Show Your Style - London Fashion Week

We've got another midweek Show Your Style event for you and the theme is London Fashion Week! So start practicing your British accents and thinking about which outfits you'll submit. Karl Lagerfeld is also on sale, so it's gonna be a great week, you guys.

dnhxxi.jpg

mblopx.jpg

Female_Featured_Wardrobe_1.jpg

Male_Fashion_Promo.jpg

Male_Featured_Wardrobe_1.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev13456

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Woohoo!!

More throwback sale :o

Too bad I bought all the KL stuffs already.

Jax will be a cow for Halloween lol
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yay!!! It all looks great!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm really excited about the hairstyles. I don't have any of them :( I was so bummed I missed out on the Christmas one but I also love the baby update hair! Decisions, decisions...
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have the Christmas hair and I just love it. It is different from everything else.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, my iOS already has the top so that's good. I'm off to check my other two games. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just as I predicted: this time they want 50 kstars to participate....................................................................................................
    Android
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just as I predicted: this time they want 50 kstars to participate....................................................................................................

It's outrageous.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    35 kstars for guys tho
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh great. There's the hairstyle I always wanted.
    Can't afford all of this.
    Android
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    It figures that they would up the price to participate in the event. I liked it better when the Show Your Style events were free. I know that we are getting three new items out of it but why up the price? And why are all the TB hairstyles for sale are so expensive? Especially when the TB clothes are the same price as most of the regular items in the closet so the TB hairstyles should be the same price as normal hairstyles as well. The guy's hairstyles are at most 100 K stars but the female hairstyles go up to 200 K styles!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

I feel you :(:(:( I'm so excited for this midweek event only to find out that I'm too broke to be able to participate in SYS :(Such a bummer T_T Ugh
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Figure8Figure8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Long time lurker here.
    I created an account just to comment on how outrageous the prices for Show Your Style are becoming. Really disappointed that we have to pay for an event - I'd rather spend my hard earned stars on nice Throwback items. It would be good at least to alternate between affordable cash items and K star items.

Unfortunately, I will have to sit this one out since I spent all my stars in the Balmain sale + this is the 3rd week in a row that we have to spend increasing amount of stars to get to take part in the event with no guarantee of finishing. I had to set my alarm to submit looks in the middle of the night for earlier events and I've won most challenges.

I love the game and play daily. But once again, hackers are those who are benefiting the most from new features and it's really becoming a full time job.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!

Nai hope we're going to *moo* together in the Halloween! Well if I get those clothes cause those pants will suck to style lol

I love the sales, they are very democratic and is so nice to get items for half their prices!

Last week I finally completed all Balmain collection, I already had all tops, but I was waiting to buy a pair of pants and shoes through luxe goals or in the next black Friday and now I get those much earlier!!!!

The throwback items are salty, but believe me is totally worth when THAT item you want show up at the sale!!!! And we still can wait and get them randomly in the boxes!

As for paying for the event, yeah it sucks I'm being luck to have all items before starting the events, but I also would be upset if I had to buy something I don't like in order to participate.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ugh, I don't really like the earnable items for this midweek. I don't think I'm going to do it this time. 50 k stars is a lot. I'd rather save them for a VIP. :(
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I saw on Instagram that they add some missing items in the TB boxes!!!
    Figure8 wrote: Β»
    Long time lurker here.
    I created an account just to comment on how outrageous the prices for Show Your Style are becoming. Really disappointed that we have to pay for an event - I'd rather spend my hard earned stars on nice Throwback items. It would be good at least to alternate between affordable cash items and K star items.

Unfortunately, I will have to sit this one out since I spent all my stars in the Balmain sale + this is the 3rd week in a row that we have to spend increasing amount of stars to get to take part in the event with no guarantee of finishing. I had to set my alarm to submit looks in the middle of the night for earlier events and I've won most challenges.

I love the game and play daily. But once again, hackers are those who are benefiting the most from new features and it's really becoming a full time job.

Hi Figureli, nice to meet you former-lurker. Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome.jpg

Sorry it took a sad development to draw you out of LurkerDom and into the light.

Most of us were a lissle peeved about having to buy the sunglasses for 30, then it was 40, this week 50. I don't think it can go much higher. But it's lovely to meet you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I hate to say it, but I'm going to be sitting this mid-week event out too. I like the cardigan, but I barely have 200 K-stars and I worked too darn hard for them to spend them on something I'm not super-excited about. Also, I don't see much in my closet to pair with it.

It does not sit well with me that the guys item costs less K-stars. Bad move, Glu. :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I hate to say it, but I'm going to be sitting this mid-week event out too. I like the cardigan, but I barely have 200 K-stars and I worked too darn hard for them to spend them on something I'm not super-excited about. Also, I don't see much in my closet to pair with it.

It does not sit well with me that the guys item costs less K-stars. Bad move, Glu. :(

I've been sitting the SYS events out because I'm not really into the pay to play thing Glu has going on right now. I already have the cardigan, though, so I'll be participating this week. But I agree, there's not much you can do with it!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow 50 K-stars.... It would have been nice if they changed it to an item that you can purchase with Kash or just a few K-stars...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm going to sit this one out as well. 50K-stars just crossed a line and then it's such a boring item on top of that. Also really not a fan of the two earnables.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you Glu for making the earnables ugly and the price for the cover charge item (also ugly) so high it's laughable. I really need the extra sleep this week.

Btw the Show Your Style Events aren't even fun anymore with everyone wearing the same item.

Also you're creating a lot of frustration here. Frustration isn't going to lead people to spend, it's going to lead them to leave or just stop giving you any money. That's the point I'm at right now. I won't put another dime into this game.
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hey. I didn't got the option to buy giftboxes. Anyone knows what should I do?
    I don't think there is an option to buy GB for this event, until you have earned a box, then after picking your box, in the past you would see an option to buy another box.

So, I wouldn't expect to see that option until you're earned your 1st box, like last week I believe. ANd then you could only purchase one additional box, as opposed to being able to buy 2 more boxes like the usual GB procedure. Hope this helps, if it's not what you mean, please explain. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't think there is an option to buy GB for this event, until you have earned a box, then after picking your box, in the past you would see an option to buy another box.

So, I wouldn't expect to see that option until you're earned your 1st box, like last week I believe. ANd then you could only purchase one additional box, as opposed to being able to buy 2 more boxes like the usual GB procedure. Hope this helps, if it's not what you mean, please explain. :)

In the teasers at the begging of the post you can see there is a third option to buy a box for 50 stars for the girls, and 35 stars for the boys.
    That is the item you have to purchase in order to participate in the show your style event. Women either have or purchase the top for 50Stars. Guys buy the Camo pants for 35(?) Stars.

When the TB boxes are available for sale, they cost 60Stars. Hope this clears the confusion. I went back to the first page and saw the Announcement, and the 50Star box is for the women's top.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

That is the item you have to purchase in order to participate in the show your style event. Women either have or purchase the top for 50Stars. Guys buy the Camo pants for 35(?) Stars.

When the TB boxes are available for sale, they cost 60Stars. Hope this clears the confusion. I went back to the first page and saw the Announcement, and the 50Star box is for the women's top.

So it is not for the throwback boxes?

So it is not for the throwback boxes?

I cannot believe I have missed the sale I have waited for so long. Do you think we will get another one soon?
    There are a limited number of TB items for sale. On your Bullhorn for the events, the first one is the announcement for the sale. Tap that and all the special items for sale will pop up. there are 100+ hours left for these items. Some are 50% off their regular price, some are TB items that can be purchased. It included the oft requested Holiday Hair of 2014, some other hair, and other items.

That's one way to buy TBs.

Then if you buy the top, and enter the event, when you earn your first and 2nd TB prize boxes you will 'most likely' have the availability to purchase one more box each time. So, you can earn/buy Mystery ThrowBack items in the TB Gift Boxes, or your can buy the TB items from the Sale page.

Hope this clears it up. The sale we had a while ago, where you could just buy box after box is gone. Most players felt that was tailor made for those with hacked games. It was a low point. I believe this is the new model for them to get us the TB items we so desperately want, without 'giving away the farm' to cheaters.

Not insulting anyone who isn't cheating and wants that sale back, just 'splainin the way it was. :) What specific items are you looking for?

AND, the fact that items not previously in the TB Boxes (maybe Nai's Fangs?) is really encouraging to those of us looking for that rare item. For me....the cream colored fuzzy shirt. But I have to win it, or get it in a 60Star box. My Stars have dwindled down so low it's painful. :) If I just had one game, I'd jump on that star sale. But I can't do 210$ for 3 games right now. Oh, Plus tax on the iOS game. I'm hoping there will be a sale for smaller packs soon. Anyway, hope this info helps, and I hope you get what you're looking for in the boxes Agnes. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There are a limited number of TB items for sale. On your Bullhorn for the events, the first one is the announcement for the sale. Tap that and all the special items for sale will pop up. there are 100+ hours left for these items. Some are 50% off their regular price, some are TB items that can be purchased. It included the oft requested Holiday Hair of 2014, some other hair, and other items.

That's one way to buy TBs.

Then if you buy the top, and enter the event, when you earn your first and 2nd TB prize boxes you will 'most likely' have the availability to purchase one more box each time. So, you can earn/buy Mystery ThrowBack items in the TB Gift Boxes, or your can buy the TB items from the Sale page.

Hope this clears it up. The sale we had a while ago, where you could just buy box after box is gone. Most players felt that was tailor made for those with hacked games. It was a low point. I believe this is the new model for them to get us the TB items we so desperately want, without 'giving away the farm' to cheaters.

Not insulting anyone who isn't cheating and wants that sale back, just 'splainin the way it was. :) What specific items are you looking for?

AND, the fact that items not previously in the TB Boxes (maybe Nai's Fangs?) is really encouraging to those of us looking for that rare item. For me....the cream colored fuzzy shirt. But I have to win it, or get it in a 60Star box. My Stars have dwindled down so low it's painful. :) If I just had one game, I'd jump on that star sale. But I can't do 210$ for 3 games right now. Oh, Plus tax on the iOS game. I'm hoping there will be a sale for smaller packs soon. Anyway, hope this info helps, and I hope you get what you're looking for in the boxes Agnes. Good luck. :)

Hey, this is just so nice, Koko.
    And Agnes, in answer to do I think we'll have another across the board buy TB Boxes sale? Never say never. Glu is full of surprises, and twists and turns. It is part of the appeal of the game. Keeps it exciting. We should borrow the phrase from BigBrother Reality TV.......Expect the Unexpected. lol.

I hope you get your desired items. Maybe 4 this event will help.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary