Weekend Fashion Show - 9/23/16 Love is in the AIr

2Next

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks SugarK :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    I had 9 active quests, but figured out there was an event questchain (and which one it was) with about 6 hours left. I managed to do the first one, and with loooots of dates I got the 2 boxes and the shoes. Which I'm happy with, I didn't like the pants anyway :D
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's great Lucien! Every time an event starts that includes a storyline, you should get a call right away from Simon or Maria. Sometimes you even get called by Kim or another star related to the storyline! You will always get plenty of event points for doing these gigs (usually 3 gigs per event). The only time I don't do these events is on VIP events because I'm usually trying to grind for stars on those weekends :D
    ItsLucien wrote: »
    I had 9 active quests, but figured out there was an event questchain (and which one it was) with about 6 hours left. I managed to do the first one, and with loooots of dates I got the 2 boxes and the shoes. Which I'm happy with, I didn't like the pants anyway :D
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    That's great Lucien! Every time an event starts that includes a storyline, you should get a call right away from Simon or Maria. Sometimes you even get called by Kim or another star related to the storyline! You will always get plenty of event points for doing these gigs (usually 3 gigs per event). The only time I don't do these events is on VIP events because I'm usually trying to grind for stars on those weekends :D

Hopefully Glu will add a huge Kstar bonus on VIP event storylines!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I do like the way you think Angeline & Jon. Something about the phrase Huge Kstar Bonus, just sounds so musical in my ears. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I noticed the event gigs always appear at the top of your quest list.

Ever since the midweek events started few months back, I've not been able to do my storyline gigs and... I have like 14-15 gigs lined up on both my games! So crazy that I don't even know where to start from anymore.

OMG, me too Nai! I'm always between 7-9 gigs.... Awful! lol When the weekend is over, usually on Monday I do the weekend gig, so to clear a little.. but after that, I do the storyline gigs and they keep coming! I guess I am very behind, since I don't play daily anymore.. I still have gigs from the Mykonos update! lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    OMG, me too Nai! I'm always between 7-9 gigs.... Awful! lol When the weekend is over, usually on Monday I do the weekend gig, so to clear a little.. but after that, I do the storyline gigs and they keep coming! I guess I am very behind, since I don't play daily anymore.. I still have gigs from the Mykonos update! lol

I missed a bunch of updates and I'm nearly out of quests... I've been at 3 (with a wait time) for the past day, so I'm wondering if I'll get some of the update ones at some point? Would be nice...