I have 'insufficiant storage' when I definitely have tons of space free. I'll have to try updating later since restarting my phone didn't do the trick.

Then again, I kept getting 'google play' failure notices this pas weekend so it's more than likely them than me.

ETA: it's all good now :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas

I completed the first gig from the last weekend event, and then did one more party.

I have an iPad mini 2, running iOS 10.0.1
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    How long? Like hours or days?

How long for the update gets on fb?
    oh my gosh!:

tumblr_odrw8fpiri1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

This shirt has been HAUNTING ME since I missed out on it way back when, easily my first 'must' that I missed. I can maybe squeeze out an extra $5 to spend on KKH so now I just need to earn the other 45.50 stars to meet it. Eek! Wish me luck!!!

#ComeBackVats
    Good luck Andrzej I hope you get it, it looks great on you :):)
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    oh my gosh!:

This shirt has been HAUNTING ME since I missed out on it way back when, easily my first 'must' that I missed. I can maybe squeeze out an extra $5 to spend on KKH so now I just need to earn the other 45.50 stars to meet it. Eek! Wish me luck!!!
    Mine JUST started working! Check yours SugarK! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Yes, a fix is out! Please check and let us know if you are able to get in!
    Yes, a fix is out! Please check and let us know if you are able to get in!

Thank you so much for all of your help eggsandbananas! I really appreciate it. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Yes, I'm in too !!
    Thank you so much eggsandbananas! You just made my night so much better :):)
    Mine JUST started working! Check yours SugarK! :)
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    My feeling about the update: Meh.
    Just me? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what is added, just not as excited as I have been before.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Omg sorry to be a party ****er but this update feels like a bit of a let down :( no new location, house or pet, no update to achievements or new ones to try and meet and ok, throwback hair to buy but TWO HUNDRED STARS to buy one style? Holy hell!! To put that in perspective, to purchase enough stars to get the hair would cost FIFTEEN POUNDS. I could have my actual hair cut and styled for that!!im happy there are new quests and maybe I'll get excited by those but at the moment I just feel annoyed that there is no k kash hair or throwback clothes to buy and that everything is so so much :(
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I love this update! And you guys need to understand something: the big ones take a little more time to come. The next big update will be the 6.0.0, for now only "small" updates!
    But it's great, really! I can't wait for the weekend events.
    Thank You, GluGods!
    And we already have a lot of houses, so something different is good!
    ticisss wrote: »
    And we already have a lot of houses, so something different is good!

Frankly, I don't want any more homes until they start making them with multiple rooms again? If we're spending as much as we do on them why can't we get at least one more area in it??

#ComeBackVats
    I love the things we could just buy after the update came in. So far I grabbed the cash boots little dress.k I think it was a dress. The twins are getting the little heart bracelets, not sure about the hair updo. Something looks like it flattened it out. I love update spending. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Frankly, I don't want any more homes until they start making them with multiple rooms again? If we're spending as much as we do on them why can't we get at least one more area in it??

Exactly!! I miss houses like the one in Calabasas :(
    Guyssss, the fashion studio is AMAZING! My only wish is that we can REALLY see the clothing line after we finish the collection :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Indeed is a small update, guys got just 1 new item lol

I think is because soon will get another update for October that probably will be a more eventful month.

I'm happy to level up and having 3 news quests. I wonder how will work that new place in Paris.

I don't miss new pets or houses TBH, what I want for the future is an improved photobooth!

For now it's ok, let's wait for the events before giving the verdict!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Figure8Figure8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I love the new storyline with Chevier couture house! Adding new locations with 1 house + 1 pet every month was getting repetitive. I own all the houses and have enough pets (only missing Italy and Iceland ones)... I'd rather focus on buying the wardrobe items I'm missing as most of my houses are rather well furnished. I'm also glad they are adding new buildings to existing locations! It would be nice to add new buildings to the New York location. Agreed on the houses: add new rooms to existing ones, it's a shame to spend over 100k $ to get a 1-room studio!