Options

Chevier?

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
Who bought Chevier in Paris? I want to buy it but I find it strange I can't rename the place. I mean if you buy it you can pretty much change the name if you want, like in the Reykjavik club.

i was gonna name it Trap House Diva. Chevier is not a name I would choose.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think maybe they're going along the lines of if you bought Lanvin would you change it? Could be wrong. If the design house name/logo is in the screen....you won't be changing the name at this time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    You can name the collections you create, though :)
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I bought it but one can't change the name,regardless of you being the new owner
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No at this time you can't change the name. You bought SoChic but can't change the name. Lucien pointed out when you create a clothing collection, you can name that. But established design houses rarely change name because ownership changes hand. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    No at this time you can't change the name. You bought SoChic but can't change the name. Lucien pointed out when you create a clothing collection, you can name that. But established design houses rarely change name because ownership changes hand. :)
    Yeah, you are right. I was just wondering if in the future they might put in an option to change the name. Thanks, Kokes!
    GC: Zoë Strange