New update!

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I just noticed that I don't have the Chevier background in my photobooth options. Anyone here with the same problem?
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm seeing throwback items in the featured colum so I guess it has been fixed that we're not excluded anymore?!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, I was getting my doll ready for the Show Your Style event when I came across this cute new hairstyle. At least I think it's new because I never seen it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's the only new one I saw in my closet for 50 K stars.

2GBnaxDh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Gah... I am so annoyed. We finally get rapid recharge on iOS, and my game hasn't been giving me any videos to watch for over a month now. So, I can't watch a video and therefore can't get the rapid recharge.

My game has also been freezing nonstop for over a month. Glu has been no help with the videos or the freezing.

Ok... End of rant. Hope everyone else is enjoying the update!
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I just noticed that I don't have the Chevier background in my photobooth options. Anyone here with the same problem?
    I don't have it either. I've also never been able to figure out where everyone was getting the mermaid bae background from because I was playing during that event but never got a background.

On my mom's game she hasn't gotten the call about filming your reality show in new locations, but I got it right away. Hoping things will get worked out soon.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

You probably have to finish the quests first before you receive the background?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Does anyone have a full pic of the new update banner? I found a partial on Instagram but I want to add a full pic in the Encyclopedia thread.

image_zpsckeakgfe.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I just updated your thread in FAQs, you neglected to mention it was the photobooth option. Phew.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lii wrote: »
    You probably have to finish the quests first before you receive the background?

In her thread in FAQ Ticisss states the Storyline has been completed, the iOS game has the BG, the Android doesn't. As more people complete this and buy the Design House, we'll know if it's Android wide or a selective glitch. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I love love love what we can see of the outfit in the banner. Overall I'm very pleased with this update so far.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    like the update so far, and they have suckered me in again after vowing not to spend any more on this game they put the hairstlye I have been after forever the Christmas hair on sale :p I am going to buy a star pack to buy it, but just wondering if this weekend might be a VIP event, does anyone know I dont want to spend the stars yet if its going to be a VIP event
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel like we're overdue for a VIP but I have no idea. The sale will extend past Thursday, when we get our spoilers, so we'll for sure know then and if not then the hair will still be available :)
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I think thats the best idea, I am just going to have to wait till Thursday and stare longingly at the hair till then :D
    Same here! I want it sooo bad I just hate the price tag :(
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is THE hair.
    When I came for the first time to this forum, I asked someone ( I think it was Amy T) where she got this wonderful hair from. My absolute favorite.

Now it is for sale. For an insane outrageous horrendous price.

And I CAN'T buy it.
    Android
    Wanted to do my Iceland gigs now and came to this.

Screenshot_2016-09-20-16-39-14_zpsevgwwrql.jpg

I have done so far one gig of the new update , meeting this designer and his granddaughter.

What is going on with my iceclub??
    Android
    This is THE hair.
    When I came for the first time to this forum, I asked someone ( I think it was Amy T) where she got this wonderful hair from. My absolute favorite.

Now it is for sale. For an insane outrageous horrendous price.

And I CAN'T buy it.

Ok, I have to say last week, I saw the sale had he RedRidinghood outfit. AppleP was the only game that didn't have it. I was begrudgingly getting ready to dip into my pocket, and guess what I won in my first TB giftbox. Yup. I think I saved about 150 Stars. So, borrow from my play book, but ssssh, don't pass it around I'm saying hold on to your stars........you can wait and try to win it. I was surprised that an Event TB item that was listed for open sale, right next to Vats Hair (lol) would also be available in the GBs. But it was and I got it. So, if you absolutely can't do it now, don't despair try to win it.

However, if I had the stars to buy it, and get something else for my TB GB, then sure, I'd do that, because once I have it through purchase, that means another TB Item from the Show Your Style. But, don't despair..you could earn and lucky guess it. :) Hope this brightens up your sky a little.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hopefully that's the case! I have yet to see any hair (besides the pirate hat which I refuse to admit counts) in my TB boxes. I have noticed that I don't mind it so much anymore when I miss something during a weekend event because as long as Glu continues the throwback opportunities there's always chances to get it again!

If it is a VIP weekend with good items though I will definitely shell out the stars for it. Otherwise I'll continue my internal debate until the last minute lol.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

I have done so far one gig of the new update , meeting this designer and his granddaughter.

It looks like somehow the code from the New Fashion house and the ice club got mixed up. I just checked in my game and there it is mixed up as well:
    ApQEKoQ.jpg
    (I wasn't currently working on those gigs. I should have new ones on Saturday)
    I would submit a ticket and maybe open a thread in the support section (those seem to work much better).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS

Fashion Collection is the name of your club? How long ago did you last work there?

Ok, my club is being called Fashion Collection as well, but Magnus said I can come in and work, so I have to think the title change is a little momentary (ok temporary thing) but I really think you just have to come back another time. That is the same message I get when I'm too early. I don't know for sure how long it is, Someone might have said it's a week, but I don't know how long it it.

ETA: Hi Lii, sorry didn't see your post but yeah, we both came to the same conclusion. I'm sure the title will be fixed shortly, but luckily it's a glitch we can work around. I would LOVE the chance to rename the club, the way we can rename our TV Show.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    NuJiVSl.jpg

Earrings, dress and bracelet are all items from TB box!!

I even saw the Halloween fangs this time OMG
    Fashion Collection is the name of your club? How long ago did you last work there?

Ok, my club is being called Fashion Collection as well, but Magnus said I can come in and work, so I have to think the title change is a little momentary (ok temporary thing) but I really think you just have to come back another time. That is the same message I get when I'm too early. I don't know for sure how long it is, Someone might have said it's a week, but I don't know how long it it.

ETA: Hi Lii, sorry didn't see your post but yeah, we both came to the same conclusion. I'm sure the title will be fixed shortly, but luckily it's a glitch we can work around. I would LOVE the chance to rename the club, the way we can rename our TV Show.

NONONONONO!
    My club is named "Aurora Borealis" and I can't do the gigs now.
    Android
    I'm starting to think my theory is correct in that this week's TB palettes are rigged to have the first ever event items! Good luck everyone!
    Thanks for the advice Koko!
    Buying the hair would mean spending ALL my kstars, that wouldn't be a good idea, since everything costs kstars anymore .
    Even playing the midweek event.
    My hubby said I should do it like Odysseus: blindfold myself. So I am trying to ignore that it's there.
    Android
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Hello,
    I am doing this Chevier storyline and I have task "convince Michel Durand ti keep seeling Chevier" or something like that, but I can't find the man.
    I have been all over the game and that guy is nowhere.
    Can you help me?
    You should've gotten a goal to attend a fashion show at Femme (title of goal is Femme Fatale). Waiting period is 3 hours. That's the gig you'll attend to find Michel and convince him.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Thank you soundspretty! :)
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Any idea when the fb players will get the update?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My club is named Fashion Collection, too. They should let us change the name now, like the reality show.

I like the Fashion House, but not so much. It's similar to the Ice Club and SCSD.

Now, is this for iOS only?

jrNYaXG.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Now, is this for iOS only?

jrNYaXG.png

Wait, what?? I'm iOS but I don't have that option in my game...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________