Weekend Events on Facebook version of the game

kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
Hi y'all!!! I am an Android player and i've been playing for more than a year. Since the Cuba update the game keeps crashing so i'm waiting for Glu to fix it with the right update. Until then, i decided to play the game on Facebook. I am now on level 10. Question: do the weekend events appear on facebook and if yes on which level do you have to be for them to appear? I'm new in the forum so sorry for the blurb.Greetings from Greece!!!! :)
KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Comments

• LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hi y'all!!! I am an Android player and i've been playing for more than a year. Since the Cuba update the game keeps crashing so i'm waiting for Glu to fix it with the right update. Until then, i decided to play the game on Facebook. I am now on level 10. Question: do the weekend events appear on facebook and if yes on which level do you have to be for them to appear? I'm new in the forum so sorry for the blurb.Greetings from Greece!!!! :)

Hello khhaddict92, I am not sure at what level you start seeing events but weekend events do appear on Facebook but when there is a new update Facebook is always the last to get it so events may be delayed.

Facebook just got updated some less than an hour ago so check that you are update v5.5.0 and also you should try updating your android game to the latest maybe it will fix the glitch now.
    Check for the latest update for your android game in the playstore
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll see if I can find the announcement for the update. That usually says what level.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Thank you so much for your reply!!!! The update is on Facebook and i got the weekend event!!!! Thank you ladies for your help!!!! :o
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7