Who wants a petition for another TB GB Sale?

A member wrote very anxious to start a petition for another all your can buy TB Gift Box Sale. She wasn't able to participate the first time and is very sad she missed out. We didn't agree on the opening statement, so she told me to do it myself. So I'll try.
Her feeling was not everyone who wants to buy all the tb items cheat, so we should look beyond our bias and petition for another unlimited Throwback Gift Box sale. If people with hacked games make use of this opportunity, don't let what they do affect you.

I hope I got her point across, if you would like another of those opportunities please list your name below. Again, this is not my petition, so I hope she comes in and maintains it. To make it easier, when you add your name, copy the numbered list so far, add another number and your name to the list. The next person will follow suit. Otherwise the member will have to come and keep adding the names to the list.

She was inviting comments, but please 'don't be mean'. :) with that whoever would like to see another sale, no tasks just unlimited opportunities to buy the boxes please enter your name below. ANd, if I didn't get the meat of the peition right, the interested member is welcome to correct it, within the guidelines of the forum. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    1. Julesmo
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm on board. I like any chance I get to buy throwbacks, in any form. I don't want the percentage of those who cheat to affect my ability to buy. I think it's wrong to enhance your game, and it is stealing, but at the end of the day, it isn't my fight beyond voicing my opinion about it. So bring on the buyable throwbacks!

Also, I assume she means unlimited 60 TB boxes, since Glu has introduced limited TB sales that aren't in box form. That is a great addition to the game too, but the prices can be a little high.
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    You have my vote on this.
    Just like Julesmo said above, I'll take any chance to buy myself some throwback items. There are quite a few gorgeous dresses I missed, so I'm definitely down for another TB sale.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    1. Julesmo
    2. Charli
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Well, I don't mind it. What's done is done in the past, if someone wants to avail the opportunity to have a sale with all throwback items offered again, they have my vote.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    3) Zoë

im always down for the TB.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa
    I've spent most of my K-stars on this week's throwback sale, but I guess I'll save some for this one just in case :)
    P.S.: I adjusted the list a bit by adding Lana :).
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa

6. Megannita
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    A member wrote very anxious to start a petition for another all your can buy TB Gift Box Sale. She wasn't able to participate the first time and is very sad she missed out. We didn't agree on the opening statement, so she told me to do it myself. So I'll try.
    Her feeling was not everyone who wants to buy all the tb items cheat, so we should look beyond our bias and petition for another unlimited Throwback Gift Box sale. If people with hacked games make use of this opportunity, don't let what they do affect you.

I hope I got her point across, if you would like another of those opportunities please list your name below. Again, this is not my petition, so I hope she comes in and maintains it. To make it easier, when you add your name, copy the numbered list so far, add another number and your name to the list. The next person will follow suit. Otherwise the member will have to come and keep adding the names to the list.

She was inviting comments, but please 'don't be mean'. :) with that whoever would like to see another sale, no tasks just unlimited opportunities to buy the boxes please enter your name below. ANd, if I didn't get the meat of the peition right, the interested member is welcome to correct it, within the guidelines of the forum. :)

Def on board !
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa
    6. Megannita
    7. Bentley
    To make it easier, when you add your name, copy the numbered list so far, add another number and your name to the list. The next person will follow suit. Otherwise the member will have to come and keep adding the names to the list.

I'd suggest Koko to underline this part, as not all members might notice it :D.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Count me in. I'm all for TB sale :)

8. So-Min
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am here as Koko said she hopes that I will. Don't worry about your names. Please just follow up the number and write the number and your name and I will just add it to a note in my phone.
    9. Agnes.
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I get excited for any sale, so I'm in!
    10. Laura
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    I'd suggest Koko to underline this part, as not all members might notice it :D.

Oh, just saw this, sorry A-Lister. This is not my petition. I'm pretty busy with other things. :) But it's easy, someone makes a list of the people who signed with numebrs, someone else wants to sign the list, they copy, paste into a new post and add their name with a number. If it picks up any real numbers, having it off privately instead of here in the petition thread doesn't make much sense.

Good luck and fingers crossed. :)
    NEXT ONE WHO WANTS TO SIGN......COPY AND PASTE LIST IN NEW POST. aDD YOUR NAME TO THE NEXT NUMBER. Post your reply. Boom.....you're keeping the list intact and here for all to see easily. :)

1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa
    6. Megannita
    7. Bentley
    8. So-Min
    9. Agnes Aberdeen
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa
    6. Megannita
    7. Bentley
    8. So-Min
    9. Agnes Aberdeen
    10. Laura
    11. Elle
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    1. Julesmo
    2. Lana
    3. Charli
    4. Zoë
    5. Alisa
    6. Megannita
    7. Bentley
    8. So-Min
    9. Agnes Aberdeen
    10. Laura
    11. Elle
    12. NQueen331
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE