Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/23/2016 Fun is for Sure, but theme is TBA!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bilal I don't see the jacket either

eaKkLO4.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No Kim's pick for me. All 3 games bought it the first time around. I'm glad it's come around again. That dress is wonderful. :)

Not only after being number 1 with one mate can you do number 1 with another spouse, since it fluctuates you can become number one with the same spouse time and time again. Some games didnt' see much of a bonus the first time, so I don't think you'll get it a 2nd time. I was disappointed the game didn't make a bigger deal of it. I only realized I'd reached number one when I saw it in the couples list. I didn't get an announcement or any bonus for one game, I think it was iOS.

I dropped one spouse after getting one child at 12,000 pts, and had just started a relationship with my other android when the option for a 2nd baby came. So....instead of just doing 3000 more points with the hubby I dropped, I had to do 15,000 points with the new relationship.

If it's a person I'd say keep the relationship, you never know when the max will be boosted again. If it's an NPC and you already have both kids....go for the excitement of a new pair of boots under your bed. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I talked about it yesterday in the suggestion thread, I'm freaking out here lol thank you, thank you, thank you GluGods!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL! Ok I'll go for it :D I'm on hubby #3 but that's the only one I reached # 1 with so I had nothing to compare with :p Thanks for the advice, he's NPC so I don't mind dumping him :cool:
    No Kim's pick for me. All 3 games bought it the first time around. I'm glad it's come around again. That dress is wonderful. :)

Not only after being number 1 with one mate can you do number 1 with another spouse, since it fluctuates you can become number one with the same spouse time and time again. Some games didnt' see much of a bonus the first time, so I don't think you'll get it a 2nd time. I was disappointed the game didn't make a bigger deal of it. I only realized I'd reached number one when I saw it in the couples list. I didn't get an announcement or any bonus for one game, I think it was iOS.

I dropped one spouse after getting one child at 12,000 pts, and had just started a relationship with my other android when the option for a 2nd baby came. So....instead of just doing 3000 more points with the hubby I dropped, I had to do 15,000 points with the new relationship.

If it's a person I'd say keep the relationship, you never know when the max will be boosted again. If it's an NPC and you already have both kids....go for the excitement of a new pair of boots under your bed. ;)
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    My Hayden just proposed to me and now we are happily engaged! :D

image_4.jpeg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Congratulations Sappho, are we all invited to your wedding? :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congratulations Sappho, are we all invited to your wedding? :)
    Haha! Sure, if I can figure out when it is. :D I have no idea how that works in this game.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    Haha! Sure, if I can figure out when it is. :D I have no idea how that works in this game.

Aww sadly there is only the private wedding in-game. But forum peeps like to make it extra fun by having their wedding events here on the forum. Everyone will submit bridesmaid/guests outfits, do group pics and all.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

image_4.jpeg

Congratulations! I love the coordinating outfits they're wearing. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Pretty good chase

Do you guys know for how many months or maybe year that this mint dress in GB has been haunting me? It's in nearly every GB I open, every daily box I open but I don't get it.

DaWPBYm.jpg
    XPlX1rS.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Kara made a quick shop stop in Milan on her way to Rome. She loves her new hair do, she was reluctant at the salon it cost a fortune but she couldn't resist lol :P #rockingthebangs

Well I have no self control, I told myself I won't chase the hair I will save my stars for the next event but something just compelled me to keep opening those boxes. I don't even love that hair that much. I have become a hair hoarder, I just need to have them all. Lol. Now I'm officially bancrupt, so it's only ernable items for me in the near future events!

Congratulations to everyone who got the items they wanted and happy grinding everyone!

IMG_1529.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts

Congradulations!! Sappho
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for all the congratulations everyone! :o
    Congratulations! I love the coordinating outfits they're wearing. :)
    Thanks! I had to totally redress my boy because apparently his talents as a fashion designer do not include being able to pick his own outfit. :rolleyes:
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Good luck to everyone chasing items! Once I get my phone charged up I'm going to hope for stars in one of my boxes, if not both, myself. I might even do the storyline??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Is it my impression or the boxes are really sucking this weekend?
    sNgpkhM.png?1

All palettes I saw here from boys and girls are full of k rap! Glad that most here managed to dodge them!:p

No sign from the cardigan in my first set too, I really liked and honestly I was thinking on chasing it, but when an item didn't show up is a bad omen lol

Those sun glasses looks so small in Vats face, I don't know what happens here sometimes I think they aren't able to draw the right size for guys' glasses... always too big or too small!

At least I'm getting bonus points cause thanks to this 2 boxes new thing, if I had got cash I would have to wait to reach the third milestone to be able to get those extra points... Thanks Glu for creating a hard mode for the events is everything we needed!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I haven't had any luck with boxes neither. :confused:
    I guess I'll just focus on dates and grab those earnable items.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yeah I also have had not much luck ! I spent 700 kstars chasing the hair and never got it ! Boo. But I did get the outfit :) I dont think I'll chase the hair anymore , I'm not a big bangs person but I love the length and wave to it .

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Guys I think I may be in trouble. I am in the middle of a date, flat broke, and my only two options cost money. XD
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    So, turns out KKH is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6... despite the fact that it was released like a year and a half ago. I wanna say see you until the next update, but I don't think it's ever going to be compatible:(

Have a great weekend, everyone :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    So, turns out KKH is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6... despite the fact that it was released like a year and a half ago. I wanna say see you until the next update, but I don't think it's ever going to be compatible:(

oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options

But I think I've seen people play KKH on the Galaxy S6 :confused:

Don't give up just yet :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    But I think I've seen people play KKH on the Galaxy S6 :confused:

Don't give up just yet :)

I'm never giving up. Just... waiting I guess.
    I don't know if the compatibility will change when I get my SIM card? Probably not.

Is it stupid to shed a tear over a video game, 'cause I might have done that. But it also might have something to do with the fact that I've had a horrible week, I'm sick, and my new phone was supposed to be the highlight of the week :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm never giving up. Just... waiting I guess.
    I don't know if the compatibility will change when I get my SIM card? Probably not.

Is it stupid to shed a tear over a video game, 'cause I might have done that. But it also might have something to do with the fact that I've had a horrible week, I'm sick, and my new phone was supposed to be the highlight of the week :(

Does it not let you install the game at all? Or does it say not compatible when you open the app?

The SIM card shouldn't affect game play. It's purpose is to identify that you're a subscriber of a service. So really without one the only thing it should affect is phone calls, texts, network connectivity, etc. If your phone is wifi capable then really you don't even need a SIM card to use it.
  • Options
    Does it not let you install the game at all? Or does it say not compatible when you open the app?

The SIM card shouldn't affect game play. It's purpose is to identify that you're a subscriber of a service. So really without one the only thing it should affect is phone calls, texts, network connectivity, etc. If your phone is wifi capable then really you don't even need a SIM card to use it.

It says it's not compatible and thus there's no "Install" button.
    I got so frustrated I did a factory reset (although the phone has only been turned on for a few hours lol). Currently setting ithe phone up. We'll see if that changes anything.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's so bizarre. Is your version of Android up to date?

Try going into settings and see if it will let you do a system update.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had to open a lot of boxes to get just one event item (love those bonus event points!) but of course it was the one I wanted least of the four! Out of stars so I can't chase, at least for now.

U9STTZI.png

6CXHgsZ.png

Both times the good stuff was in the top right box and the box second from the left on the bottom row!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I got really lucky with my 2 free boxes. The two items I wanted the most was the glasses and the jacket and that's what I got! I don't usually choose this box but I saw a lot of people getting lucky with this box today.
    IMG_2765_zpsih6lvaid.jpeg

IMG_2769_zps0hinyyzu.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts

Before expressing my opinion about this week-end's items, I wanted to let you know that I'm terribly sorry for you and I hope you find a solutions to this. :(

Well, I love long hairstyles, but that kind of fringe isn't really one of my favorites. I've seen a similar hairstyle in one of the past events and it looks better in my opinion.
    Vats wrote: »
    sNgpkhM.png?1

Those sun glasses looks so small in Vats face, I don't know what happens here sometimes I think they aren't able to draw the right size for guys' glasses... always too big or too small!

Agreed. Anyway, besides of that, the other items are pretty cool, especially the female shoes. Love them :).
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I barely had any time to play today, and I have to work tomorrow. I'm going to have to grind like crazy on Sunday.
    Anyways, I was wondering if someone I was friends with through Game Center would start dating my character would I get a notification about that? I was just thinking that would be kind of cute, but probably not?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    These are the items that I won. I'm glad that I got the hair and the shoes and I'm not too worried about not winning the outfit.

0rDqpySh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE