[PLEASE HELP] Michel Durand

Dahlia.96Dahlia.96 Registered Users 1 Posts
One of my gigs is before femme show end, convince michel durand to keep selling to Chevier but where can I find Michel ToT someone pls tell me if you know, thank you <3

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    He is seated next to you at the fashion show where Willow is the model on the runway. Hope this helps. it take s place at Femme.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Also when you go to the fashion show you'll talk to him once and he'll talk about Willow on stage. Talk to him AGAIN and that's where you'll get the option to convince him.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Also when you go to the fashion show you'll talk to him once and he'll talk about Willow on stage. Talk to him AGAIN and that's where you'll get the option to convince him.

i missed talking to him the second time and the following gig is a walk off with willow... not sure if that has an affect on the outcome of the storyline, but I think it's safe to say even if you don't convince him you still would have the opportunity to buy Chevier like everyone else...
    Good to know! I wonder why they didn't use the normal yellow bubble for this gig to know what you needed to do.
    If you did bribed or charmed Michel, do you still walk off with Willow? What do you get out of convincing him?
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    If you did bribed or charmed Michel, do you still walk off with Willow? What do you get out of convincing him?

I would like to know this as well. I costs 10 k-stars or 6000 kash! ***
    hackers can burn in hell
    I bribed him with the 6k and I don't remember a walk off. Willow called directly after upset and I think that was that. I went to the fashion house and that's where I got the offer to buy it. I think if you get to walk off with her and the outcome is the same (meaning you can still purchase the venue) then I would not charm or bribe Michel. I assumed that's what you were supposed to do since the daughter gave you cash but it sounds like it doesn't really matter. Maybe you just don't get that goal's bonus.
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    daffodil wrote: »
    I would like to know this as well. I costs 10 k-stars or 6000 kash! ***

you get him to supply fabric for the Design House. No fabric....no line. :) I cut right to the chase with one game, and the other two said things like "Nothing right now" when he asks what he can do for us. regardless of what you choose, you end up in the same position of making it worth his while.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    you get him to supply fabric for the Design House. No fabric....no line. :) I cut right to the chase with one game, and the other two said things like "Nothing right now" when he asks what he can do for us. regardless of what you choose, you end up in the same position of making it worth his while.

So do you think it's worth it?
    hackers can burn in hell
    I'll check my feed to see if it was tweeted about. I'm simultaneously taking down Skylar with Willow, and I think that's what I walked with her for, but with multiple storylines on 3 games, I'm surprised I recall as much as I do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The first time you talk to him is when he asks what he can do for you and you can either say nothing for now or get to the point about supplying fabric. If you say nothing for now and talk to him a second time that's when you get the option to charm, bribe, or do nothing. I think the question is what happens if you do not talk to him a second time and/or do nothing without charming or bribing. Sounds like you maybe get another goal for a walk off with Willow? If after that goal you still get the option of purchasing the fabric house then I don't think spending the k-stars or cash is worth it. But I'm not sure if anyone has tried completely ignoring Michel yet to know.
    I'll check my feed to see if it was tweeted about. I'm simultaneously taking down Skylar with Willow, and I think that's what I walked with her for, but with multiple storylines on 3 games, I'm surprised I recall as much as I do.

Well I'm thankful you do koko :) I just don't want to spend 10 k-stars or 6000 kash for extra fans.
    hackers can burn in hell
    The first time you talk to him is when he asks what he can do for you and you can either say nothing for now or get to the point about supplying fabric. If you say nothing for now and talk to him a second time that's when you get the option to charm, bribe, or do nothing. I think the question is what happens if you do not talk to him a second time and/or do nothing without charming or bribing. Sounds like you maybe get another goal for a walk off with Willow? If after that goal you still get the option of purchasing the fabric house then I don't think spending the k-stars or cash is worth it. But I'm not sure if anyone has tried completely ignoring Michel yet to know.

i completely ignored him and I had to do the walk off with willow. just wondering if paying him off gets you extra Kash or kstars in the end, because I'm assuming regardless of what happens you will be offered Chevier. do you skip the walk off if you pay him off or do you get an extra Kash bonus? (note: you were given Kash to use to bribe him... if you don't use it you get to keep it?)
    I paid him and skipped the walk off. Did you have to pay him anyway during or after the walk off with Willow gig? I would imagine regardless you get the option to purchase Chevier because it's a paid feature. If you finished the gig with Willow and still don't have to charm or bribe Michel to be able to purchase it then I would say you get to keep the cash that was given to you.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I paid him and skipped the walk off. Did you have to pay him anyway during or after the walk off with Willow gig? I would imagine regardless you get the option to purchase Chevier because it's a paid feature. If you finished the gig with Willow and still don't have to charm or bribe Michel to be able to purchase it then I would say you get to keep the cash that was given to you.

I paid him, too. But I had to appear at Muse for the walk-off so... :confused:

And I'm sure about it. I bribed him and passed on the good news and was told the final part is a fashion show alongside Dirk, FFG vs Chevire. Another goal was to walk the runway with Dirk for Korkov's throwback collection.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    LOL maybe I'm just forgetting the walk off. I had three storylines going on at once and these gigs went so fast only being 3 hours with a 3 hour wait. That's why I'm thinking if you didn't bribe him the first time you might have to do it anyway.
    Yep, and all 3 of them involve Dirk/Willow .. But I agree you'd get the Fashion House anyway, since it's a paid feature. :)

I decided not to pay anything. We'll see how it turns out.
    hackers can burn in hell
    At least we'll know for sure now :) Hopefully you'll get to keep the cash!
  • ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    I paid the Kstars, so I'll report back if there's any return for that little investment :)
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
    Thanks, Lucien! :)

Now we can compare both the results, daffodil and yours.

I just did the walk off and then... The storyline ended? I didn't get another call. Got like 500k fans.

So unless paying him is like an investment and you get more than 10 kstars / 6000 Kash, I doesn't seem to be worth it. At least not if paying just means one less gig...

Lucien. Please post your results whenever :)
    hackers can burn in hell
    I know what I received back from the bribe definitely did not cover what I paid. I would've rather done an extra gig and saved the cash...

I think had the end result not been a paid feature the storyline would've just ended. Like how sometimes in storylines you do something wrong and it's over instead of continuing.

Hopefully you get something great with using k-stars. Maybe a discount on the fashion house :)
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I know what I received back from the bribe definitely did not cover what I paid. I would've rather done an extra gig and saved the cash...

I think had the end result not been a paid feature the storyline would've just ended. Like how sometimes in storylines you do something wrong and it's over instead of continuing.

Hopefully you get something great with using k-stars. Maybe a discount on the fashion house :)

I don't know but i paid the bribe and i also have to do the walk off
  • ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    Okay, update:

* I still had to do the walk-off
    * I was offered to buy Chevier for 65 kstars (I don't know what you guys had to pay)
    * Cost to fully furnish is 75 kstars and $85'000

I think I wasted 10 stars :mad:
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm wondering did you guys receive event points for completing this storyline? I didn't. I'm not too upset over it although I did want that black sweater and I paid a lot of Kstars to get results early. I just want to know why this even didn't have a pay out? They usually do.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    This is a storyline that came along with the update. It was not related to the event.
    Midweek Events haven't had their own storylines with individual gigs. So no bonuses. this could all change next time but that's it now. The whole Fashion House storyline culminated is the offer to purchase it.
    ( But tomorrow event - Love is in the air most likely WILL have the Event quest storyline and a bonus at the last gig. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Thanks for answering.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36